Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ]

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:46 am

Stormy snorted and smiled when she groaned. He saw her look away, and he turned his head a bit, wondering if she was enjoying it. He continued at his steady pace for about 5 more minutes, before dismounting and nibbling the top of her tail and walking up beside her.

Back to top Go down

Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ] - Page 2 Empty Re: Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:33 am

After he was done, she gasped as he pulled ot of her. She smiled and licked his cheek bone.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:42 am

Stormry smiled and looked her in the eyes, but a sudden rush of guilt came over him. He had bred her, but did he really love her? Or was it all just fake?

[ sorry sooo short ]

Back to top Go down

Stormy in the Darkness [ |Forcer| ] - Page 2 Empty re stormy in the darkness

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:51 pm

may i join

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Allaya looked at his face. Seeing the expresion of guilt. She took a step bac and snorted shaking ehr ehad. Her eyes began to go teary eyed. " Is that why you breed me? It was all fake what you did?!" She spat shaking her head in shame and whipping aorund to run off.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:29 am

After wondering around for awhile I trund around and headed back and saw the mare up set.I took a step back from the stud with my ears pined back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:33 am

Stormy frowned, "No... Don't leave...." He said quietly, knowing suddenly what he had to do. He galloped all over until he found her and quietly nipped her rump, but only gently, for he knew she was upset. "I do love you..." He said carefully. "I do..."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:55 am

Allaya snorted and didnt turn to look at him. She then said in a soft sad voice " How do i know that?" She said when sadnss in her words. She turned toward him. Looking him dead in the eyes. Her ebautiful coat glistened with power...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 9:43 am

"You don't have to believe me..." he said, his eyes glistening due to tears that he held back. "Just let.....let me stay with you....until the foal is born and raised...." he looked up at her, blinking slightly as a tear trickled down his cheek. What the hell was he doing? Crying? He was stronger than that! What was it about her...? "I do love you." He said, his voice a bit firmer.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 01, 2011 12:31 pm

Allaya nodded and said with abit firmer this time " Okay. I love you too." She said and took a step towards him and rubbed her head under his neck. She nuzzled his shoulder and licked his chest gently...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 pm

He hugged her neck underneath his head and smiled gently, closing his eyes and sighing happily. "You're amazing," he said softly. "I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't believed me."

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 01, 2011 12:40 pm

Allaya smield " I don't know." She said and licked his cheek lovingly. " I'm sorry." She said then winced and threw ehr head down to ehr stomach. Her kenes buckled and she crumbled to the earth floor...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:46 pm

Stormy caught her gently before she could hit the ground too hard. He didn't want her hurting herself. "What's wrong?" He asked, worried, and nuzzled her neck gently, laying down beside her and resting his head on her shoulder. "Are you all right?" He asked quietly, not wanting to disturb her. Was it time already?

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 01, 2011 1:07 pm

Allaya snorted and nodded. " I'm okay, its just the foal." she said and stood up. Smiling and nuzzling Stormys muzzle.

( want to skip to the part when she has the foal?)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 1:08 pm

[ sure ]

He smiled and got up, walking around her and nuzzling her stomach gently.

[ are we gonna skip to that part right now? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2