Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old Empty I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Soul Hunter Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Seclusion Ash Soul – Has short coal black hair, moon pale skin which is cold to the touch, has pointed teeth (you have to look closely though), mismatched eyes of golden amber and blood red,marking on her neck whcih turn from blue to black; usually hidden by her scarf and a pair of midnight blue wings tipped with ink black. She usually wears torn black jeans, a long sleeved collared black top with white sleeves , a pale blue tattered scarf and black trainers, Lives on the souls of the dead and sometimes the living.Her nickname is Ashes.

Deadly Score – Has a wolf and scythe form. In her wolf form she is a pure white she wolf with amber eyes. In her scythe form she has two twin silver blades tinted with amber and red, the handle between the blades is black with bloodied bandages wrapped around it and her name engraved on the handle. Lives on corpses, any prey she kills and fresh blood.Her nicked name is Deadly.

They soon began walking to the town quietly Ashes let her strides keep their pace beside Deadly and walked into her new apartment with a rucksack on ehr back and sighed as she looked to the number before walking inside the emepty place. It wasn't very big but enough for her to sleep in since she never stayed inside anyway and also it would help her set up asmall base for her to find out more about this world. Deadly looked up to her partner as she placed her bag down and hung some clothes in the wardrobe in her new room as well as sorting out the bed.
Deadly began walkign around whiel Ashes sorted everything else and went into the bathroom and took her scarf of revealing the odd markings on her neck.. she poured a small amount fo water on them and sighed before looking outside and to the park and then to the sky before she sat happily on the windowsill with Deadly beside her.

Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:25 am

~Seclusion~
I soon go tboard and put some music on and began dancing and Deadly smiled and laughed watching for a momment "your becomeing slightly more human, i see" "Hey, i might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old girl" I said and stopped dancing for a momment and turned the music up as I finished unpacking my things and smiled at my new home and danced slighlty and kept my wings loosly folded letting them rest and Deadly joined in breifly and barked happily dancing around my feet and then sitting back on the couch as I just danced around for a change i felt relaxed and that i was compeltely free

(someone?)
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:44 pm

Deanna-I walk around as a normal girl in town(She dos not know thats she's a wear wolf yet) my red dress blows in in the wind as, i do so.I then trued in to the woods and sat down on a rock while watching a river.I then thought, i felt a tail on me, i trun to look and scream then look at my hands they were trunning hairy and soon, i was covered in hair my dress was sheeted. I then started to scream but instead a ear piercing howl comes out and ,i hear people scream and run yelling,"WEAR WOLF WEAR WOLF!!!!!!!!!!"I watched from the woods as they ran screaming.
HUMAN FORM- I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old Girls_Beautyful_Girls_The_girl_in_the_woods_022260_
WEAR WOLF FORM - I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old Werewolf-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:49 pm

~Seclusion~
I heard screams and lifted my head calmly and saw her running into the forest and smirked and Deadly turned into her scythe form and I picked her up and laid her on my back and jumped out the window and spread my wings and turned swiftly and followed the Burnt Umber soul of the new werewolf... to be honest only a few souls transformed however, werewolf souls were not one of them they were either born as a human with a werewolf soul of born as a wolf that turned into a human... either way I found it interesting to meet werewolves.. I remembered that I had met one before but I left when I got board.
I landed in the shadows of the trees as I sat on one of the branches after she evenrtaully stopped and my mismatched eyes which had locked onto her soul began to read it instantly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Deanna-I did not understand this at the moment.I then walked to the river and let another ear pearcing howl out which in my language meant,"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"I then looked up to see a girl with wings and stare at her.I was a smart girl who would one day NEVER be able to turn back into a girl and, i was brave and sweet.I then took a step forward and put my front feet on the tree my back on the ground,"Hi?"I had no clue but soon, i would know ,i was a VERY speashle wear wolf which would be call moon dancer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:03 pm

I noticed the sparks of gold in her soul and smiled "I See so you are a specail were wolf that will be named Mon Dancer although your human name is Deanna, you are a sweet and brave 18 year old who just discovered she was a werewolf" I said and jumped down showing my enchanting wings and Deadly stood beside me once again in her wolf form and my arms crossed as my periceing mismatched eyes seemed to see right through her and to her soul...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:16 pm

DEANNA-I jumped back a little,"How do you know that stuff?"I was also sensitive and could spoke at times.I then sall some one turn into a wolf,"So you guys are both freaks to?Well not trying to be mean if it sounded that way but thats what us humans call you ops ,i meant what humans call us."I credited myself when remembered what, i was.I then left up my noise smelling something weird.The next thing ,i knew was a arrow flew into the air and landed by me.I looked over it was my dad,"dad?"I asked but to a human it would sound like a wolf barking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:21 pm

I turned to the person and said "How pitiful, you can't even shoot straight... Shouldn't a hunter be able to tell when there is danger?" I said adn showed my pointed teeth which i used to eat the souls of my prey and enimies "as for what humans call me, they don't really care about me since they do not see my wings" I said and Deadly turned back into a double bladed scythe and I looked to her dad and pointed my scythe at him.. one touch from it's blades and any creature would be dead if i wanted it to be
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:37 pm

DEANNA-I watched as my dad run off and ,i ran after him confused and soon found myself surrounded by the town hunters I even sall my older brother who cared a lot about me I was know confused as they started firing arrows at me some hit and I went mad my wear wolf instincts took over and pounced on people and ripped there heads off and some there hearts out I then jumped and landed on my brother he was about to stab my heart when I snatched his neck and tossed him into a tree then ran over and started clawing him to death blood went every were and his insides as well.When I had realised what I had done I stood there and looked around at the dead body's of those who were my friends nabers dad and brother and let a sad howl leave my maw.I started to walk home my mom and brother and siters were inside and when sall me screamed and tossed things at me.I then ran out covered in others blood and my own.I had not harmed my mom and the others in the house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:40 pm

I landed afterwards and looked to the humans.."My, my how cruel you are that was your own daughter you know" I said and followed after her and stopped "i do not beilive I introduced myself" I said and bowed slightly "I am Seclusion Ash Soul, Guardain of Utopia, the place where I the last of the Anxo da Alma's reside to guard the souls , spirits and bodies of those who died"
I lifted my head and stood up straight "they will not recognise you i'm afraid.. you should try to find someother werewolves maybe"
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:52 pm

DEANNA-"Hi seclusion guardian of utopia,"I said with a bow in respect,And lifted my head to answer her,"Yes I most likely will have to but I don't think I am done morphing back and forth."She said as her body started to change back.I then ran be hind bushes and started to make weird clothes out of leafs and mud.I then stood up and some how the part on my bottom side changed into a leather strap with chains coming down on it and some was on my arm and became a bracelet.(Its in her picture. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 pm

"i would offer you some of my clothes but i don't think they would be suitable" I said "also mien are back in my world.. shall we go see if we can find another werewolf to help you, i know about them but it'll be better for you to be told it by someone else of your kind" I said
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:04 pm

DEANNA-"Your right."My body then went to its ware wolf form and I walked over to her the chains rattled as I did so."Man how many time am I going to change forms in a day?"My tone was sarcastic like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:11 am

"Considering the moon phase you might transform alot, no complaning either come on we'll find a pack somewhere" I said and Deadly walked beside me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:51 pm

DEANNA-I fallowed.My ears rose to hear a wear wolf howl.I howled back and ran toads the noise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:55 pm

I flew above her my wings bkending slightly with the dark sky and the few silver underfeathers my wings had reflected any light and I heard her adn the other werewolf howling and Deadly who lay on my back neatly whispered to me
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:05 pm

DEANNA-I counted running and looked up at her then bumped into a large male wear wolf.I looked up at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:08 am

I landed in a tree behind her and sat there quietly.. i had some knowledge of werewolves so i knew what they could be like and jsut watched pateintly
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:35 pm

DEANNA-He started to give out a low growl till a female wearwolf came in and said,"O shut up!"She stopped looking at him and walked to me,"Not bad not bad at all."She looked me over."I'm Sabrina"She said with bravery.It was easy to tell thease 2 were natruly wear wolfs unlike me I was a human in the start but thease guys were wearwolfs.

MALE- http://www.werewolves.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/alpha.jpg

SABRINA- I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old 2Q==

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:37 pm

I watched adn then spoke suddenly and Deadly landed and sat at the foot of the tree "I see so there is a slight colour differance in the souls, how interesting right Deadly Score?" I said and looked down to my partner before i jumped down and looked to the new werewolves my mismatched eye peirced through them and to their souls as I read them breifly and Deadly stood slightly infront...
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:55 pm

DEANNA-The male looked strong and brave and the female looked like a alpha female.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:57 pm

Me and Deadly looked to each other and I sat down and Deadly turned into a double bladed scythe and i leaned against her and listened to the enchanting music she made and mouthed the words to it gently
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:27 pm

DEANNA-I ended up howling to the tune and 8 more wear wolfs came out and howled along and so did the 1st 2 we meet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:50 pm

I smiled leaning back against Deadly bfore i began singing along to counter the effects Deadly's music had on living being, i sang sweetly and folded my wings aroudn me to keep myself warm
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:22 pm

DEANNA-I smiled and stopped howling gust swayed side to side while sitting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next