Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not even a year... :'(

2 posters

Go down

Not even a year... :'( Empty Not even a year... :'(

Post by SunsetBaby Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:17 pm

I cried tonight. 'Cept there's no one here to hear me cry, only the cat. 'Cause I'm home alone, 'cept for the cat. I'm still cryin', I want ta stop but I can't. All I did was watch Flicka 2, Then I went to my room and saw it. The thing that holds me close to her still, the only true close piece left that I have of her. I laid in bed and then threw my stuff animals that I sleep with (Yes. I'm 17 and I still sleep with a stuffed cat named Lisa and I'm proud of it.) to the side and unhooked the halter from it's hook at my window. I laid on my bed and started to weep... and havn't stoped. July 12 will never be just a date anymore. That's when my prize died.. July 12 2010. R.I.P My BabyGirl, Mood to Win AKA Simple. Forever and Always in my heart like the knife of never letting go.

Not even a year... :'( L_c4e3f4635e8b44dc966454e8c2f99458
The first time I saw her, the first time I could touch my baby....

Not even a year... :'( L_6ec94ae4781f496ba371ae02c30cfb90
The first time I rode her, I felt free and in love and I don't know how else to explain it but... whole.

Not even a year... :'( L_92fc91c097024796994466c6a211e96f
The last day me and her spent together before I was told that awful news Sad

(sorry if this is too sad for ya'll but I need to write and I need to stop crying... I thought this would help but it ain't.)
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

http://smalltown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Not even a year... :'( Empty Re: Not even a year... :'(

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:32 pm

Omg. How did that happen? I'm so sorry for asking, but your not alone.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by SunsetBaby Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:32 pm

It's alright, my old therapist said that I 'suposed to talk about my feelin's and such. First my mother got rid of my mare without my permision to people i didn't want her to go too. But I kept a chin held high and I told them everything about her, including a lump on her butt that the Vet said it could possibly be cancerous in the future. But I was 16 then and they didn't fallow my advice.. they had their FARRIOR look at (sorry for any spelling... i'm tired.. got like an hour of sleep last night) the Farrior said that it'll be fine and not to worry about it. Well one day Simple was running in their pasture when she collapsed and was in a whole hell of alot of pain. they called their vet and she told them that her intestines were twisted from running (??) and she could operate if she didn't have Cancer... Sad They were shocked... they had to put her down.. the worse part of this was I was at camp when she died and I couldn't be at her side and I had to find out three days later when I came home. I hate the people my mother gave her too and I hate my mother cause of this.. her new owners came up to me at a fair after wards and said they were sorry and that they should of listened to me.. and yea.. that's how my baby girl died.
SunsetBaby
SunsetBaby
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

http://smalltown.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:52 pm

I'm sorry, that's sad.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player