Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rising sun comes to start a herd everyone is welcomed ( mature)

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

rising sun comes to start a herd everyone is welcomed ( mature) Empty rising sun comes to start a herd everyone is welcomed ( mature)

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:01 pm

galloping in to the large meadow i stand near a hill and let a loud ringing whinny resond across the meadow letting all the near by mare know that i was here. i wasnt much of a show off or into fighting, id rather keep piece even though it was in my blood to be a fighter and forcer. sometimes it was hard to keep that side of me under control. i rear up and stretch my legs as i wait for a mare or a few to come. i trot over and into a small stream for a drink, the sun reflecking off my buskin pinto coat.
http://www.norsk-pintos.com/Stallions/Gold%20Chain%20600pxlw.jpg
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

rising sun comes to start a herd everyone is welcomed ( mature) Empty Re: rising sun comes to start a herd everyone is welcomed ( mature)

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:44 pm

Anastasia pranced into the meadow, hearing the sound of a stallion. She smiled. She was hoping to find one around here. She held her tail high up and trotted over to him, nodding her head in a small, informal bow. "Hello, there," She said to him, keeping her head high, her slightly dipped nose creating an elegant effect on the grey mane that fell gently over her eyes. She batted her eyelashes a bit and then continued, "I'm Anastasia." She gave a seductive grin.

[ pic coming soon ]

Back to top Go down

rising sun comes to start a herd everyone is welcomed ( mature) Empty Re: rising sun comes to start a herd everyone is welcomed ( mature)

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:52 pm

i look up as i hear the hoof beats of another horse. my nose quivers as i sense that it is a mare. i msile and prick my ears as i see that yes indeed its quite a beautiful mare/" well hello there Anastasia, i am rising sun or sunny for short" i say with a smile as i prick my ears when i hear her wonderful vioce. i flag my tail and prance around her. " what is a beautiful mar elike yourself doing out around here by yourself" i ask as i show off alittle bit for her, by keeping my taili flagged like a banner and sticking my chest out to make it look bigger even though i was almost 17hands.
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:01 pm

She watched the stallion try and show off. "I'm here to find a stud," she said quietly, noticing his behavior and taking it into consideration. She kept her tail down, just in case. "I'm by myself because I can fend for myself, unlike some other mares." She said with disgust and playfully tugged on his mane. He was very handsome, and although his good looks and sense of charm might fool a normal mare, she was skeptical of all stallions. No matter how hunky or strong or irresistible they were, she always managed to keep her head on straight.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:11 pm

i smirk " looking for a stud. i see" i say in a deep velvety that no mare even one with her head on straight could resist. " i myself am looking for the companionship of a mare, maybe even start a herd with her" i msile as she playfully bites my mane. " but you shouldnt be out here alone when there are forcers around now should you" i say as i nip her rump then prance away with my ears pricked and my tail flagged. i go towards her front end and smile at her, my icey blue green eys shine bright as i nicker low oin my throat to herto com ecloser
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Anastasia took one step closer to the stallion, then shook her head and stepped back again. She wasn't going to let his silly little mind games get the best of her. She clamped her tail down on her rump and pinned her ears. "Watch it," She said as her nostrils flared. She unpinned her ears long enough to look up at him and sigh. She was obviously stronger than he had wanted. But his mention of forcers....Was he, himself, one? It was hard to think so. Such a captivating stallion...Anastasia knew all too well he could have any mare he wanted, whether he got her by force or manipulation. She knew she had to watch out, or she just might fall into his web of deceit.

Her Pic~
rising sun comes to start a herd everyone is welcomed ( mature) PeppermintPaddyRF_20060807_6779

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:20 pm

[ gtg be back shortly, HOPEFULLY! ]

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:25 pm

" it was merely a love nip my darling i wasnt trying to upset you or scared you" i say as i watch her. i smile there was s omethign about this mare, she was different from the other, maybr it was that she wasnt so easy or maybe it was because she was actually smart. i smirk flexing my muscles at her showing some of my strenghtm i shak emy longish wavy multie colored mane as thoughts of my fathers voice telling me to force filled my head. any other mare i would have force right then and there but i couldnt pin point it i couldnt, i wouldnt force her. " come now are you afriad of me or why do you stan dso far away" i say looking hurt
( lol alrighty Smile )
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:21 pm

"Standing so far away? Am I really? Does that make you.... uncomfortable...? That you can't have what you want?" She smiled seductively and walked closer to him, deciding to toy with his senses. She rubbed her side up against his and flicked her tail in his face, sending a slight heat scent directly into his nose. She pretended not to notice as she clamped her tail back down and continued to walk around him until she was on the other side of him, her side still pressed tightly against his. "Is this better for you, big guy?" She smirked.

[ sorry it took so long. i'm not supposed to be on lol ]

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:00 pm

I smirk, she deffinately knew how to play with the big boys. My member shows his head as her heat scent travels up my navial passege way. I enjoy her closeness and her teasing " its not uncomfortable miss I just enjoy the closeness of such a beautiful creature" I say in my deep velvety voice. I see her clamp her tail down after she released her scent I smirk " the question is my lady is it better for you" I say as I walk around her slowly rubbing my much larger body against her petite frame but gently enough not to move her. I like the side of her neck then blow on it through my nostrials giving her goose bumps. " you don't have to be afriad my dear my father was the forcer in the family he disowned me 3 years back when I choice a different path to follow" I say in her ear then looking in her eyes my eyes shown nothing of a forcer but rather warmth and campassion
( lol its totally fine soory it took me soo long I had to get off so my mom could use the computer)
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:07 pm

Anastasia watched him carefully, returning her tail back to its normal state. She knew very well all what he wanted. But to her, teasing him until he broke was much more delightful. A small shiver went down her spine from his touch, his nearness. "Afraid?" She chuckled, and turned her head to give him a look. "Why would I be afraid?" She nipped the top of his neck and released another whiff of her scent, trotting off aways to engage him in a game of chase. She could do this forever, if she wanted.

[ I'm glad you're back now :D ]

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:28 pm

I smile as I see she wants to play " oh there's plenty to be afaid of my sweet" I say. Within a few of my large strides I had over taken her "for instens I am far more large then you my dear" I smirk and disappear " if you remember what I told you my father was a forcer so you could say he taught me all the traits of a forcer, how to draw a mare in, how to toy with her when she thinks she's toying with you" I come from no where and gently nip her rump then dash off " how to be light on your feet how to give chase yet as if to make the mare think she's chacing you" when she had her head turned looking for my I appear right in front of her and lick her muzzle before prancing off with my tail flagged I trot around her on a high stepping trot " he also taught me never to show my true strength unless force is truely needed" I finsh as I stop infront of her
( I'm glad your back as well Smile )
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Anastasia listened, although she wasn't very interested. "Forcers really don't attract mares," she said sternly, "They deceive them. Fooling a mare isn't the same thing as attracting one." She flicked her tail in the stud's face and trotted off again a little ways. "I, on the other hand, now know your little secrets, so you're going to have to work harder if you're trying to pull the wool over my eyes." She snorted and lowered her head to graze on the sweet grass, a sardonic smile spreading across her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:44 pm

"So are you saying you are not attracted to me" I say as I watch her and smile. I walk alittle bit closer towards her " do you think I'm fooling you or how you say pulling the wool over your eyes my dear" I say as I stop advancing on her my intellegent eyes locked on her own. " this isn't work but merely childs play" I say with a teasing tone in my voice as I turn from her and start to graze. I turn my head to look at her " you only know the few secrets I have just shared with you my sweet but you have not but a clue as to what I could do as to pleasure you" I say in a tone that drew mares to me
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:51 pm

"That's a great question. Am I?" She flicked her ears. "And only you know whether you are trying to deceive me or not. How can I tell? You're a stallion." She smirked and lowered her head to graze, but brought it back up when he started to speak again. She laughed. "Child's play? You never cease to amaze me." She cocked her head at his last sentence and a grin spread across her face, "I doubt you could please me. It takes more than a colt to do so." She teased, lowering her head to graze and flicking her tail to get rid of flies.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:06 pm

I lift my head from grazing and look at her " well my love I am aware of. Four things" I say as I turn and face her " one I am not trying to fool you and I am not a forcer" I take a step towards her" two its pretty clear that I am not a colt as you can see" I say with a hint of mischief in my voice as I take another step towards her " three. I know your attracted to me" I take another step towards her and smirk " and finally but not lest number four I could give you so much pleasure that id have you wanting more. Plus I could show you better then I could tell you" at this point we were inches from each other
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Anastasia smiled when he said he could show her better than he could tell her. She could continue to tease him, or she could take him up on his 'offer.' A cross look crossed her face, but then she smirked devilishly. She looked into his eyes, searching for something that wasn't there. She chuckled. "If you insist you're not a colt," she replied, "I might as well let you." She rolled her eyes at him and turned, flicking his chest with her tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:16 pm

I smirk. Her teasiing had been successful for my tool which was larger then almost all stallion was out of its shaft and ready to send pleasure for both of us " are you insisting that I should give you pleasure as of right now" I say in a voice that made mares melt as I gently but firmly push my broad chest against her rump I smile. I was getting excited
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:19 pm

Anastasia turned her head to look at him, taking a slight step forward. "And you have to ask?" She smiled, not necessarily knowing what to expect from him. "Do whatever pleases you, big boy." She joked.

[ sorry so short ]

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:28 pm

I smirk as I mount her, but I like my tool go to the side of her leg so she could feel it before it went in "you might want to brace yourself before I go in" I say as I start to slowly lick to top her rump to stimulate her
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Anastasia felt each touch, and by the feeling of his tool on her leg, it was unordinarily large. She flicked her ears back so she could listen to his words. She spread her back legs out a bit so she could keep her balance against his weight. When she felt the touch of his tongue, a shiver shot through the back of her spine and she lifted her head up straighter, getting tired of waiting for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 pm

I smile watching her reaction. I tighten my grip around her barrel, lined my tool up and slowly pushed into her since I was positive shed never had one quit as large as mine in her before. I slowlly go in and out as her hole was very small and tight around my large tool. Because of its size I could feel everything I smirk and lean forward close to her ear as I continue to go slow to help her ajust to my tool I say " how does it feel to far babe"
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:46 pm

The moment she felt the pressure around her hole she snorted and yanked her head up. It seemed even larger than she had predicted. She snorted and stepped back, pressing up into him, and letting out a deep moan. She clenched her teeth, the mixture between pleasure and pain on a thin borderline. She listened to what he had to say and replied back, only teasing, "Not good enough." A sly grin spread across her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by redhead14 Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:57 pm

I smile and continue to go slowly as I felt her hole tighten around my tool " babe your so tight but I can change that" I say as I feel her push back into me. As I continue to go slow I make sure I start to hit her G spot before I ask " would you like me to pick up the speed. Or go harder babe" I start to lick her back as I continue
redhead14
redhead14
Good Star Player
Good Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Another, smaller moan escaped from her lips and she listened him. "I'd like to see you try," she commented on his first statement. "Speed or strength?" She smirked. "Why not both?" She chuckled at herself. The feeling of pressure around her hole was almost enough to make her want to yell, and she didn't see how it could've gotten any better. She snorted, nostrils flared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next