Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Human

4 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Being Human Empty Being Human

Post by • Echo Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm considering this to be a mature post, read my post to get the details.  I'd like more than one person to reply, but only more experienced posters who can and will post at LEAST a paragraph each time. 

Storyline
Ever since the beginning of human history, the Undead have lived secretly among them.  It was told that the first ever Vampire, who named himself Gilgamesh, one of the greatest warriors of long ago time, had come to be the way he was through the power of a powerful goddess by the name of Hecate, and that he possessed the power to reproduce, although not in the way of a mortal.  He was infertile, as were all the other Undeads. His genes had been altered during his Change, and when he exchanged blood with a mortal, he passed the gene along, and the gene continued to be passed along throughout the generations.  Those who carried this gene were the only once who could be Changed; otherwise, when an Undead drank a mortal's blood, no harm was done unless they took too much from them.  Most who carried this gene died young unless they were Changed, and most Vampires were frozen forever in a young age.  

Summer of 1849...

Ailish
The alley was darkening with the coming of dusk, the sun sinking down behind the distant mountains, but in the crowded streets and buildings and warehouses of downtown, it seemed the days were always shorter since light found a harder time getting past the buildings.  Even in the middle of the day, this place always seemed to be dark.  Ailish had no idea how people could stand this place; she had always found it depressing.  Frozen forever at the age of 21, she perched on the edge of the roof of one of the warehouse, long, slim legs dangling beneath her over the side, hands on the edge and holding herself there.  She leaned back, letting her head drop backwards and closing her eyes, breathing out a sigh as she soaked up the final rays of sunlight.  Her long, dark brown hair falling past her shoulders, the lighter brown and strawberry blonde highlights from spending hours and hours working in the sun glinted, her golden locket laying against her chest.  She wore a black bra and black sports bra on top of it, a light grey tanktop, dark grey, almost black, pants, black ankle socks, and black shoes with bright blue shoelaces.  A shiver rippled across her skin as the night air caressed her slim frame, and she reached out a hand to grab her darkgreen, light weight hoodie.  The zipper had broken long ago, but she never zipped it up anyway, and she shrugged into it, the fabric settling against her slightly tanned skin.  She had never tanned easily, but she didn't really like girls that looked like a tangerine from getting too much sun, anyway.  Today was her 22nd year of being one of the Undead, along with her 43rd birthday.  She no longer had to worry about age anymore, though, nor did the other three in her small clan of fledglings.  She had never wanted to take care of anyone other than herself, had never wanted to have to be responsible for anyone else.  But she had a soft spot, almost, for Bridget, Jake, and Desmond.  They were like her; on their own, abandoned by their sires.  And they were all less than five years Undead:  Bridget was frozen at only twelve, Jake at fifteen, and Desmond, the biggest pain in Ailish's ass, at eighteen.  
Ailish was snapped out of her daydream at the sound of footsteps, pulling her feet up quickly as a dark shadow moved beneath her.  She crouched on the ledge of the roof, blending in with the dark shingles and shadows cast from the taller buildings, eyes adjusting quickly to the dark was as the figure of a male took form.  Gauging the distance from the rooftop to the ground, she pushed off and landed with her knees slightly bent to absorb the impact of the fall, straightening to look at he familiar figure with a sly grin.  The man just scowled, his bright teeth glinting at her.  "Do you have to actually live as the walking myth that the damned mortals have prejudiced us with?"  Ailish rolled her eyes.  "So I jumped off a building, big whoop.". Eyeing Jason, she pushed past him, her mood suddenly turning sour at the serious face he used to hide behind.  A hand reached out and grabbed her arm, stopping her, and she turned her head slightly to look back at him, eyes glinting with malice.  "Riftkan sent me.  He told mento tell you to stay out of trouble, to wait and let him deal with it, whatever it is.  You should listen to him, 'Leesh.".  Ailish ripped her arm out of his grip, eyebrows narrowing as she sneered at him.  "Now you're Riftkan's favorite fan, are you, Jason?  Fuck off, this isn't about you," she snarled, turning and striding down the alley, hands clenched into fists as she quickly disappeared into the shadows.  Once she was sure he couldn't hear or see her, she stopped, her jaw set, teeth ground against each other.  Lips parting in a sudden snarl, she lifted one of her fists, spinning to slam it into the wall of the closest building.  The building shuddered and groaned, a dent appearing.  Flicking her tongue across her lips, she forced her arm to lower, back stiff as she turned and kept walking.  For the next two miles, she worked on relaxing her muscles and calming her heated temper, which had flared suddenly out of nowhere, before she turned down a sidestreet.  She paused at a dead end, a solid wall in front of her, an open window set about thirty feet above.  Crouching, she pushed off, jumping effortlessly up to and through the window, landing soundlessly on a loft that swung slightly, hanging from the ceiling with thick suspension chains.  Two fledgings, Jake and Desmond, were wrestling around below her on the dirty warehouse floor. Muffled curses and swears emitted from heir throats as they swung at each other, but Ailish ignored them, looking around the otherwise empty warehouse.  "Where's Bridget?"  At the sound of her voice, they both froze, looking up at her, surprised.  "Such great Vampires you are, not even realizing another Undead had walked in," she scoffed at them, stepping over the edge of the loft and landing in front of them as they stood.  "She hasn't come back yet," Jake said, shrugging as he walked past her to the other side of the room, looking out the window.  Ailish looked at Desmond, but he merely shrugged, for once having no snotty comment to tell her.  Ailish sighed softly.  She knew she had no reason to worry, but for some reason, the comment Jason had said made her nervous.  "I'm going out to look for her," she declared, and before either fledglings cod respond, she was jumping back through the window and into the night.  
Sometime a couple hours later, she was back on the block to the warehouse, even jumpier than when she had left upon not finding he young girl anywhere.  Before she was even within sight of the warehouse, she could smell it.  Death.  She ran the rest of the way back.  She didn't bother with the window; she ripped through the front door.  The chain that they had placed there was gone; it had never been to keep the Undead or other Immortals out, just to keep the mortals away.  Ailish stormed into the warehouse before coming to a dead stop, sinking to her knees as her mouth fell open.  There, hanging from the loft, was her beloved clan.  Yet hung upside down, bodies bloodied and torn, chains digging into the flesh of their ankles.  Their throats had been slit, each of them left there to drain out, the life slowly and painfully dragged from them as they were hung.  A river if their blood flowed beneath them on the floor.  Ailish's breath came quick and fast before her lips parted, a cry emanating from her chest.  She could feel the adrenaline course through her veins, felt her incisors length and curve into fangs.  She left to her feet, eyes darkening with anger and pain, looking around the warehouse for the murderer, but they had gone.  So instead she leapt to her fledging, checking for a pulse, for warmth, but they were gone.  The last drops of their blood lay on the floor, and Ailish's body shook as she turned away, barely able to contain the fury that rose inside of her.  She sprang up to the loft, going about cutting through the chains and lowering them gently to the ground.  As she lowered her beloved Bridget, refusing to look at the blood clotted in her blonde hair, a flash of white caught her eye.  Lowering her the rest of the way, she jumped down beside her, reaching with a shaking hand to her's, where the dead girl clutched a piece of paper.  Lifting it up, she unfolded it, feeling the heat flare inside of her at the words marking her own death for within the hour.  Closing her eyes, she clenched her jaw, hand closing in a fist around the note.  When she could think clearly again, she closed all of their eyes, then grabbed the cans of gasoline that sat in the corner, dumping them over everything except herself.  She did the loft last, pausing before she left out the window to loom down at the tree bodies.  She wished she could give them a proper funeral, but being marked for death by the most powerful Undead clan in the city and not wanting them to get their hands if her, she struck a match and tossed it down, turning her gaze away from the bodies and leaving out the window.  No matter what, she vowed, she would find Riftkan, and he would pay.  

Preset day.  

Ailish stared at the ceiling, lying on the dirty cot in the small, dark room.  She was at one of the safe houses, where not only the Undead, but Werewolves and Ghosts and other creatures came to hide out for a temporary time.  She had just gotten back from feeding, wiling the victim's mind blank before she left him at the club.  She swallowed, taking a deep breath as she swung her les and sat up, then stood.  She'd been here a few weeks now, and knew it was past time for her to leave.  It was dangerous for her to stay in one place for too long.  Striding across the room, she pulled open the door, closing and locking it behind her.  Though locked doors would keep out no one who lived here, none would try to get through one.  Even though everyone hardly knew anyone, they respected each other.  They asked no questions and stayed out of each other's ways, going about their own business as if the others had never even existed.  Most of the time.  From the corner of her eye, Ailish saw Amanda step out of her own room, and pause as she saw her.  A grin slid onto her face.  "Still here, Alice?  I figured you would have gone by now.".  Ailish's jaw clenched, hearing her saw her Irish name in English.  It seemed like nothing, but Ailish knew it was a clear signal from her, telling her that Amanda knew her origin, how to get under her skin, how to handle her, and to not mess with her.  "Yeah, well, I figured you'd still be working in a whore house by the way you act around guys," Ailish replied, turning away from her, trying to avoid conflict.  Of course, it was never that easy.  "How's your little clan of fledglings you keep thinking about?  When was it they got killed, again?  I just can't remember.".  Ailish's body went rigid as she stopped, shoulders back.  "Drop it, Amanda.". She didn't.  "What?  I'm just trying to remember a simple-".  Ailish didn't let her finish.  She turned, canine teeth long and elegant, sharp at the tips, and flung herself at the redhead.  They crashed into the wall of the hallway, breaking through the plaster into Amanda's room.  Ailish's hand went straight to her throat as she slammed Amanda into the wall of the bedroom, fist raised to punch her in the face, but she paused. The sound of footsteps rushing up the stairs echoed through the house before Immortals crowded into the room through the hole.  Amanda smirked at her.  "You've grown soft, Alice.  How are you gonna kill the murderer if you can't even bring yourself to hurting me?". Ailish threw her away from her, crashing her into the bedside table and shoving through the crowd that had gathered, striding down the hall back to her room, ready to grab her crap and get the hell away from this place.  As she fumbled with the lock, footsteps padded behind her to her, and Ailish lifted her head, eyes hard, spine rigid as she turned to face the Immortal who stood before her. 

Last edited by Echo on Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Being Human Empty Re: Being Human

Post by • Echo Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 am

Anyone? The only thing you really have to read is the present day post.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:09 pm

(The bio: Name:Kimi, Gender:female, Age: 18. She can turn into a dragon and can be invisible only when she is about to die.)

Dragon Day's

The dragons were an weird creature, Human myth's insulted us. But we knew better then to show ourselves and the rest of our "friends". We were born in Greenland, freezing cold and us being warmblooded prove the reptile theory wrong. We had little population, Only 3 clans of dragons lived on one country. Most dragons in Greenland were ice, They adapt better in cold environment. But the king lived there, Leader of the Ice dragons. Every year the 3 clans would visit him and his mate for status reports and getting to know his children. His name was Gulash, his mate Jamila. They created the 3 children that rule the clans, But if anyone breaks a rule death can be sudden, even his own children fear there father. They sometimes send messagers to other species, sometimes they come with special powers. The kings meet up with them and cause a Element mark, a word not known to human kind. If the land is not warm or cold enough for a species they will make the land like there home, they sometimes kill humans if they are in close range of a meeting. These Ice dragons are called Blizzards. There is a fire species, Called Epicenters. There leader lives in a small country that is as close as you can get to the equator. They are fire types, no ground types exist becuase they already have ground type ability's. There leader is Hanron, mate Maia. They have a few rules, But the same rules mean the same. They sometimes protect the animals so some of them don't go to extinction. They have 5 clans despite the small size, but this is an advantage to the king. The king sends out Seekers, they wear heavy armor and kill if they break a rule. They capture most of the time but there main dutys are to spy on dragons, getting information they wouldn't want to share to the king. They sometimes hunt far and wide to find humans, they fill there appetite the most and keep their stomachs full longer. But most rare are sky's, but there slang name is the Lighths. They control the sky and call the weather, but they are born with the ability to summon lightning. The others take time, but the hardest is making posion acid come like rain. Unlike the humans definition of acid falling out of the sky, we take the pollution out form the O Zone layer. If it wern't for the skys the humans would be dead and the blizzards would die. My kind, the sky's live under 2 rules. rule #1, don't reveal the secret of us or any other immortal. rule #2, don't tell anyone of our location. We like to remain hidden, from other dragons and humans. We like to be in russia, it get's cold there but if you go to the south we get to warm up. Sometimes Ice forms around are bodies and takes some time to get all the ice of your body. We travel to vist our friends, vampires. Some vampires can tell we are immortal, some try to attack us. Only skys can go to human form and only dragons can kill dragons. We have super hard skin, sharp nails but they look mostly human. Are mouths can pull off limbs from immortals or mortals. We can stay in human from as long as we want, but there is one bad thing. When we eat humans, there scents get adsorbed by our bodys and we get a normal human smell. If we didn't eat a human we would smell like raw meat and animals, but to dragons it smells normal.
(you don't have to read this but it will help understand Kimi)

~Kimi~

I open the door, my faint human smells attract some vampires to me. I bare my teeth, they turn into canines. When threaten we can turn out teeth into fangs, even molars turn into fangs. I turn around, getting paranoid. I bare my teeth and see 2 vampires curious why I smell like a human. "Stop following me!! What, have you never seen my species before?" I say and silently blow air from my mouth, then in a fraction of a second a huge blast of air lunges a vampire to the end of the hall. He crashes agaist the wall and almost breaks the wall. "I can do better." The 2 other females bare there teeth at me and go help the stranger. I open the door with my mouth opening, but didn't break it. I change into my dragon form, and rest on the floor for awhile. I take a nap, breathing 2x as fast so we get blood to all of the body. I wake up, changing back to my human form while i get new clothes, they rip when we change of course. I get a long sleeve jacket with some yoga pants and step outside, the same vampires hissing at me and baring teeth. "Good mourning, Rock." She says, looking at her husband. I ignore her and go to the upper levels. I climb the stairs and a good smell fills my nose, then, a frown goes across my face. "Damn, werewolfs and shapers." i say and walk a fast walk. They loved my scent, not becuase i smelled like a human becuase They are drawn to me. We sometimes take advantage and kill them, only when we are about to die of hunger. I look behind me and 2 werewolfs following me while 3 shapeshifters try to turn into a dragon. "I'm not a Blizzard asshole." I say and one of them turns into a werewolf, showing off. One of them comes by my side and smells me then talks. "Then what are you? You smell Delicious." They don't eat me, they love my smell. "Back off banger." I push him to the wall and he turns into a cow, my appetite rising uncontrollable. I looked in front of me and see and a bunch of vampires look at me, whisper "dragon" to everybody who didn't know. They hisses, seeing the people who are following me. They slowly back away to there part of the hotel. I thought it was territorial But i was dead wrong. They started to crowd around me, and one bit me shoulder. "Go eat in hell!" I say and blast him with a shot of air, this time he goes across the werewolf section and falls on the stairs. They look at me and quickly scatter. "Even men immortals are disgusting." I walk and see a vampire face at me, i quickly stop and bare my teeth at the female vampire, instinctively. My claws grow sharper and my scales show, but i remember i might collapse the floor with my weight. I still bare my teeth though, ready to take off limbs. "Hello." I say in a muffled voice. I was restraining everything in me head to not go dragon.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:30 am

I hope you're fine with RPing with more than one person, because I know someone else who wants to join and she's still welcome to if she still wants to. And also, Werewolves can only shift the one time a month on the night of the full moon, and VAmpires are just like mortals, only they can't eat or drink and have heightened senses and have to drink blood, along with the fact they're super strong, fast, are telepathic and telekinetic, and some have other powers, too, usually the older ones since they become stronger as they age, though most try to keep their powers to themselves.

Ailish
I inhaled slightly through my nostrils to take in the scent of the girl in front of me. The scent of a mortal, along with something else, filled my senses. A dragon. A sky dragon, nonetheless, or whatever it was they chose to call themselves. My nose wrinkled in disgust, eyes narrowing slightly. I picked up on her edginess and her obvious instincts that told her to rip my limbs off, and I let out a short bark of laughter. "You're the one that approached me, so back off unless you're looking for a fight," I snarled, eyes glinting dangerously. Just what I needed: Another cocky dragon thinking she's the best breed there ever was and is undestructable. I hated to tell her, no, I actually loved the look on their faces when I did, that it wasn't only their own kind that could kill them. You get enough of century+ old Undeads and you could take down anything, even a clan of Dragons, depending on he numbers of the Undead. But I had to admit, it would feel really good to punch something right now, this wasn't the right fight. If this chic decided to take her true form, then I'd have to back down, unless their was another older Undead here, but the chance of that was slim, and the chance that they would help me was even slimmer. I turned away from the Dragon, keeping my senses open as I placed my hand flat against the door, feeling the lock shift and the door give way beneath me. Pushing it open the rest of the way, I strode into my room, nerves all razored and hot-wired. My blood coursed in my veins, and my eyes shifted across the room. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the dragon still standing outside my doorway, and my lips lifted into a snarl as I spun around. *"Back of!"* I snarled, the shout both mental and physical, and my hand lifted in a short waving motion. Instantly, the Dragon flew back a few feet, the door slamming shut loudly. I staggered back a few feet, my arm dropping at my sudden lack of energy. My heart pound in my chest as I turned slowly towards my bed. It was amazing that after all these years, I was still learning how to do so many things, and that some things were so powerful they could drain a good amount of my energy. Shaking my head, recovering quickly, I bent down to grab my gym bag, turning back to the door and opening it, stepping back out warily as I looked around, shutting the door behind me and hearing the lock click.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:48 am

(Oh sorry I am a twilight fan so i based it off the twilight things soooo)

~Kimi~
I look at her, disgusted. "Whatever." I calm down and clench my fist, trying to calm down. I wanted to rip her limbs off and make her suffer, but to bad that would cause too much of a scene. She shuts the door, so I walk down the long hall. I was so mad I wanted to fight, to settle it. I could bring my own clan, no that would be way too big of a scene. Punishment would be severe I guess, but the heat of the moment would be wroth it. I wondered what those wolfs and shapers are doing. I turn around and see the wolfs and shapers in there rooms, looking out of there door once in awhile to see me and all the immortals. I sigh and walk up another stairs, this is like segration only bigger and friendly. Checking out the next hall, then go down stairs, checking this floor, and walkng past vampires. I reach the wolves part and the shapers and see them get out of the rooms, I walk fast and avoid the people that open there doors to my scent. I start joggng and tell myself not to look back Don't look back, don't look back. The chanting only made my curisoty grow. I look around and see the people slowly step out of the door and walk to me, turn my head and turn to a stop. I sigh an breath of relife as i find the stairs to my own level. I walk down the stairs and see the people on my level, not caring what they were. I kick my door open and take my clothes, ready to morph. I make a hole in the wall you can see the outside, and going dragon. I streach my wings and my limbs, feeling sore. "Time to eat." I blow a big part of the wall off and walk out, feeing the sun on my scales. I jump and fly low, making sure people wouldn't see me from somewhere. I breath freash air and smell a pack of people, together exploring the woods. "5?" I say and sniff again, wrong. I didn't know, I just needed to eat. I fly low to the ground or you can say glide. The smell was stronger and my body was ready to eat, I stop, hearing a gasp. I look around, seeing the girl teenager with big eyes. I turned around to see the boys protecting the girl. "This is easy." I say, it sounded like a little roar to humans. I throw the boy in font of her by his head and glup him down, one bite. The others including the girl run for they life. I silghtly glide the by the ground, ready to pick up my food. I grab 2 and chew them as I swallow and get the others. I get the girl last, stopping in front of her and grabbing her arm off. I open my jaw and eat the rest of her, and swallow. I flew to my room, enjoyng the open air. I touch the ground, morphing back. I clean myself out with a shower, I dry quick and put on my clothes. I was silightly bigger becuase i ate humans, my stomach acid dissolving them as fast as it could so I could morph back. I open the door, not caring what it would look like to other people and go up the stairs. I look before I take the step into there hall, seeing the girl come out. I stare at her with revenge of some sort, but i didn't know why I wanted revenge. "Hey you, if you want to fight then fight." I say, telling her to come here.

(yeah i don't mind)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:57 am

May i join????
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:58 am

sure
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:13 pm

Sure, go ahead, but I'd appreciate it if you guys waited to post again until LoveOnHerArms logs on, I want to give her a chance to jump in and reply since she Messaged me before you posted, SeptSapp. I don't mind if you reply now, Angel, but then I'd like to wait for her.

Last edited by Echo * Of * Eternity on Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Okay thank you... But we could wait for her to post, before i do, since she asked first....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:11 pm

ok
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:27 pm

A Werewolf, and two Vampires were cramped in a small room in the old warehouse that got turned into a Safe house for things that weren't supposed to be real...yeah right.....anyway back to the Three, They called themselves 'The Three Amigos', They've been together for as long as anyone could remember. Werewolf's name was Terra or the boys called her Little Red or Trouble magnet, Next was Andy who was the oldest,leader and would do anything for the other two, Last was JD the nerd out of the three, He could hack into any computer in ten seconds flat, you can guess what his nickname was. Where were they right now? JD was trying to upgrade the safes house computer system, Terra and Andy were lounging in chair watching and listening to JD grumble.

"Jeez when is the last time someones upgraded this piece of crap?" grumbled JD as he cracked open the old computers back, Terra rolled her eyes coppery red hair falling into her face "not everyone cares about computers the way you do Nerd" "Yeah well they should. if I can fix this thing this whole place would run better, they could keep better track of everyone whos been here" a mumbled voice came from JD a flashlight between his teeth as he peered into the computers mother drive. With a snort Terra sung her feet around and stood up "yeah whatever, Im getting something to eat, you two want anything? bag O blood?" Andy chuckled looking over at her "nah were good Little Red just don't start a fight in the kitchen again" With a huff Terra shot him a look "one time! and he grabbed my ass" with that she turned on her heels and started off into the kitchen muttering under her breath. Shaking ink black shaggy hair Andy leaned over to get a better look at what JD was doing "is there any point is upgrading it?" Taking the flashlight out of his mouth JD looked at him with clear blue eyes slightly clouded over with frustration "Yes there is, if I can get a couple new parts, up for a little finding them?" A sly grin played on Andy's lips "oh you bet we'll go later" JD nodded and went back to trying to work on the computer. Walking back fro the kitchen with a bag of garden salsa sun-chips and a two liter bottle of Dr Pepper Terra walked down the dim halls then stopped at a flight of stairs, hearing a bunch of noises, If there was a fight She wanted to be part of it or at least watch. Grinning she jogged up the stairs eating sun-chips, stopping at the top she looked around then started down the hall hearing a girl call out "Hey you, if you want to fight then fight." With a chuckle Terra leaned against the wall close to them, litter of pop at her feet bag in her hand "If you want a fight kid Im game" the one girl smelled like a sky dragon or whatever they called themselves now, The other chick that had a duffel back in her hand was a vamp a very pissed off vampire, that looked like she wanted nothing better then to rips someones head off. With a chuckled Terra looked at them with calm hazel eyes "so dragon girl what do ya say? or you could leave us alone" popping a chip into her mouth she waited. wanting to talk to the other vampire she might know Andy or JD, wiping her hands on her ripped jeans she set the bag of chips down at her feet, picking up the pop she downed a fourth of it. swallowing she twisted the cap back on "well? I don't have all day, besides Andy will be looking for me soon so hurry it up"

(ok so Im basing Terra off a book that I love about werewolves, they can change anytime but they HAVE to change on a full moon no matter what)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:45 pm

Ailish
The girl's shoulders rolled back, seeing the Dragon chick back again, watching her walk over with a swagger in her stride. At her words, Alice's blood instantly boiled, sculpted eyebrows narrowing over bright green eyes that were slowly starting to darken. She ran her tongue along her line of teeth, feeling a slight sharpness to the incisors. "Don't underestimate me, girl," she said, somehow managing to keep her voice under control, though there was a hint of malice in it. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw another girl come up, and the werewolf's scent came to her as a low whistle broke through the eerie silence, where their voices had been the only sound, and it was followed by a familiar voice. "Cat fight." 'Leesh's eyes shifted to give Amanda a death glare. Right now she wouldn't mind throwing her through the wall again, thoughthat would probaly get her kicked out, and she needed to stay here for a while. She looked backto the Dragon and the Werewolf. "Unlike your breed, whose power has a maximum limit, our's just keeps growing with age," she said calmly, though her eyes were throwing daggers. Her mind went back to the small set of growing daggers a guy had made for her after she worked a job for him a few years back. The poor things had barely gotten any real use in combat, now could be a good time to start them off.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:48 pm

(Lol I love dr. pepper!)
~Kimi~

I wait for an responce, then someone comes up behind me. I was already agitated and mad, without thinking I blurt our. "Sure." before I go down stairs I yell a comment to the angry vampire. "See you later blondie" I walk down stairs and yellto the girl who wanted to fight. "But your gonna have to fight my form." I say and walk to my room, becuase I already blasted the wooden door off. I walk on the door and look at her, my brown eyes ready to fight. "I eat werewolfs." I say and chuckle, hoping to strike fear. "I'll be outside waiting for you." I say and walk out side the big hole, remembering when i killed those people. I see the blood a little far away, smelling it. "I'm going to give that girl a chance." I urge my teeth to show fangs, the fangs were razor sharp. I chipped a very thick branch as it fell to the ground. I Mae my claws grow big, no longer pink nails with white on top of them like a human. My nails were black, a little bid duller then my teeth, but it is still sharp. I claw the tree and almost chop the tree down with a singal swipe. I exheirt pressue to my toes, taking off my shoes and very long but duller claws on my toes. They were for digging in the earth in case for a trick, and I made myself fee pain all around my body. "Owww." I say then he pain dissapears. I apply pessure to my neck with my claws, making it so I can shoot air and summon ligtning also thunder. I bend down, clawing my back to make room for wings. The wings break my shirt, but it still kept my shirt on. I close my eyes, when I open them my eye become like a cats, wide and vivid, only green. "What, you scared?"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:01 pm

~Iriana~
She sat there, upon the old house, she lived -- For now. Her face giving off a deadly glare, at a nearby mortal. She though to herself, wondering what all the noice and shouting was for, but she was'ent just thinking about that-- Something more important...
What's is done, is done... In vain, truth is hard to swallow... Iriana turned her head into the hole that shone her room, she jumped down, and bent her knees, to land saftly upon her sandy floor.... She then stood slowly, her hand moved up off the ground as she stood... Her black hair stood at her shoulders--Iriana turned to a old stereo, and walked slowly over to it, the stereo stood on a old wooden table, then seemed it would crack and fall to the earth... Iriana leaned down to push play and turned it up, she then put her hands in her jactet pockets, and leaned against the wall, buting her steel black boat on the wall... Some of her black hair, covered her right eye, her eyes shone a red/blue color-- My eye color seemed odd to other, and the purple streaks in my hair, didnt make sence to some... And Iriana's black eyeshadow made some wonder-- But that's it, nothing really different about Iriana. The mortal's wondered why she had such red eyes sometimes, then they would turn to crystal blue... Iriana listened to the song, and started singing along silently... she put her black skull hoodie over her head, and listened to the interesting lyrics....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL-DpKbg3cM
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:06 pm

(( Srry i was so short i was dealing with family issues!))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:11 pm

Terra~
waiting for dragon girl to say something, her lips curl back in discussed hearing someone whistle and say 'cat fight' that had to be Amanda, were already had a couple scuffles that almost got us kicked out by Andy and JD jumped in and stopped it. With a roll of hazel eyes she looking back to the other vampire "mmhmm " was her only comment as the pissed vampire shot daggers to the other chick. getting bored She sighed then perked back up hearing that dragon girl was willing to fight "yeah sure whatever" She called back then rolled her eyes "and I eat dragons so there ya see? were even" She said in a mock chipper voice. watching as dragon girl walked outside A soft groaned came from Terra's lips hearing Andy walk over to them "great" now slumping against the wall arms crossed She glared at The much taller Vampire that stopped in front of her "a little bird told me you were going to fight a dragon" Dark brown eyes with golden flacks bore into hers "your not fighting a dragon" "but i.." He held up his right hand "I don't care if you can kick her ass, we need to stay here for a couple more night and I need you in once piece" "fine I wont fight her" Terra spat out. With a roll of Andy's eyes he ruffled her red messy hair "chill out Red ok? were going out later anyway" A small smile came onto Terra's lips looking up at him "alright then I'll got tell her that my brother said no" With that she turned on her heels to go but Andy grabbed her air "whoa whoa hold on" He said now looking at the other vampire closely "Ailish? is that you?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:28 pm

(Brain fart.....)

I come in, turning my dragon features off. I sigh and put on a shirt while I lay on my bed, seeing the light come out from the hole. I get up and walk out my door, whats left of it. I overhear the conversation. "Well then, I guess they'll have a poblem with me." I folded my arms around my neck, strenching. "Shooots." I slowly realize that her brother was here, so I quicky didn't mention it. I was smelling more like humans now, I just ate a couple of hours ago, though I was getting hungry. "It dosen't matter, am just board. Though I wish I didn't live here so I could blow this place to space." I wasn't kidding, but the conequenses would be big.

(Could you play along with the attacting certain species thing? You don't have to.)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:31 pm

~Iriana~
She pushed off of the wall, with her steel boat, and stoped the song, sencing tension... She walked toward the entrance and walked out of her house, she then stopped seeing vampire's.. She snorted and then glanced to see Amanda, she rolled her red/blue eyes at her, and walked slowly over to the other vampires.. Her steel boats hit the ground, and her hands still in her pockets shuffling around, her black hair glimmered in the early cold evening.... She stopped at looked at the three, seeing the sky dragon she growled then rolled her eyes again.. She fluffed her black hair and said with unease in her words-- " I heard fighting, and tenison going on, was there a fight?" She asked, looking up at the three and she had a faint smile on her lips, the smile nowing going away as Iriana turned to see Amanda flick her off, she sneered at her, and snorted at the immature Amanda.... She then turned her gaze to the others and stood there waiting for an answer fcrom one....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:39 pm

I growl back, menecing. "No, I wish." I say though clenched teeth. My teeth turned sharp, I couldn't help it. My nails changed from pink and white to black, wsing there was.

(Still....)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:53 pm

~Iriana~
She growled at the sky dragon,a dn spat " Calm your nerves down you untamed winged creature.." Her lips drawn back in a deadly snarl, an she growled at the sky dragon " And if there was a fight, you wouldnt win.." I said, not wanting to fight, but still i oculd kick this dragons ass any day... Iriana pulled out her daggers and held them in her hand, still staring up at the dragon with a deadly glare.... Her eyes now turning to a blood red....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:00 pm

"You don't scare me peice of dirt." I say and growl at her, she did it way to much. I stared at her, my eyes still like a cats. "A whole bunch of dumb asses here today."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:15 pm

~Iriana~
She smirked, and shoke her head then looked at the dragon " Yea, son you ripin..." I said... And then said " And like i was trying to scare a hunch of slimy scales like you!" I spat, chuckling a bit and raising my eyebrows, and dipping my head up, is she was about to rip, i would rip her till she had no more words to say about me....
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:19 pm

"hmm, If you weren't scared then you would fight me insted of making coments across the room." I say, then smile. "Unless your afiard of me"
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:25 pm

~Iriana~
She laughed at the comment the dumb ass dragon gave to her... She walked closer.. And said " No no no Hun... I wouldnt be scared of you if you were the last creature on earth.." I said and growled...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 pm

"Then attack me? What are you, a baby mortal?" I say and smile an evil grin.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next