Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ] Empty In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:36 am

Name: Bella
Breed: Arabian [ pure-bred ]
Level: Inexperienced with Stallions
Personality: Confident; Happy-Go-Lucky; Bubbly
History: Her father had never told her about forcers because he had been one himself, and was ashamed of his past. Her mother had died during birth, and so she'd never heard of forcers.
Pic:

In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ] Bella11

Bella snorted happily, her tail held high in the wind. She shook her head playfully and bucked. Bella was a 3-year-old arabian mare and had been on her own for the last 2 years. Her own life was separated from reality. She didn't know much about horses. The way they acted, the way the talked. Bella also was unaware to the fact of stallions. She had been raised thinking her father was always kind and gentle, and that all stallions were the same as her father. Seeing as her mother died during childbirth, Bella had never been told the body changes of a mare, and as she lifted her tail high and pranced around, she was oblivious to the heat scent she sent out. She finally calmed down and replaced her tail by her rump, and lowered her head to graze.

[ I would prefer a stallion who doesn't instantly fall in love with her and feel bad after forcing her. ]

Back to top Go down

In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ] Empty Re: In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ]

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:07 pm

[ anyone....? anyone at all? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:09 pm

(I never done a forcer but I could try if you want but you'll have to wait for to marrow.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:10 pm

[ maybe. Pure_Heart might play it ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:12 pm

(Ok.....glad I could try to help Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:13 pm

[ if she doesn't take up on the offer I'll PM you. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:14 pm

(Ok Smile Wink )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:15 am

Bella is looking great nice pic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 am

[ thanks. SOMEBODY!! please play the forcer >.< Wild One...? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:35 pm

(Hold on I'll go make him then join.....or I could get one from pure_heart Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:36 pm

[ whatever you wish ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:57 pm

He came running in mussels ripping under his coat.He came to a halt to see a mare.He trotted to her and pranced around her and stopped at her rear end a took a breath of her scent then counted to circler her before stopping in front of her,"Hello beautiful I'm Jake and what would you gorgeous name be?...........My it is such a beautiful day today but you are even more beautiful."He hoped she fall into his trap and be the 1st mare he forced.He smiled warmly at her with a hint of seductiveness in his dark brown eyes."And what would a beautiful mare be here for?Expashily when there forcer's around.....But don't worry I'm not one."His mussels were huge and he was well built.

In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ] Gypsy-vanner-stallions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:08 pm

Bella's eyes were instantly drawn to the handsome new stallion. "H-hi, Jake..." she stuttered. "I'm Bella..." she smiled at his compliments and turned her head to hide a blush. She heard the word 'forcer' but she had no idea what that was. Instead of proving her inknowledge, she just shrugged. "I guess I never considered that." She said quietly. She couldn't help but wonder what a forcer was... She smiled and circled him as well, nipping his shoulder playfully, tail held high.

Last edited by Thunderstruck on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:19 pm

"Beautiful name......goes with your beauty miss."He said and watched her hide her head he chucked and gently nuzzled her.When she started to circle him he smirked and playfully nipped her back and watched her and took in a deep long breath of her sent then let it go and his tool came sliding out of it's sheath.He watched and at the right moment reared and landed on her.He quickly scooted closer to her and grabbed her main so she could not bit him and so he would have a steady ride.He tine his legs tightly around her hips and his member found her hole and he started to thrust fast and hard while moaning."Your mine now mare.......And I lied I'm a forcer."He then started to thrust harder and fast moaning louder as his hips went back and forth rocking them as his member went in and out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:24 pm

Bella snorted and her head shot up. She screamed in pain. He was much bigger than her and his weight weighed down on her. She was forced to spread her legs out to keep herself balanced. Now she knew what a forcer was. She breathed in and out heavily. "Ge--get....off....me!" She howled in pain again and tried to pull out from underneath him, but it was to no avail. "Please!" She cried, then got quieter, "It really hurts!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:28 pm

"Shh babe you'll learn to like it".He said as when her legs spread out he scooted closer and went harder and faster till he broke her wall then kept going harder and harder faster and faster till the point a mare would be screaming in pain he kept going moaning loudly and putting his weight on her so she could not get away.He counted going in and out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:34 pm

Bella was screaming as loud as she could possibly scream and tears streaked her face. "Get off me! It hurts!" Her breathing became more labored as she pulled her mane out of his mouth and brought it down by her legs to brace herself. She screamed until her throat was soar and she couldn't scream anymore. She returned to just breathing heavily. She accidently let a moan slip from her maw as his large tool slid in and out of her. She kept her mouth closed and tried to kick the stallion off of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:43 pm

He herd her moan and chuckled,"See you'll like it aventily."He then went harder and faster crum spilling down her legs as he moan loudly and kept going getting faster and harder with each thrust.He then spoke,"I'm going to get off you now and if you run I'll get you and do this all over but till you are numb and so sore you can't run.............nagh I'll go a little longer."He said and chucled eavily and went harder and faster moaning so loud it echoed.After 30 more mintits he hopped off her,"Run and you'll wish you never lived."He said with his tool dangling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:49 pm

Bella was completely exhausted. She had to get away..... Her thoughts were blurred as she looked around. She crumpled to the ground, her whole body exhausted from holding up his weight. Her rump was completely numb and cum had spilled down the backs of her hind legs. She panted heavily and after a few minutes got back up. She had to run. She went over to him and bucked him in the eye, then bolting into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:01 pm

(I'll post if you want me to... sorry.)
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:05 pm

[ Nah. :] it's okay. but thanks anyways ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:35 pm

I reared and can back down and chased after her and was soon caught up with her and grabbed her main,pooled her back and mounted going in and out hard and fast.He holed on to her tightly and had a hold of her main.
~2 howers latter~
I was exhausted and figured she could not get away now so I dismounted her and holed on to her main gust in case she ran off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:39 pm

Bella collapsed on the ground, pulling out peices of mane that her forcer still held in his mouth. She was breathing heavily and she kept her eyes closed. She was completely numb, and was beginning to wish she had never tried to run away from that bastard stallion. She didn't move at all, barely breathing now. "You........bastard......." she managed to cough. "I hope......you........rot..... in hell...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:48 pm

"Shut up mare......after you have my son I let you go BUT if it's a filly I'll keep you in till you bear me a son and all the filly's will ether be killed or when they trued 2 years then I'll force them."He said and stood over her making sure she did not get up and run.His legs were shaking after 4 howers of staying awake at night standing after that day.

(Jeez he's mean!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:52 pm

"You," she panted. "Will never.....hurt....any of my.....children...." She coughed. "No matter what!" She lashed her hoof out and struck his ankle. "And you....certainly....won't TOUCH.....my daughters....."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum