Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Human

4 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Being Human - Page 3 Empty Re: Being Human

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:40 pm

Andy~
He nodded "right bathroom" looking at her still with that half smirk, but it didn't have the normal cockiness in it. With a slight nod I watched her weave through the crowds to the bathroom, Letting out a breath he ran a hand through his hair. mumbling under his breath about how he was a complete ass, moving over to the bar he looked around for a drunk girl,He wasn't in the mood to really play right now, The wounds that were made years ago broke open again, along with the iodine that was being poured on them. With a shake of his head He cleared his mind as much as he could and slide onto a stool, keeping a eye on JD who was talking to a girl that didn't look too drunk. Scanning the place for Ailish, it wasn't to hard to find the Irish beauty that once upon a time loved him, A faint smile played on his lips as he watched her dance with the guys that was drooling over her "be careful she bites" He mumbled. Taking his eyes off Ailish he started to pay attention to the blond girl beside him. Soon he would lead her into a empty room and feed
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:32 pm

Ailish
From the corner of my eye I saw Andy looking at me and felt heat begin to flush into my cheeks, but because of the lighting, no one could see, and I was thankful for that as I turned my attention back to the guy, still smiling. He placed his hands on my hip and I moved closer, not even really have to try to be sexy. It just came naturally to me. "Maybe we should go somewhere a little more private?" he suggested, and I flashed a smile, glancing at the other guys. "I'll see you later," I tell them, and they moved off to find some other dance partners, and I looked back to the man. "I don't think you will," he said, his voice an Australian accent. "Well what do you think I'll be doing later?" I asked as he put his hand around my waist and started to lead me towards the back rooms. "Oh, I think we'll find something," he says, and I smile. Too bad it wasn't what he thought we were doing. Already over thoughts were pushed from my mind but the beating of his pulse, and I could feel y canine teeth start to sharpen, and knew my eyes were darkening. He knocked on one of the doors down a hallway then opened it, peering inside. The room was empty except for a bed and desk with a lamp, and he pulled me inside, shutting the door. He pressed me up against the door, hands on my side, lips on my neck, and feeling my canine teeth grow, I close my eyes so he couldn't see the green irises turnig black. My heart pound, and when I opened my eyes again, they went immediately to the side of his neck where his pulse pounded and his blood rushed strongly. I let him move me to the bed as his hands went to the bottom of my shirt, but before he could do anything I had him pinned beneath me, legs straddling his sides. "What are you-" he started, but his words were cut off when I struck, aim deadly and accurate, fangs indenting my lower lip as the line of my mouth parted and my teeth sank into his flesh. He gave a strangled cry, trying to push me off, but I held on as he stood, clinging to him like a spider monkey, blood rushing into my mouth, fangs still in his throat by the second largest vein. If I bit into the other, or the juglar, I would end up killing him, and I tended to avoid anything that would bring attention to us. He tried to pull me off of him but I kept holding on, feeling his strength begin to fail. His blood was warm and spicy, tinted with adrenaline and fear. Finally his legs buckled and he fell to the floor, uncouncious. After a few more moments I lifted my head, pulling my teeth from him, two pinpricks of blood on his neck where I had bitten him. My teeth slowly shrank and I stood, looking down at his body. His chest rose and fell as he breathed. Grabbing underneath his arms, I dragged him facedown onto the bed, so if anyone happened to come into the room it would look as if he had passed out, drunk. When be woke up he would just be delirious and weak, thinking he was having a hangover, and not remembering anything. Slipping out of the room, eyes and teeth back to normal, I look around for Andy. Maybe I was still on the blood high or something, but I knew what I wanted and I planned on getting it. My eyes scanned the crowds for Andy, all my senses heightened after drinking the blood of a mortal again, and they would stay this way for quite a few hours before returning mostly to normal, and they would go down the longer I went without feeding again after 24 hours.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Andy~
The girl babbled on and on, his eyes kept lingering on her neck at the pulse that was beating just under the skin, Her blood was calling him as his stomach tightened with hunger, 'oh for crying out load just shut up already!' his mind yelled but he stayed quiet letting the girl babble on, finely she looked at him a sly smile on her face when she caught him looking at her neck "ooo you want some?" She purred out. Andy grinned leaning closer "badly baby" He whispered into her ear in a husky tone. with a giggle the girl should up and grabbed his hand "then come on big boy" she purred, Andy felt it canines grow getting sharper. He let her lead him into a room, a bed,nightstand and lamp was all that was in the pale yellow panted room. He closed the door behind him and grabbed her, "now your mine" in a low husky tone he pinned her against the wall, fist he kissed her neck to get her to relax and let the blood flow better.lips barely touching her soft skin He licked his lips then sank his fangs into her neck hitting the second largest vein, a straggled cry came from her lips but she couldn't moved, back pressed against the wall Andy's large frame pressing against her as his head lowered to her neck. Warm sweet blood flowed freely from her neck, sucking a moan came from deep in Andy's throat, slowly the girls body went limp against him. When he go his fill He lifted his head up with a grin "see? that wasn't so back" picking up the limp girl he laid her on the bed, walking out he licked his lips with a satisfied grin on his lips. Walking back out to where everyone was Andy scanned the crowed for JD or Ailish to check on them, senses heightened from feeding I spotted JD in the back with a new girl, He must had already drank from the other one. Shaking his head with a smile Andy stopped at the bar again debating wither he wanted to find Ailish or get another girl to feed from.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Ailish
Weaving through the crowd, her eyes glinting in their usual manner, Alice opened her senses, homing in on the one familiar Undead. There were actually several in the club; she was surprised that she hadn't noticed, but she had been preoccupied and obsessed with blood lust; but they were just here to do the same thing her, Andy, and JD had come to do, paying no attention to them. She found Andy at the bar and smoothly made her way over to him, feeling determined, blood coursing hotly through her veins as she slid up beside him, her eyes bright.

Bleh, short >.<
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:38 pm

Andy~
Scanning over the crowed he noted that a couple other vampires around the clue, most likely doing the same thing we were doing, coming here to get a easy feed. Letting out a breath he orders a shot for the hell of it, downing the shot he almost chocked when Ailish came up and slide beside him, her eyes bright and held something that he though he would never see again. Setting the glass on the counter he looked at her "Ailish are you feeling ok?" He asked slowly trying not to get his hopes up.

its ok
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:52 pm

Ailish
I smiled, laughing a bit. "It's Alice, remember? And is there a reason for me not to be feeling fine?" I asked, catching the eye of one of the bartenders and ordering a glass of one of the finer wines, sliding a few bills onto the counter. Taking the glass, I turned around and leaned against the bar. I was feeling unusually light-headed as I took a small drink, eyes lifting to meet Andy's. "So where'd JD go?" I ask, not having to raise my voice much more than usual since we were both Vampires and had better hearing. Most people who knew about our kind thought that things like drinking or smoking and so on had no effect on us, but usually it effected some of us, mostly Werewolves, 'Shifters, and Vampires more easily than it would a mortal.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:06 pm

Andy~
looking down at her Andy gave a small nod "yeah but I know you as Ailish so that's what Im callin you" He said slowly still trying to process that Ailish was right next to him and not trying to kill him. Watching her get a glass of wine He couldn't help by crack a faint smile, She loved wine that was one thing that hadn't changed apparently. Meeting dark brown eyes with her bright green ones "JD is over in the fare corner getting another chick, he always plays with his food" finely looking away from Ailish he looked around then ran a hand through his hair letting out a breath. glancing back at her he smiled faintly "you wanna dace?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:20 pm

Ailish
She shrugged, tipping her head back, elbows on the corner of the bar, swirling the clear liquid in the golden-tinted glass. "Well, the rest of the world now knows menas either Alice or Aoife(EE-fe)," she said, turning her head slightly to where JD was to look at him. "I can't blame him," she said, watching him for a moment before looking back at Andy again. "They have it coming, most often.". Her eyes followed his, skimming through the crowd at the mass of bodies dancing to the blaring music. When he spoke again she barely tilted her head to look at him from the corner of her eyes. Then, with a smile, she lifted the glass back to her lips, emptying the wine in one drink and enjoying the feeling of light-headedness that came with it. She wasn't drunk; she could still think perfectly straight, and set the glass on the counter, turning towards him as she lofted her gaze back to his. "That's one of the things clubs are for," she said, moving against him so her body fit against his, her head at his shoulder level, head tilted back to look at him with her glinting eyes, accent strong and rich, though it wasn't completely Irish anymore, it had more of a French or English edge to it now.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:32 pm

Andy~
With a light chuckle He looked down at her slightly amused "yeah well I like Ailish better" He said and tapped the tip of her nose with a finger "so thats what Im sticking with" Listening to her he gave a small nod "true that" thinking his eyes got a faraway look, His mind wandering back to when they were together, it was dangerous thinking but he couldn't help it, he had someone to love and life was good. Snapping out of it when Ailish said something and pressed her smaller frame against his body, he'd forgotten how perfectly her body fit into his. With out thinking he slipped a arm around her waist and held her to his side, looking down at her he gave a half hearted grin " I see some one's accent it's strong Irish anymore, its cute" With out thinking he leaned down more and kissed her softly his body yearning to feel her skin against his and to hold her to him.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:45 pm

Ailish
Her lips were parted slightly, her breathing husky and light, the sweet smell of the wine lingering on her lips. Her breath came and went faster when she felt his arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her body closer, and she let him, hands on his chest when he bent his head down to kiss her. She lifted her head so her mouth met his on the way down, and she felt a tingle go through her when their lips met, brushing softly against each other's. When he went to move his mouth from her's, she lifted her left hand and pulled his head back down, right arm moving to wrap around his back. Once she was certain he was kissing her back and wasn't going to move around, she lowered her left hand to wrap her arm around his shoulders, eyes shut and dark lashes creating crescent moons on her cheeks, full lips moving against his.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:11 pm

Andy~
He was only going to give her a light kiss then wait for her to explode on him, What he was not excepting was that she was eager to meet his lips something buzzed through him, Picking his head back up his eyes widened for a second when she stooped him and crashed her lips back onto his. eyes slipped shut as he wrapped both arms around her waist kissing her, savoring the feeling of Ailish in his arms and her sweet lips against his. slightly picking her up, his tongue snaked out and licked her bottom lip to get her to part her lips for him. god this is what he missed all those years
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:29 pm

Ailish
Her breath caught in her chest as she was pulled tighter, and she felt a shiver run up her spine, that familiar voice in her head telling her to stop before it went to far, and her stubborn concioisness ignoring it and wrapping her body around his. She felt her tongue on her bottom lip and she seemed to sink into him, mouth parting to let him in. Every cell in her body screamed out to him, her nerves on edge and senses opened to him, ignoring the rest of the crowd. She doubted anyone would actually care; the most interest anyone would probably take in them would be to tell them to get a room before thy started stripping each other. Alice's breath was hard and swift now, not able to think properly and only focusing on the way his arms felt around her. Andy was familiar, solid, strong, and she wanted every part of him that he had taken from her. At the memory of so many years ago, the pain that came to her was so strong and real that she flinched, pulling her mouth from his, eyes still closed as she lay her head against his shoulder, trembling softly.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:53 pm

Andy~
warning bells were going off in his head but he ignored them, all he was thinking about was the girl that he loved what in his arms and letting him kiss her. slipping his tongue into her mouth a soft low groan came from deep in his throat, damn she tasted spicy,sweet and well like only Ailish could. gently biting down on her lower him he held her tighter to him,never wanting to let go for fear that she might turn out to be a dream and disappear for good. Lost in the way she tasted,smelled and felt against his body was all that Andy was thinking about,loving that she was seemed to fit perfectly into him, just like she did years ago. A sharp pain hit him straight in the heart as memorise flooded back. Ailish flinched and pulled back to lay her head in Andy's shoulder. Letting out a breath he held her trembling body to him ans planted a soft kiss on her head "Im sorry" He whispered softly.
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:12 pm

Ailish
She moved her arms from his back and shoulders back to his chest, trying to control and stop the trembling that vibrated deep down in her bones. Dimly, as if she were covered by a thick veil, she felt Andy's lips brush the top of her head and heard his whispered words, eyes now open, cheek against his warm shoulder. For so many nights after he had left she had lain on the roofs of houses and buildings just staring up at the sky, feeling more lost than she ever had. She was different now; she'd done so many things since he'd left and had finally found who she was, now that he was back, it seemed her entire world was slowly being turned upside down, giving her a nauseating feeling. Taking in a deep breath, she pulled her left arm from him to look at the time on her watch. "Terra's probably waiting," she said, pulling away from him and avoiding his gaze. Almost three and a half hours had gone past, and she remembered them agreeing on three.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Andy~
savoring that he was holding her Andy didn't want to let go, He left for reasons he didn't want to say and it was hell for months with out her but he got over it and moved on,now here she was again back in his arms. Letting out a breath she she peeled herself off him, clearing his throat he nodded "right, look Ailiah...." He cuts himself off and shakes his head "forget it come on" trying in vain to keep his gaze of her, He walked through the club to the doors finding JD leaning against the wall looking satisfied and happy "about time Terra's going to have our heads" He said then slips out the door before us. Walking out Last Andy let out a breath as they walked back to the explorer. JD got there first and peered into a window and smiled seeing Terra still curled up under a blanket asleep "never mind were safe, shes still asleep" He said "thats good cause I don't feel like losing my head tonight" Andy and and unlocked the explorer
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Ailish
Turning back to the bar, she ordered another glass, paying for it and swirling the wine in the glass before she took a drink, turning her head to look at Andy when he said her name. For a moment she thought he was actually going to give her a reason as to why he left so many years ago, but, of course, that would be far too easy. Sighing, she drained the glass, the gold-tinted glass and clear wine glinting in the dancing lights before she set the empty glass on the counter, following Andy to where JD was sitting. He didn't exactly look like the type to 'play with his food', as they called it, she thought to herself, and walked after him outside, all too aware of how close Andy was to her and hating herself and her body for it. She didn't regret the kiss, she was just feeling a bit off, and she was mad at herself for letting her walls down and feeling as vulnerable as she was feeling. Before she could even see into the car, she knew that Terra was asleep, and waited silently for Andy to unlock the car before she slid silently into the backseat beside Terra, shut the door as quietly as possible. Holding in a sigh, she let her head rest against the window, closing her eyes though she knew she wouldn't be able to sleep. Not right now, anyway, with the fresh blood and wine coursing through her system, and that wasn't including what had just happened between her and Andy.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:47 pm

Andy~
getting In He turned the explorer on after he glanced back at Terra a faint smile on his lips, JD jumped in and twisted in his seat to poke Terra "I wouldn't,remember last time" Andy warned putting the explorer in reverse and backing out of the ally onto the street. JD pulled his hand back "right" turning about he looked out the window at the street name "go to Maple, there's a computer store there" Andy nodded and put the car and drive then heads down the road, his mind racing on everything that happened minutes before. Terra sucked in a breath and opened her eyes looking around sleepily "huh? whats going on?" she mumbled "morning sunshine" Andy said with a chuckle and glanced back at her "were going to the computer store" "oh ok" Terra yawned and stretch out trying not to hit Ailish with her feet then straightened out trying to wake up. "so what happened in the club?" she asked picking up on Andy's and Ailish pulse racing and the odd feeling that hung in the air as she smoothed down frizzy red hair
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Ailish
Lifting my head back up and opening my eyes, I looked over at Terra and shrugged. "I always get a little high off drinking blood and wine in one sitting, and how can either of you two drink from drunks?" I asked, shifting my gaze to Andy and JD and smoothly changing the topic. "I mean seriously; the drinks taint their blood, dulls it, I can't stand drinking it," I say, lifting my lips slightly as I made a face, shaking my head from side to side slightly.

Short >.<
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:12 pm

Andy~
I looked back at Terra and Ailish in the review mirror then flicked his gaze back to the road. Terra nodded with a yawned "yeah but something else happen" she mumbled JD looked back at them with a smirk "how can you not?" He asked back teasing then shrugged "but it's not that bad after a while,besides is they've drank enough you can get a buzz from the blood" Andy chuckled and rolled his eyes "besides when your in a hurry its quicker and theirs a lot less screaming and trying to fight back" He pointed out. Terra shook her head at them and looked out the window silently thinking
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 pm

Ailish
I shrugged again in Terra's direction, then looked back at JD. "Well I happen to like a bit of fight in them, ties the blood a nice tint from the sudden adrenaline rush," I state simply. "And getting, uhm, buzzed, can be done on your own," I add, leaning back against the car and letting my head fall back, closing my eyes. Sighing, I pull my legs up and curl up on the seat like Terra had, leaning against the window and calming my body until the only thing that processed in my mind was the hum of the engine and the others' heartbeas and breaths.

Sorry, had to eat dinner
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:00 pm

Andy~
Listening to them he chuckled amused that JD and Ailish were teasing each other, JD held up his hand with a smirk "oh to shay " leaning back in his seat he turned the radio on and listened to the music. Terra eyes slipped shut again and she fell asleep again, Andy glanced back at the girls a half smile seeing Terra back asleep and Ailish relaxed. Parking the explorer in front of a shop JD rolled down the window and looked out with a half smirk "no cameras and there's security system sucks, this should be easy" Andy chuckled and turn the car off, looking back at the girls "You want to stay here Ailish or come in?" He asked softly not to wake Terra

its all good
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:06 pm

Ailish
She lifted her head as the car rolled to a stop, bringing herself back to alertness as she looked out the window at the shop and listening to them. She shook her head slowly. "No thanks, out of all the odd jobs I do, theft is the one I try to avoid as much as possible," she says, yawning small as she lay her head back down against the window. The wine was having a nice warm effect on her, not really a buzz, she hadn't had enough of that, and she closed her eyes again as the engine was cut and Andy and JD got out. Terra was sleeping beside her and, somehow, her steady, quiet breathing and slow, methodical heartbeat made her drowsier, and she didn't resist as she started to fall into a light sleep, still half-aware of what was going on around her and feeling completely relaxed.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Andy~
with a shrug he nodded "Alright this wont take long" JD and Andy both jumped out and slipped into the darkness. Terra stirred a little only to pull the blanket more over her then drift back asleep. 15 minuets later Both boys opened the doors and got in laughing "oh please you were drooling over the computers" Andy teased giving him a little shove, JD rolled his eyes and shoved him back "whatever man" Turning the car on Andy pulled back out onto the road heading off to the rich part of town. JD looked back at the girls and chuckled lightly "Terra's out cold and Ailish is half asleep"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:33 pm

Ailish
I heard the boys' footsteps outside before they opened the car doors and climbed in, talking and laughing in voices that seemed strangely loud considering that everything had been silent and she had been enjoying it. She shifted, tilting her head so her hair fell down her back before she settled back against the car door, arching her eyebrows without opening her eyes when she heard JD's chuckle followed by a comment. "I'm still awake enough to punch your face if I choose to," she muttered, rolling her shoulders back and cracking open one eye to look at him.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:43 pm

Andy~
I laughed driving hearing Ailish, JD chuckled and held up his hands "hint taken " leaning back in his seat with a bag of stuff at his feet, Andy driving down the road He stopped at a empty parking lot and turned the car off, reaching back he gently shook Terra's shoulder "hey Red wake up, its show time" Groaning Terra shoved his hand off and cracked open her eyes "its time to kick some ass?" "yup come on" Andy jumped out and shoved the keys into his pocket. JD jumped out with a little laptop as Terra threw the blanket back and jumped out, stretching Terra looked at them with a lazy smile "so what the plan?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next