Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Human

4 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Being Human - Page 7 Empty Re: Being Human

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:21 pm

Hands crossed loosely over her chest Terra looked at the door and rolled her eyes when Ailish said she was fine, why did they lie like that? Terra could practically smell the lie,well mixed with stomach acid. She opened the door and Terra smiled softly at her, her eyes scanning the vampires face and gave a small nod when she added the now. "ahh I see" she stomach growled again and Terra looked at Ailish "you wanna get some breakfast with me? and Im sorry for getting all worked up the other night"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Alice searched the Werewolf's eyes for a moment, finding nothing that hinted at anger or accusation. Her eyes scanned around the quiet, dark room for a moment. "Yeah, of course. And it's fine," she said, not really knowing what else to say, rolling her shoulders back for a moment. She wasn't quite sure if she actually needed "people food" or blood, but God, it sounded like a dog! It was usually a combination of both, but she hadn't actually thrown up since she couldn't even remember when.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 pm

With a soft smile Terra nodded trying not to crinkle her nose coming from the faint smell in the bathroom, "cool, let me change quick and try to tame back this fizz" she joked lightly, walking over to her duffel bag she keeled down and pulled out clean black sweats and a band shirt. There was no point in going into the bathroom to change both guys were asleep, not that Terra hadn't change with them awake and she really didn't care that Ailish was here. Quickly she changed into the sweats and pulled the shirt on. Looking over at JD and Andy she pulled her hair back into a low ponytail, She muttered under her breath looking for the keys in Andys jeans, finely finding them she carefully pulled them out holding the keys in her hand " I'll drive, you ready?" she asked grabbing her wallet and waiting at the door, sure she wanted to ask her about the thing between her and Andy and a bunch of other questions too but now was not the time.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:03 pm

Alice
She smiled softly at Terra's joke, following her away from the bathroom, letting out her breath when the stomach acid smell became less noticeable. The room still felt unbearably hot and stuffy, and she would be glad to get out of there. She changed quickly into a pair of shorts and a long, plain black T-shirt, pulling on ankle socks and her black Champions shoes and her forest green jacket. She'd found that dark greens and burgundies fit her and brought out her features nicely. Finding her phone in a side pocket of the duffel bag, she straightened up and nodded at Terra. "Yeah, let's go," she said, still feeling a little off as she followed Terra outside. Dawn was just now lighting everything, the air misty though the clouds had cleared up and were now off in the distance.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:14 pm

Terra~
Flashed her a smile,scribble down a note for the boys if they woke up before they got back,stepped into her orange flip-flops then headed to the door. Slipping it open she took a deep breath and smiled lazily walking to the explore. Getting in she started the car, once Ailish was in she backed out and turned onto the road going into the town to find a place for food "not to be blunt or anything but you loved Andy huh?" she asked giving Ailish a sideways look, the way they looked at each other and how the sparks would fly she could tell but wanted to be sure and she knew that Andy wouldn't tell her so Terra gave it a shot and asked Ailish. Slowing down when she got into town she looked around for a dinner or coffee shop.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:32 am

Alice
I followed her quietly to the explorer, climbing into the passenger side. Occaisionally the car would go past a few farms or ranches as we drove to the small town, and I leaned my head slightly against the window frame, staring off into the distance. Lifting my head when I heard Terra's voice, I looked at her, taken back by surprise. I shook my head slightly, looking out the windshield. "I did," I say quietly, not having expected the question. Countless thoughts ran through my mind, and I breathed in deeply, letting it out slowly as I leaned back against the headrest.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:12 am

Terra~
Glanced over at Ailish and smiled faintly at the surprised look and gave a small nod from the answer "yeah I thought so, if you don't mind me asking, what happened?" She asked taking a right spotting a little dinner. Terra sat up a little more as she looked for a parking spot, "ah there's one" she said under her breath and pulled into it. Turning the car off she looked at Ailish and bite down on her bottom lip, maybe it wasn't such a good idea to ask her that. "sorry you don't have to answer that" she said with a sheepish smile then jumped out and waited for her
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:31 am

Alice
I snorted quietly at her next question, eyes hardening. I looked upward for a moment, searching my brain for an answer as she pulled into the parking lot of a diner. "You know, that's probably something you should ask him, 'cause I honestly have no idea as to what the hell happened," I say dryly, opening the car door and climbing out. Placing a hand against the side of the car, I stretched for a moment, cracking my neck both ways as I shut the car door and looked at the sign. "Little town, little diner, hopefully it's not little food, too," I mutter quietly, just loud enough for her to hear as I walk around the front of the explorer.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:11 am

Terra looked over at Ailish and sighed inwardly seeing her eyes go hard and her walls come up, "yeah I might just ask him" She said before she jumped out, locking the explore she chuckled hearing Ailish and nodded "oh true that" walking inside with her ,Terra put on her bright innocent smile when people turned around to look at them "hi" she wiggled her fingers in the air as people stared at them. A waitress walked up "Find a set and I'll be with you sugar" "ok thanks" Terra sang out and walked to a booth and slide in, oh she was having fun with this, people giving them wired looks trying to finger out where they came from, Terra learned that if you just smile and act like a Barbi people assumed you where stupid and left you alone.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:21 am

Alice followed Terra to the diner, ignoring the stares. She looked around, showing just enough interest in the diner to not seem too strange, turning her attention to the waitress. She nodded as she walked beside Terra to a booth in a corner, sliding in opposite her. "Nice little act," she said, smiling wryly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:37 am

With a shrug Terra smiled at her "thanks, they tend to leave you alone if you act stupid" She said with a lazily smile, glancing around her nose picked up on a bunch of different smells, gun powered,grease,dirt and old guys. Crinkling her nose a little Terra snorted then smiled brightly at the waitress "what can I get you to drink sugar?" she asked looking at us "can I get sweet tea?" I asked then looked over the menu that the lady put on the table "and can I get the farmer special" She looked at me "thats a lot of food hun" I grinned "I know its fine"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:09 pm

Alice
I nodded slightly, ignoring the smells of the diner, plastering a Barbie doll smile on her face as the waitress came up. "Uhm, just the hot tea and a Spanish Omelet, egg whites only" I say. The waitress nodded and wrote it down. "What flavor of tea would you like?" she asked, and I glanced at the menu again. "Wild raspberry rose," I say, and she nodded again and wrote it down. "I'll be back in a few with your drinks," she said, turning to walk off. I yawned softly, folding my arms on the table.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 13, 2011 1:17 pm

After she left Terra folded her arms on the table wishing she brought her notebook with her, tapping a finger on the table she looked at Ailish thinking and chewing on her lip, most of the people in the dinner ignored them now but a couple guys kept looking over at them. Terra rolled her eyes but put that bright smile back on her face and wiggled her fingers at them, one pouched the other in the arm and laughed. chuckling I looked back at Ailish "see this is when its fun to fave the boys here" She said then the waitress came back with there drinks, "thank you" Terra sang out after her then took a long drink from her sweet tea and sighed happily
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:27 pm

Alice shrugged slightly. "I guess so," she said, lifting her head slightly, tilting it sideways to look out the window. A moment later the waitress was flouncing back, and Alice managed to brin that same old smile back to her face and thank the woman. Interlocking her fingers around the glass cup, the amber coloured liquid hot and steaming slightly, she let out her breath quietly that she hadn't known she was holding. Her mind was elsewhere, off in La La Land basically, without her able to grab onto a thought and actually think about it.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:01 pm

Looking at her Terra cocked her head to the side a little, she was off in La La land that much Red could see. Getting bored she started playing with the salt shaker getting lost in her own mind, Trying to think back before Andy found her, but nothing can to her, making a face Red looked at the table biting down on her lip, why couldn't she remember anything? Sighing Red took a drink of her tea giving up on trying to remember.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Alice
I stared at nothing in particular, watching Terra playing with the salt shaker. Taking a deep breath, she lay her head on her folded arms, looking out the window. She heard footsteps crossing the diner towards them, sounding heavy as though the person were carrying something. I lifted my head and turned slightly, plastering the smile back on my face as the waitress stopped at our table and set the food down. "Thank you," I chimed, shifting my accent so it sounded more English than Irish. "Anything else I can get you two?" she asked, and I pretended to think for a moment as I looked at Terra. "No, I think we're fine. Right?" I asked, looking to Terra now.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Terra~
Playing with the salt shaker she sighed softly jumping a little when 'gunpowder and lead 'started going off from her cell, opening it Terra chuckled lightly reading the text then answered back, a faint smile on her lips she looked over at the waitress, that bright smile back on her lips she shook her head "yeah were great, thank you" She sang out. When she left Terra rolled her eyes and started eating "people are was to easy to fool, do I really look that dumb?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:28 pm

Alice
I chuckled softly as the Miranda Lambert song rang out from her cell. I eyed the phone for a moment, wondering who it was, but decided to wait to ask until the waitress was gone. I flashed a smile as the waitress left, turning my head to look at Terra. "Do you really want me to answer that truthfully? 'Cause that look of your's models a bubble-headed Barbie doll. Who's that?" I ask, nodding to the phone as I start eating, craving something else entirely. It was funny how you could be surrounded by something you needed and wanted the most yet couldn't touch it. Though I guessed that whoever made that quote didn't exactly have a blood list in mind when he came up with it.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:49 pm

Terra
Digging into my stack of pancakes after she poured a little syrup on them, chuckling lightly Red looked over at her "yeah true" a faint smirk on her lips, Her stomach growls again " Im eating Im eating" She grumbled and keeps eating "jeez I skip one or two meals and my body thinks Im killing myself" she mumbled then looked at Ailish "oh that was a friend, he wanted to know what we were up to" Taking a drink of her tea Terra looked around the place then keeps eating, almost half her plate already gone. "Im just wandering but why are you with us right now?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Alice
I chuckled softly as I listened to her, barely able to keep from looking at the necks of the other people in the restaraunt. Hiding a frown at her answer, I brush it aside, not knowing what to think. I hadn't stayed alive for so many years by letting things go easily; I constantly questioned everything and everyone. I looked back up when she spoke again, shrugging. "I really just have nothing better to do, I guess. Plus it was a good excuse to get away from that God-awful safehouse," I say with a roll of my eyes, wondering if the boys were up yet.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:10 pm

Terra
Looking over at her she smiled faintly "don't worry I told him Andy was dragging us through hick country to find something,nothing big" Terra was smarter then to tell anyone what they were really doing. Watching Ailish Terra chuckled lightly taking note that she was trying really hard not to look at the humans necks then nodded listening to her, "yeah that was a hell of a safehouse" She thought there was more to it but let it drop. Looking at the door Terra rolled her eyes "here they come" she counted down and on cue the boys walked in both in jeans,whist shirts and grins on there lips, stopping us thy strolled over "morning" JD said sliding down next to Terra, Andy looked at Ailish then sat down next to her and glanced at Terra's empty plate "where you hungry Red?"

EEEEEeeeeeeeee my brains working again!!! (: (:
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 pm

Lol...

Alice shrugged slightly, silently agreeing as she nodded, feeling that familiar dark cloud hanging directly over her head. Turning her head ever so slightly as the door opened, she watched the two boys come in, feeling her heart jolt once at the sight of Andy, looking as tall and dark and sexy as ever. Saying nothing, she scooted over on the seat closer to the window, tossing her hair back as Andy filled the space beside her. "How goes it?" she said in response to JD. Looking down at her own food at Andy's comment, her plate only half empty. Letting out her breath, she forced herself to eat more, listening quietly to the steady banter-like conversation the others and the rest of the resturaunt was having. Her stomach was still feeling queasy and empty after her little episode this morning, and she was starting to feel guilty about last night, how she had denied Andy in more ways than one. She wasn't sure what to think of him anymore; she used to trust him with her life, now she felt as though she barely knew him, and she was more afraid than anything else to let herself get in so deep again and get hurt so badly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:38 pm

Terra made a face at Andy "oh shut up" She said then looked at her plate "And Im still hungry" she mumbled JD and Andy burst out laughing as Terra blushed glaring at them, kicking Andy under the table she glared at him "ow! hey" Andy glared right back at JD laughed his ass off, Terra gabbed him in the side with her elbow silencing him. Andy looked over at Ailiah looking chilled but hell inside his heart sped up "not much we got up to see you two gone" JD butted in "yeah Andy was about to have a cow when I found the note" now it was Terra's turn to laugh Andy just rolled his eyes and looked at them leaning back into the booth his arms crossed over his chest "yeah yeah yeah" Terra giggled and smiled pushing hair out of her eyes and looked at them "so where are we going anyway?" JD chuckled looking around then at Terra "were going to a little town called Missouri valley" Terra nodded "oh alright then" Andy looked at them "yup, now when you two are done we can pack up and leave"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:53 pm

Alice barely paid all that much attention to the three friends, eating silently, working on clearing her mind. Right now, she didn't trust herself to think very appropriately. She was faintly aware of everything they said, giving her own input every now and then, listening a but more alertly to where they were going next. "I'm done," she announced quietly, finishing the last bite and pushing her plate back. Picking up her glass, she downed the rest of her hot tea, which was now cool enough to do so. "I'll meet you guys back at the motel I guess, so you can eat, I just need to uh," she paused to clear her throat quietly, always hating the way the words sounded coming out of her mouth, "feed...". Ducking down, she slid from the booth, crawling under the table past their legs and standing up again when she was past it, not waiting for Andy to move. You would think a centuries old Vampire would be a bit more refined, but hey, it was hard having to be like that all the time, especially when you never got to experience that growing up, and yet you still looked like you could easily pass for seventeen. "Later," she said, not waiting to hear anyone's objection as she tossed a few bills on the table and turned, striding effortlessly from the diner. Outside, the air was just starting to warm up, and Alice inhaled long, deep breaths, a familiar rush of exuberance filling her body with a warm rush, though it quickly faded into a more dizzy, weak feeling, and she shook her head slightly. "Okay, no more deep breathing," she murmured to herself, starting down the sidewalk, pulling her jacket tighter as the Autumn air was still cool, though the sun was shining bright, and she pulled her dark sunglasses from a pocket and slid them on.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:11 pm

The three talked messing around and acting like teens but hey you pretty much where, All three of them were frozen in time. Terra burst out laughing when Ailish ducked under the table and crawled out not waiting for Andy to move, Andy just shook his head smiling and nodded "alright just be careful" he called out after her then looked at the other two "come on lets pay then get back to pack up" he said standing up and pulled out a couple bills and set them on the table. JD nodding standing up and stretched looking around the dinner then back at them, Terra looked at them "aren't you guys hungry?" "Nope we already ate" JD said with a grin Terra just shook her head walking to the door and walked out to the explore. "keys Red" Andy said holding out his hand, Looking up at him Terra shook her head "no Im driving" with that she quickly slid into the front seat and turned the explore on. Andy got into the back since JD took the front seat and crossed his arms "if we die Red, Im killing you" Backing out Terra rolled her eyes "your already dead dork" driving back to the hotel JD played with the radio as Andy just looked out the window.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next