Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

2 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 9 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 pm

I felt one grabbed my leg and let out a man scream.Blood rushed out of me and my loyal pet came and bit it's nack killing it then started to kill all of them and seaded but fell down and trund into a dog.He was in bad shape and I grabbed him then flew off not seaning one was still alive and bugging ashea and deadly.
(g2g)

Back to top Go down

I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old - Page 9 Empty Re: I might not be human but i'm still an 18 year old

Post by Soul Hunter Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:38 pm

I spotted it adn pulled the soul from it.."just what I like.. fresh soul.. theese ones are staleI said and scrreched making them all tunr to me.."how about we play a game.. I'm much more fun than them sicne I can kill you a lot quicker than you can breath" I said showing my sharp teeth and laughing as my wings turned into silver blood stained wings for a breif momment and I lunged at them and calwed out their soul hearing it scream and I loved the scent of death that filled the air around me.. I streatched my wings out and folded them looking to the creatures with a grin my teeth showing clearly I picked up Deadly and twirled her around my head with on hand and she jumped down and began eating the cosrpes her size had almost tripled into the size of a shire and I locked onto another one placing the soul in my bag on the floor and ripped out the heart and soul without hesitating...I made sure the rest of them were dead and sat myself on Deadly's blades and looked around me not seeing anyone else alive I frowned and sang sweetly a song that every soul dead or alive could hear... It was both beautiful and pure but also made a chill run through everyone despite it's enchanting unforgettable melody... I closed my eyes as I sang the song the words softly slipping from my mouth like notes lined with silk
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Location : sitting at a table playing a dangerous game of cards

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:40 pm

After awhile I came back with my little dog by my side we had been all fixed up."I hate those things.......there are are worst eneamy....the top perditor."I said before looking at the geust billding it was the same as before:Some broken windows,vines on it,old.made out of breaks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:46 pm

"If their the top predater, then they don't taste very nice" I said Crushing the last soul in my hand rather disappointed with my meal and looked around to all the dead and stood up from where I was sitting on the table and walked between them all not touching anyone the slightest searching amoung them for those alive"I think they're all dead, they killed them all but I have one question.."what where they doing inside the guest house.. It doesn't seem natural to keep the top predators inside a guest house?" I said I had a few scratches on me but nothing big... i jerked adn looked to my back it was bleeding.. the one place where my wounds would not heal..."How annoying" I muttered and kept my wings folded over it to hide it from them until I could sort it out.. Deadly walked behind me knowing but not saying a word...
"another question.. I checked something and this place is connected to nearly every realm.. so why are we the only ones here?" my curousity of this place was growing and Deadly who came and stood by my side knew that I would find the truth reguardless...
I rusteled my wings and walked past him to the dead bodyof a young one and looked to it's crumbling body... I didn't saya word and Deadly suddenly noticed blood seeping through the feathers in my wings and I laughed..."It'll heal... maybe" I said wanting to get back so Kana could look after the wound.. After this I did not trust anyone here apart from Deadly and possibly Otaktay.
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:48 am

"YEs it looks like were the only servivers."I shook my head not notdiceing the blood and walked away and to a grave yard which holded 100 of us who had-Foght in a battel lead by Otaktay-On the head stones.He looked to one perticaly then walked to it,"I'm sorry father I failed you."His head ston said*Father of 2 sons died at age 409.*He sied then walked back to them,"Your bleeding....we should take you back."His vocie calm and strong his ally standing by him,"Those ceracher lke in the woods around us."He said and looked at the woods.We were in a town that was in a cricel that had a woods serounding it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Soul Hunter Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:59 am

I looked around at the stones knowing all to well what battle was like and chuckled lightly "how nostalogic" I said under my breath and Deadly stood beside me. It brung back so many memories. I streatched my wings quietly and hid the wound again. "We do not truely fail our fathers until we die without a meaning" I said "and I'm fine, It'll heal in it's own time" I lied "Also we can't get back, my sister deicded it would be fun to distrub the portals so they are being tempermetal at the moment" I said and looked around the town "looks like there are more ghost towns appearing" I said and managed to stablize a small portal so the souls could get through to the fountain which would keep them safe until the other portals were stable... it closed soon and wasn't a very strong portal at all..
I rustled my wings as blood seeped through the feathers staining them
Soul Hunter
Soul Hunter
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9