Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ] Empty Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:04 pm

Stormy pranced around, his muscles rippling underneath his beautiful roan coating. He was simply irrisistable to any mare that perchanced upon him. He bucked and galloped around, showing off his intense strength, stamina, and speed. He reared and neighed loudly, letting mares know he was here -- just like any normal stallion would. But he was definately not a normal stallion. But his advantage was that nobody expected a stallion of his height to be a forcer. He was stronger than most stallions taller than him, and could easily take on a draft horse with minor injuries. He shook out his mane and bucked again. He cantered around his small patch of field he'd claimed in case a mare came by. He was ready to pounce. His irrisistability helped him greatly in that part -- mares never saw it coming, they were caught up in his seductive web. He snorted and grinned. Let 'em come.

Back to top Go down

Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ] Empty Re: Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:06 pm

Can i use my mare you gave me?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ] Empty Re: Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:09 pm

[ Allaya? But sure! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:20 pm

[ Sweet! ]

Allaya trolted around, the wind blowing her flged tail back like a black velvet banner. She pranced around like a love is puppy but really she was just looking around for a stallion. She snorted and shaked ehr mane from leaves that were stuck in her mane. She reared letting a loud neigh erupt from her maw. She striked the mindless air. Then, landed with a loud thud. This is how mares let stallions know they were here, ready for them to come. But some mares don't take the risk of a forcer coming. But with Allaya she will. Weatherhe forces her or not, as long as he dont jump her right away. Then, all is cool. But if you do. The demon will come out and you will loose...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:24 pm

Stormy looked over to see a mare showing herself off as well. He trotted over to her and instantly realized he was only a few inches sorter than she. But that wouldn't be a problem. "Hello," he said in a deep, sexy voice that was completely unintentional --- that's just how he talked. "And what is a fine mare like yourself doing out here? Searching for stallions?" He smiled sweetly with a hint of seductiveness, staying in front of her, standing in a casual, nonchalant way. "I'm Stormy. Who are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:34 pm

Allaya snorted and turned her head while rolling her eyes, then looking back at him. " Searching for stallions maybe the right choice. But you neer know. Nice name Stormy. I'm Allaya. May i say your a bit short of a stallion? Haha." She laughed and then shrugged. " But that dosnt matter as long as your fit enough to haddle me." She said in a sexy voice. She began to walk swiftly and slowly around him, her eyes locking into his as she did so...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:37 pm

Stormy snorted and shook his head. She was definately different than the other mares. "Maybe? I think the answer is yes," he replied in his usual tone. His muscles rippled as he trotted over to her and playfully nipped her rump, trotting in front of her without making eye contact. He kept it cool for the first few minutes, so the mare could get used to him. He flicked his tail in her face as jest and lowered his head to graze. "I may be short, but I make up for that in strength and loyalty." He replied before taking a few more bites of the sweet, lucious grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:40 pm

(May I join?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:41 pm

[ sure ]

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:49 pm

Allaya smiled and nibbed his sides. She then snorted and chuckled before lowing her ehad next to his. Her mane falling over her eyes. She smiled and chuckled. " Yea i see that. Your amazingly handsom." She said with a sexy smile put replied in her normal voice...
(Sorry so short)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:55 pm

Stormy snorted and grinned, nuzzling her muzzle with his own for a second. he turned back to graze, making sure she wouldn't be at all supsicious. A random burst of energy shot through him and he lifted his head, galloping around, bucking in mid-gallop and shaking his mane wildly. When he settled down he chuckled slightly, looking up to her with soft brown eyes. "Sorry about that. I needed to stretch my legs." His muscles moved under the thin layer of skin when he walked over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:00 pm

Sundare( Sun dar ra)-
She smoothly came in with a nice gait tail and main flowing like a blond water fall.Her pelt reflecting the sun.Her musecel moving perfectly under her coat her mussels were large.She then saw you two and trotted over.She had long legs but yet she was barely shorter then the stud.Her cristel blue eyes shined and she nickered softly before walking closer."Hello".She looked the stallion up and down....He was VERY hansom.She then trued her head to the other mare but said nothing to her.She had her ears up and she was in-heat.

Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ] SpottedSaddleHorseSunny1

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Allaya threw her head up to see a mare. Allaya did not say nothing to her, for there was only one thing that would be said. was 'You dead.' But you know, im gonna wait to see if she gets to romantic with him. She snorted and stood tall towering over the new mare. She walekd over to Stormy and rubbed her nuzzle against his. Then, turned to the mare, adn gave her a deathly glance. HEr mucles popping out of ehr pelt. Hers were much larger then the new mares. Her legs longer, and she could travel longer distances then this mare here. She did not dare say a word to the mare, for there was no words to decribe how she looked at Allaya and her personality... Allaya still gave ehr a deathly glare telling ehr no to make a move with him...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Stormy was starting to forget forcing either of the mares. One was overprotective, and the other trying to flirt with him. He snorted and rolled his eyes, shaking his mane. He trotted a ways a bit from the both mares and lowered his head to graze, wondering if they'd engage in the game of chase he was setting up. He kept getting farther and farther away the more he grazed and looked around for good grass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Seeing the larger mare actions I snort and back up knowing I was not welcome here.I then trund tail up high and started to gallop away.I stopped at the other side of the meadow and started to graze showing no fear.I herd a wolf howl and unlike most mares I did not spoke at all.I peared around the place not seeing it.I then count to graze under the willow tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:18 pm

Allaya snorted and gazed where she was. She then turned to look at stormy. She walked slwoly over to him. She siad with her normal voice. " If you wish to have her, you may. I'll b leaving then..." She said with sadness in her words, but she did not dare show it. For she was brave adn strong. EHaring the howl of a wolf, she did not jump or race off in the other direction. She just walked aways from him adn grazed up at the mountain top. But she kept an eye on him, she did like him, he was handsome. She was trying to play along wiht the game he was setting up but when that mare came, it just messed it up...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Indeed, she had engaged in the game for a little bit. Obviously she wasn't interested in him -- or so it seemed. He trotted over to her and nipped her rump, pulling on her tail gently. "I don't want her," he said seductively, his face only inches away from hers. "Why would I? It wouldn't be fair to you. You came first. I saw you first. I liked you first." He flattened his ears for a second then walked beside her, his head by her rump, and groomed her back gently.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:27 pm

I grazed along the meadow getting closer and closer to the trees till I entered and lefted sight.I walked through the woods head up and mussels barging out.My fine body moving perfectly my nice frame as I went farther and farther.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:28 pm

Allaya she smiled and pulled her head up. She nuzzled his rump, and goomed his back. She grunted adn flicked her tail letting out her scent. She nipped telling, him she was ready for him. " Well, i'm sorry if i acted so protective. I never found love, and i was feeling good about myself. Usually stallions don't talk or look at me because im ugly i guess?" She said putting ehr ehad down in sham...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:41 pm

(I found another picture I like so which one do you think I should go with?This one-
Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ] Img_4193_6dny
Or the 1st one? Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:39 pm

1st one
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:36 pm

[ xD well this wasn't very forcer-y but whatevvs ]

Stormy got the hint and rounded her, nipping her rump and tilting his head a bit, wanting to make sure...

[ sorry so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:43 pm

Allaya snorted adn smirked pawing the gorund telling him she meant it, but if he didnt want to then thats ok. She then steaded ehr legs for his weight. She breathed heavily, waiting for his body to press up against hers...

[ Hey imma go to bed im tired, be on tm hopefully! Buh bye! ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:53 pm

Stormy snorted, his tool slipping from its sheath. He walked up to her and pressed his chest against her rump before rearing up and landing as softly as possible on her back. He scooted himself closer to her and began to move his hips back and forth in a hard rocking motion that was a bit jerky due to the fact she was a bit taller than he. He snorted and nibbled her withers as he continued.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:00 am

Allaya groaned with his thrust, she seemed to shrink wit each thrust. she then whiped her head aorund and licked his leg. Before turning back infront of her and looking to the sky. Her man flowing around her face. She snorted and groaned then gasped as he got harder and faster. She clinched her teeth together and steadied her legs. Even though he was abit shorter then me, he had some weight on him...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum