Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pack (For the peeps in my pick-n-play)

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Pack (For the peeps in my pick-n-play) Empty The Pack (For the peeps in my pick-n-play)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:19 pm

Blue, awoke slowly. She yawned and stretched her forelegs carefully. Looking around, she snorted letting out a huge yawn. She had lived here for years with her small pack, who never really had ranks they just lived together like a .... family. She smiled and sat down under the sun feeling it warm her freezing pelt.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Pack (For the peeps in my pick-n-play) Empty Re: The Pack (For the peeps in my pick-n-play)

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:34 pm

Xen~
I layed and stretched my leg out slowly and looke to Blue and ran over to her "Hey Blue"I said and sat with her watching her slowly I was bored and I wasn't sure where everyone else was maybe they were asleep I though as most of my thoughts were zooming through my head.
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

The Pack (For the peeps in my pick-n-play) Empty Re: The Pack (For the peeps in my pick-n-play)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Dawn awoken her purple eyes wide and happy. She came out all the way and smile. "Hello Xen." she murmured and walked all the way out.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:45 pm

Xen~
"hey"I said watching again and sat there "I'm bored"I said and began to stretch again and curled up next to a tree
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Sitting here wondering why being with yhu is just like and Love Horror Film

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Ember-

I awoke with a start and was ready to face the day! "A-woo-ooo-o!" I howled and dashed out into the clearing. After sniffing and relieving my self, I jumped Xen and started chewing her ears softly. "Hey Xen...." I whined and kicked off her back.

Super brain dead)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:27 pm

Patches:He groaned as he slowly stretched out her legs, his claws flexied out. His lips drawing back into a deathly snarl to release his whte daggers, as he yawned. He shoke her head as he yawned. His fur rising then falling as he breathed. His heart seemed to stop as he caught a glimpse of Dawn. Bolting up he darted out of his den, sprinting over to her. He greeted her with a lick to the ear. " Morning presious." He said with a grin. Bolting up right to look down upon her with thee grin still upon his lips...

Volcano: He yawned letting out a squeal as something tickled the top of his nose. Jumping up his sides heaving. Only to see a big bee flying around him. He growled and swung a paw ast his with claws unleased. He fell backwards and onto his back... Laughing he raced out of the nursery and under Embers legs. Squealing as the bee stung his rump. Pouncing forward he growled and nipped at his rump. Shaking his fur and whipering.

Kiba: He groaned and slowly stretched as he got up. Walking out oif his den and onto the high rock. Looking down over his pack. Kiba stiffened and snorted. Letting out a fisious roar and sending all the leaves and rocks flying backwards. He snorted and shoke his pelt his claws flexied. His ears pricked to the point. walking down form the high rock and greeting his pack with the nod of the head...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:31 pm

I batted Volcano out from under me. "Leave him alone and he will leave you alone!!!" I snarl and nip him. I sigh and pad away to the stream for a drink.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:40 pm

Patches: He snarled as Ember snarled at Volcano. Snapping feiously at her face as she passed by. " He's just a pup he don't know no better!!!" He spat. His claws flexied. Patches lips pealed back into a dethly snarl, ready to strike a blow at ehr at any time...

Volcano: He stumbed backas Ember snapped at him. His tail tucked inbetween his legs. Lurking back but something stoped him, jumping forward and whirling around as he did so, looking up to see a huge muscular white frame standing proudly infront of Volcano. " Kiba." He whispered.

Kiba: He shoke his ehad and then dipped his head to the pup. Softly pushing Volcano aside with his paw and walks slowly over to Patches and Ember. Steping inbetween the two. Growling and snapping at them both. Then lifting his head up to sya in a wise handsome voice " There will be NO fighting other packmates. Got that!?" He roared. Glaring at the two with eyes that began to go black like thte nightsky with no stars to fill it...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:21 am

~Aluu~
I awoke with a yawn and walked out smiling and waging my tail till I saw patches with her I sighed then walked out sure I was only a weak and younger then him but I liked him.I then patted to a creak and sat down by it then howled.I then looked start down at my reflection.

~Tumasim~
I awoke growling and snapping then realised it was only a bad dream and I was out of it.I got up and walked out.I went to the pack leader and stumbled.I then ran around him to go play with the other pups.

~Okami~
I awoke and ran out side.I stopped to see him....Kiba.I then slowly walked to him and licked Volcano face the pup with him,"Good morning."I said with a sparkle in my eyes,"How are you?"I asked smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:56 pm

Dawn laughed as the Patches jumped on her. She growled playfully. "Hi!" she said, her purple eyes gleaming in the morning sun with her fur. She rolled him off and got off shaking her fur and sighed heavily. "Ah." she whispered and padded over to Blue. "Good-mornin' Blue." she said happily, tail in the air. "Hello." Blue murmured putting her tail on the pups shoulder.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Patches: He looked up to see Kiba. Standing proudly before him. He dipped his head in respect. " Yes, Kiba. It won't happen again." He said and turned to look back at Ember. Snorting and growling lowly. Before turning and walking off a quick dip to Okami before lurking into the forest to hunt...

Volcano: He chuckled and squealed, then started to play with Okamis tail...

Kiba: He dipped his ehad respectfully to Patches before turning to Okami. He smiled and nuzzled her neck gently. Then, howling for Blue to come. His tail wraped around his paws. Waiting proudly for Blue, his ehad held high...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 pm

"Well ya so am I!!" I snapped and stalked up the hillside. Every thing I seemd to do was wrong....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Blue looked over at Kiba. He was beautiful, and so majestic but no one knew she also had a crush on him, because she didn't show it. It was oblivious he didn't like her back. She smiled and flicked her tail walking over to him. "Yes Kiba?" she asked quietly and happily.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:42 pm

~Okami~
Smiles and nuzzles him back right in front of blue then turns and speaks,"Looks like Tumasim wants to play with you."

~Tumasim~
I ran back over and tackled Volcano then ran off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Xen~
I watched everyon awake I felt better when they were all still sleep I thought and looked over to Dawn and sat by a tree lonely and bored still not hungry but bored
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Patches: He turnd to see Ember get mad. He sighed and turned around. Waking over to her, and nuzzling ehr gently. " Ember im sorry."

Volcano: He laughed and chased after Tumasim tackling him, aarling as they tumbed and Volcano landed on top of Tumasim, Volcanos claws seaking into his shoulders. Pouncing off him and growling then snarling playfully...

Kiba: HE smiled at the two, nuzzling there chests sweetly. His muscles moving prefectly under his pelt. " Blue go round up a down patrol, bring Okami, Patches, Dawn, and bring Xen, it'll give her something to do then just sit around.." Kiba said before standing and howling.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:53 pm

Darcia~
I watched Kiba and everyone else curled up by a tree

(sorry so short go to go)
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:46 pm

Blue was not sad, or jealous one bit by how Okami nuzzled him right in front of her. She smiled and nodded at his command. She howled for all of them. Dawn came running, expected Patches next.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:20 pm

Patches: He pricked his ears forward. HEaring the Dawn partol howl. He raced over to Blue and got ready...

Volcano: He smiled adn released his grip taking hs paws off his shoulders, and standing up....

Kiba: He turned and howled for hunting...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:55 pm

Blue smiled and flicked her tail. "Are we ready?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Loves Horror Film Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:10 pm

Xen~
I heard the howl from Blue and raced over to her and everyone else "I guess"I said as she aked if we were ready
Loves Horror Film
Loves Horror Film
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:56 pm

Tasiom laughed as she looked up into his eyes.She then stood and talked him biting his ear playfully while growling.

Okimka
Watched him and listened.She licked his cheek when blue was not looking.She patiently waited for the pack.One by one they came she smiled.

Aluu Sat by the creak still looking down at her reflection.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:59 pm

Blue smiled and chuckled when she caught Okami lick Kiba. Did she want her to be jealous? Did she think she was bothered by it? Really Blue didn't know the answer.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:56 pm

I rushed over and looked up expectanilty. "Can I come? Can I come?" My anixous voice and light eyes were bright with happiness.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 7:02 pm

Patches: He smiled and stood beside Kiba. Looking at Ember.

Volcano: He growled and swung a paw at her bac. Barly clawing her he didnt want to hurt her.

Kiba: He smield and laughed. " Yes Ember you can." He then chuckeld and licked Okami and Blues cheek before she went off...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next