Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ]

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ] - Page 2 Empty Re: In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:56 pm

He fell but got up,"Your only son with me will be a forcer and what else to do with the douthers there's no use for them in a forcer's point of view excepted for forcing them or killing them."He said then started to think*Man she's not worth it I should fine a better one that's easer to deal with.*

Back to top Go down

In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ] - Page 2 Empty Re: In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ]

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:03 pm

"I hate you," She snapped. "You'll never claim right to ANY of my foals! I don't care if their yours by blood!" She struggled to get to her feet, but failed.

[ gotta go sorry ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:22 pm

He snarled,"Lay down and have the foal so can dumb you all ready!"I shouted with frustration,"You know what good luck raseing the foal........all...........alone."He then trued and hit the trail.

(Yea me two)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:34 am

Bella looked over at her stomach which had grown considerably. She snorted as she felt the water break. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do. She began to push and neighed loudly in pain and turned her head to look at her rump, but quickly dropped it back down onto the ground. She remembered how her mother had died doing this, and she shivered lightly. She pushed again, but this time, harder, and clenched her teeth hard to keep down a scream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:28 pm

[ Wild One...? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:36 pm

He snorted and disided to come back.He came walking in and saw her and trund his head away not to look.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 pm

After a few more moments, the foal was out and she turned to lick the foal cleen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:06 pm

I looked to the foal and in a low sweet soft voice,"Hello little one."I looked at it.

(Boy or girl?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:35 pm

[ filly ]

Bella snorted and snapped at the forcer angrily and got to her feet, standing over the newborn foal protectively. She helped the small foal get on its shaky legs and walk over to nurse.

Pic~
In Your Dreams [ Forcer Please ] - Page 2 1170_medium

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:33 pm

He smiled at his filly and nuzzled her before starting to graze,"She'll be called?"He asked not sure of what to name his daughter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:37 pm

Bella nipped the stud's leg angrily and nudged her newborn filly. "Princess..." she said quietly, licking her filly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:40 pm

He rolled his eyes for he did not like the name but it would be fine,"I will leave now......seance you don't what me to help you rasie her and your to much of a hasel."He then licked princeses cheek before trunning and walking into the misty woods out of view while the sun started to rasie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:46 pm

"I'll show you a hassel!" She snorted and cantered up to him, bucking him in the side. She flicked her tail angrily and trotted proudly back to Princess. Princess snorted and watched her father leave, not so sure why he was being so disrespectful to her mother.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:49 pm

He snorted,"That gust makes you look worsie for a mare....good luck getting a mate...bet you'll never have one."He then counted till gone.
(I'm makeing topic for him if you want to join.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:50 pm

Bella watched him leave. How was she supposed to take care of Princess? She frowned and looked away, and slowly began singing as she took Princess and walked in the other direction....

Song~

[ and okee-dokes. link? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm

[ okay i replied ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2