Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kamie is here to have fun (Hi I'm bob only others may join as well I guess)

2 posters

Go down

Kamie is here to have fun (Hi I'm bob only others may join as well I guess) Empty Kamie is here to have fun (Hi I'm bob only others may join as well I guess)

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:08 pm

Kamie~
I walked up to the bar in a pick tank top and some shorts and sat down and ordered a martini like always I was here bored and wanted a guy for tonight I guess since I'm 18 now and looked around at all the cute guys waiting fro someone to come over and say hi that I could flirt with I thought still looking around as some guys walked over checked me out they I was real and left I laughed real hard because they knew they wanted me but they new I wasn't there type I was still laughing while I thought.
Kamie:
Kamie is here to have fun (Hi I'm bob only others may join as well I guess) Model
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Kamie is here to have fun (Hi I'm bob only others may join as well I guess) Empty Re: Kamie is here to have fun (Hi I'm bob only others may join as well I guess)

Post by Hi I'm Bob Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Luke walks in, feeling confident he will get any girl he wants. He sees a girl with a pink tank and a martini,and decides he will go for her tonight. he walks up, gives her ass a tight squeeze, and says "Damn girl you look fine."(srry bout spelling n grammer, i did this on my DSi)
Hi I'm Bob
Hi I'm Bob
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Kamie is here to have fun (Hi I'm bob only others may join as well I guess) Empty Re: Kamie is here to have fun (Hi I'm bob only others may join as well I guess)

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Kamie~
I turned around when some guy sqeezed my ass "thanks"I said glaring at him with a sexy grin and laughed
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi I'm Bob Fri Apr 08, 2011 8:31 pm

My name's Luke, and with a fine body like that im sure you must have a fine name.
Hi I'm Bob
Hi I'm Bob
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Kamie~
"The names Kimberly but everyone calls me Kamie"I said and took a sip of my drink and looked over my shoulder at him
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi I'm Bob Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:37 pm

I sit down next to her, and stare down her shirt,then at her ass, then back at her tits. "I can be your pimp",he says in a playful mood & with a flirty smile
Hi I'm Bob
Hi I'm Bob
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:16 pm

Kamie~
"Sure"I said and took a sip of my drink watched him "so why are you here?"I asked
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm

(Mind if I join? Sorry if I'm intruding...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:28 am

no you can join go ahead
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi I'm Bob Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:38 pm

a serouis look crosses his face but it is gone as fast as it appears."I'd rather not talk about that right now" he says.
Hi I'm Bob
Hi I'm Bob
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Jazzmyn
Jazzmyn smiled as she walked to the dancefloor, buzzed on vodka shots and beer. She started to dance to the song 'Memories', not missing a single beat. She moved gracefully and sexily since dancing came so naturally for her. She winked at a guy at the bar sitting to a busty (meaning large-breasted) woman about her age. She smirked and licked her lips as she continued to dance, her eyes locked on the guy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Kamie~
I turned around to see the other girl about my age smiled at her quickly and turned back to Luke "Well ok did you want a drink I'm bored?"I said and looked over at him
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi I'm Bob Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:12 pm

"Sure" He says. "I can tell your not a complet slut because you bought your own."(spelling fail lol!)
Hi I'm Bob
Hi I'm Bob
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Kamie~
"Well thanks"I said "So what do you want?"I asked flipping my hair out my eyes and looked at the waitor who starred at me "Stop starring at me"I snapped as he grinned
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Hi I'm Bob Thu May 12, 2011 10:14 pm

"i dont know what do you think i should get?
Hi I'm Bob
Hi I'm Bob
Beginner Player
Beginner Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down