Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:S Question..... Again.... ( T_T Serious Feedback ONLY! )

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

:S Question..... Again.... ( T_T Serious Feedback ONLY! ) Empty :S Question..... Again.... ( T_T Serious Feedback ONLY! )

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:30 pm

I need to know how to fall 'out' of love. =\

I don't want to like him, but I do....

HEEEELP!

Back to top Go down

:S Question..... Again.... ( T_T Serious Feedback ONLY! ) Empty Re: :S Question..... Again.... ( T_T Serious Feedback ONLY! )

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:43 pm

DO SOMETHING NOT TO MAKE HIM LIKE YOU, OR MAKE HIM DO SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU ANGRY. SORRY, ALL I GOT.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

:S Question..... Again.... ( T_T Serious Feedback ONLY! ) Empty Re: :S Question..... Again.... ( T_T Serious Feedback ONLY! )

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:53 pm

caps? lol okee-dokes.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Sorry...
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:59 pm

It's fine. x] i just commented.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Hmmmmm.......

Sounds like you have a problem........

I would recommend opening your heart to more people, but before, tell him you need a break from your relationship or just let him down easy.
But, you never know, if you open your heart, you might realize you are in love with him.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:03 pm

I'm in the same dang situation except the guy never loved me, he went out with me for his best friend, and then dumped me with no regrets and I cant stop loving him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:12 pm

@Peace --- I am in love with him. I'm usually NOT a jealous person but whenever he hangs out with another girl I get soooo jealous! It's just not me! ... even if I just think of him, I smile... I have a horrid memory, but I can remember every time he's made me laugh, no matter how long ago it was... D: I love him sooo much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Do nyuo want my advice? Question

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:23 pm

Sure. I'm not sure I want to fall out of love with him... he's so perfect. -sigh-

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:29 pm

If you like him a lot and if you dont and have not told him then try to spend time with him and try to do somthing you both like to do, like go to the moves as a random exsample. I like horses and my BF is not into theme. So we both found somthing we liked to do, Camping, going to the movies, etc. if you are relly sure you like him a lot dont let him get away from you dont be stalkish give him some space which you probably do. I try not to make conversation boaring make it intresting. If you get to a pont you are boared and find out you dont want to be with him just tell him or find a way like tell him you just want to be friend's. If you find out you want to be with him then try to change rutin by trying difrent thing's with him and try to avoied fight's like over somthing you want to do if you go on a date, If you relly like him. I hope this is good? I'm not sure if you would want to try this but it work's for me-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Yes, but the problem is him not liking me. I like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 pm

Oooooh! He doesn't like you! Well, we have to change that!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 5:54 pm

lol but hoooow?

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:21 pm

Well, first of all. Does he show any sign of flirting towards you? Anything? If he does, work with that. Flirt with him regularly.

BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 pm

This may lead to an answer, but first you must answer these-

If you are just, not talking to him, does he try to strike up a conversation with you?

Any signs of interest from him?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:31 am

1. No, not really. It's more of me bringing up conversation.
2. Yes and no? I can't tell. He teases me A LOT ( he knows I like him ) about jealousy, and again i'm not a jealous person, and I've noticed that, like yesterday, I got extremely depressed, I couldn't even eat, he was sad, too.....

MAAAAN! I almost cried!

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:31 am

Hmmmm. I need you to do one thing.

Pretend you've lost interest.

It'll be hard, but you HAVE to do it. He'll realize he's lost you. He might even start liking you!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:02 am

Surprised brilliant! There's a shark in your underpants! I never would've guessed.

[ sry i'm in a random mood xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:32 pm

A random mood is the best mood!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:48 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm

First of all, ??????????????????????
Second of all, she's not random, she just thinks faster than we do!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:23 pm

xD lol wanna join my topic with the horse named after my username?

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:38 pm

Sure!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:51 pm

Cool! I didn't know you could grow potatoes out of your hair :O I GOTTA TRYZ IT!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next