Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Being Human

4 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Being Human - Page 2 Empty Re: Being Human

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Ailish
I grit my teeth tightly together, clenching my jaw. Not now, I told myself. Fighting her would bring nothing but trouble. My hands had closed into fists and I slowly forced them to un clench, ignoring Amanda the way I did everyday. Or, almost everyday. My mind flashed back to me holding her by the throat againsttje wall earlier today, and I smirked to myself as two other people came up. My eyes were instantly drawn to the tall, dark haired Vampire. He looked almost familiar, but then again, there were a lot of the Undead who had brown hair and eyes. I watched the way he talked to the Werewolf, calling her Red, which I guessed was for her hair, a bit surprised. Most of us Immortals stuck to our own species, but these two... I shook my head slightly to clear my mind, but then froze as I heard my name spoken, off familiar lips. "It's, well, I actually go by Alice now," I say, turning around slowly to face him. I hadn't heard someone call me my Irish name in a long, long time, now I just translated my Irish name to English and went by that. Eyes narrowing again, I turn back to face the Dragon. "Get back to your own level, Bitch," I snarled. I didn't normally swear, but today was not turbot out to be a good day, and though Amanda had wandered off somewhere, I could still feel her nearby, in someone else's room.

Sorry I'm a bit late, I was riding my Arab
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 pm

~Iriana~
She smiked and said " Fine, then..." I said and jumped back to go on a building... Iriana threw her daggers speed increaasing them to go faster, she then jumped and darted up to gasp the dragons tail, and swing her up in the air, and swing her in a stone builting... Within seconds Iriana had the dragons neck, crushing down harder and with more power... She then slammed the dragons head on the ground creating a huge gap... She then jumped up still holding onto the dragons neck, and she threw her on her back, Irianas daggers sticked up from the ground, and as the dragon hit the daggers it broke through its scales and broke vains.. One came out the other side of the dragon... Iriana smirked and jumped upon a builting...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:06 pm

I let her throw me, We didn't feel pain only when we heal. "Like she said, get off." I blow a silenty breath of air and suddenly the vampire flys to the top of the building. I transform, my clothes ripping off but i didn't notice. I grab the vampire by the waist and fling her to the end of the hall, cracking a wall. I ram her, making the wall give and putting us outside. I am going to kill her! I say inside my head. I shoot an invisable beam, dark clouds forming at the corners of the skys. The clouds were moving faster then normal clouds, now the thunder started. Then, the tall building moves, one of the beams was held there. It moved, but didn't tip.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:27 pm

~Iriana~
She growled, and jumped at her, Iriana grasped her neck, and pulled her up on a wall, adn slammed her muiltble times, she sneered and her fangs into her neck, adn tore a big chunk off and put my fist up in the air, and with power i punched her in the face, her face bloody.. The smell of blood got to me, and i whiped her around onto her back and but my steel boat on her spine, and my hand on her whin, pulling her head back, hearing cracks of spine and neck... She had her arms tightly in her fists and she then bent the girl and broke her neck off... Flying back and onto a builting grasping her sword from her back and it low blde shinned brightly...
Being Human - Page 2 2lj6hc6
Being Human - Page 2 Wow-Frostmourne
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:31 pm

You both like to powerplay, huh?
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm

Andy~
Still holding Red's arm He smiled looking at her "you go by Alice now?what happened to "Im going to keep my real name until I die?' He asked teasing, It was good to see her after oh what a couple hundred years? Terra bristled beside me when a dragon girl walked up then shot off fighting with someone else and Ailish growled out at her. "ok then how about you two come down with me to JD then we'll leave got get the stuff he wants for that stupid old computer. deal?" He asked looked between Little Red and Ailish. Terra looked up at him then over at Ailish and sighed "fine,but where are we getting the stuff from?" Andy flashed his white teeth in a grin, "eh not sure yet" With a laugh Terra picks up her chips and bottle of pop "uh huh whatever Andy"

(ok I ot a little lost...sorry but SeptSap and Angel can you guys wait for us to reply? please)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:11 pm

(Sure. I was no powerplying, is throwing someone wrong?)

I grab her on her shoulder, and throw her up in the air. I flap my wings and go into the level that she was on, and thunder struck her. "I control the skys." I say and grab her before she hits the ground. My neck was healing, but it felt sore and hurt. I tried not to use it but it still hurt, limiting my mobility. I slap her in the face with my tail and ram her into the building, breaking off a bea that suported the building. The building collapsed, but itwas drowed in the thunder. I didn't see the vampire girl so thought she got smashes in the rubble. I fly up in the air, concentrating healing my neck fully before fighting again.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:34 pm

~Iriana~
She growled and stood, thunder roared over head, Iriana threw her sword into the air and it struck the dragon in the heart... She then pulled it out of her heart and slit her thrat soon her cut her head off...
(( yes ma'am loveOnHerArms....Teehee...))
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:51 pm

Mhm... I was a bit lost, too. So Iriana is a Vampire, too?

Ailish
She shrugged. "Alice is my real name... In English." she added the second part after a short pause, shaking her head slightly. It was always a bit... Unsettling was the only word that came to mind, when she saw someone she knew and hadn't seen in a long time. She snorted softly, listening to the two. "So are you two gonna go Twilight on each other sometime soon? 'Cause I really hate it when my friends try to kill each other," she says, sticking her thumbs in the side belt loops on her pants and looking at them both with a lopsided grin, slanted green eyes framed by long, dark lashes. The way they were talking sounded like they were dealing drus or something.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jan 22, 2011 7:59 pm

Yes Irana is a vampire...
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:04 pm

(She's not dead, unless i say so.)

I quickly heal, hurting badly. I look at the destruction and sigh. "Some other day." I say, layng there and going to sleep
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:06 pm

Andy&Terra~
Andy gave a small nod still with his cocky grin "yeah true.." glancing back down at Terra he chuckled "nah if I was going to kill her, I would have done it years ago" Terra rolled her eyes and looked at Ailish "Im Terra by the way" twisting the cap off and taking a swig, swallowing she twisted the cap back on She looked at Andy who was looking at Ailish "Andy? Andy" leaning up she snapped her fingers in front of his face. Shaking his head he looked down at Terra "huh?" "nothing but your drooling" She joked and looked back at Ailish "so how do you two know each other?" Andy chuckled with a smirk looking at Ailish with dark brown eyes "she tried to kill me"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:24 pm

Ailish
I avert my gaze away from his, feeling heat begin to flush into my cheeks, thankful that my long, slightly curly hair was framed against my face. I feigned interest in the grimy window that, with my raptor vision, was hardly see-through from years of neglet. My attention snapped back to them as the silence was broken, somehow bringing my signature sly smile to my face, hoping they couldn't see it was forced. "Don't take it personally, anyone who tries finding menusually ends up dead unless I know they're coming," I say, shaking my head slightly and wondering if Terra would fill in the blanks or not.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Andy&Terra~
Terra looked at them "you" She said pointing to Ailish "almost killed him" She said waving her hand at Andy "and I missed it? where was I?" Shea asked Andy hands on hips. Andy rolled his eyes looking at Terra "this was way before I found you Red" looking back at Ailish Andy took note that her sly smile was forced across her lips but didn't say anything about it, he though he didn't have the right too not having seen her in a long time. He shook his head and looked at them "alright JD's waiting for us Red" She nodded "and don't get into trouble Red" HE called after her as she jogs down the stairs. Looking back at Ailish he smiled lopsided "do ya want to join us?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Ailish
I smiled, laughing lightly, shrugging. "I'm a century or so older than him, he would be dead if I hadn't be so arrogant," I say with a shrug. The two had a... Strange connection, I'd never seen many Werewolves and Vampires get along, Werewolves tended to kill and Vampires tended to try to avoid that as much as possible. Or, well, most of them, anyway. I hesitate, looking at them. My mind wavered, sliding back to Amanda. Shed probably come looking for me eventually, she always did. "Sure," I say slowly, following them and wondering what I was gettig myself into this time. Every instinct screamed at me to just forget about them and go back into my room, but of course I ignored it, stubborn as I was, and followed. My mind was still in shock after seeing Andy, and now all the memories were coming back, memories that tore open fresh wounds and kept packing in the salt.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Andy~
with a chuckle I flashed Ailish a grin then fallowed Terra down the stairs into the living room. JD sat back on his heels and looked at Ailish "who the new Vampire?" He asked and Terra smacked him in the arm "jeez Nerd, thats Ailish, apparently Andy knows her" JD nodded looked at her then to Andy "so are we good to go or what?" Andy shook his head listening to Red and JD talk then gave a quick nod "yeah lets go" Red jumped out of the chair she was sitting in "please tell me we have a job too" Andy smirked "we might have a job, lets go" Terra smiled big "sweet I drive" She called taking off to the doors JD ran after her "yeah right Red!" Andy chuckled and shook his head smiling "those two are something else" He looked at Ailish about to say something about what happened way back then but stop and just shook his head "come on" He walked beside her to the doors
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Ailish
I followed the two down in the living room, quiet as I usually was while staying at places like these. I opened my mouth to give a snippy comment to the guy on the couch but was cut off by Terra and Andy. Everything seemed to speed up, and JD and Terra seemed to act like twins except thy looked nothing alike and were two completely different ages and species, though that really meant nothing, and they both ran to the door. "Go where?" I asked lamely, starting to follow them, but saw Andy's look, turning to face him and ask why he wasn't following them, by stopped at his look. Then he shrugged and muttered a 'let's go', following them out. I stood with my mouth slightly open for a moment, feeling he blood rush to my cheeks and head. Sighing, I placed a hand to my temple, wishing I could grab some Tylenol, before I followed them out, pulling my hair up so the dark roots and underlayers and natural sun highlights stood out, light brown against dark brown against strawberry blonde. My green eyes, prominent cheekbones, and full lips all came together smoothly against my lightly tanned skin, beautiful even now from so long ago in early fourteenth century Ireland, and I shook my head slightly. I had changed so much that one night and in the following years, it seemed that just a few decades ago I was finally starting to figure out who I really was and who I wanted to be, whin was really not long ago considering how many years I had been an Undead.

I'll be back, I gotta go take a shower, be back in about 20 minutes or so v.v
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Andy~
running a hand through his shaggy ink black hair, Andy let out a breath thinking, he was fine until he saw Ailish, everything that happened that night was shoved deep down and was forgotten about until he saw her. Glancing over at her a soft smile appeared on his lips the quickly faded, He need to stop thinking about it, it would only open up the scares that had finely scabbed over. Dark eyes clouded with though when he finely realized that she asked him where they were going "oh were going to look for some parts for the safe house computer, JD wont let it go until it's fixed and we've got a job to do" He answered. Holding the door open for her, he looked over at the small cramped parking lot to find Red thrown over JD's shoulders laughing and yelling at him to put her down, A proud faint smile appeared on his lips see? they need you, with out you Little Red would probably be dead and JD would still be in the swears hacking computers. your the leader so stop thinking about the past and keep them safe, you still have no clue what is after you guys Letting out a breath and a quick shake of his head to get his mind clear. Shoes crunching on the grave He walked over to them and the Ford explorer with a lopsided smirk "dude put her down and get in" JD laughed and set Red on her feet and jumped into the passenger side seat. Red still laughing jumped into the back and leaned back in her seat "so where to first? to get the parts for Nerd's stupid computer or the job?" She asked pushing messy red hair out of her face and pulled it back into a low ponytail a grin on her face, Andy looked over at Ailish then slides into the drivers seat and started the explorer "not sure yet Red, but were stopping off so JD and I can eat" A sigh back from the back seat from Terra "fine but this time you can't take four hours to play with your food then eat" With a chuckle JD looks back at her "deal"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:02 pm

Ailish
As they got to the Ford, Ailish paused, waiting until Terra and JD climbed in before following Andy to the right side and sliding in beside Terra in the left side of the backseat. She gently rolled her shoulders and turned her head both ways to crack it gently, her face calm but her mind a turmoil. Not only was there a bit of confusion and excitement, but also a tad bit of anger. He had left. She'd woken up one morning to find him gone, no message, no note, telling her what had happened, why he'd gone, why he'd gone. She shook her head slightly, forcing the thoughts out of her mind. It wasn't like he had been the first man she had been with, she'd actually been mArried before she was changed. Heck, back then, girls had been married off around thirteen. Now, it was around Nineteen. Or older. Depended on the generation, she guessed. And there were divorces. Yeah, the entire world had changed, for both the better and the worst. She missed the open skies, rolling hills, and changing seasons of Ireland, but she wouldn't be able to do the jobs she did without ducktape, C4, cars, and electronics. It was simple back then, exciting now, and she loved living on the ere, though there were times when she stared off into space depending on where she was staying and dreamed of Ireland. She hadn't been there since probably the late 1800s, she couldn't help but miss it, having lied there since she was born. She sighed, the car engine starting bringing her back to the present. "So what job do you guys need the computer parts for?" she asked, leaning forward slightly so she could see them all. She had just met Terra and JD, and she could tell things were still iffy between her and Andy, but she was here, right? Mineaswell be some sort of start...
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:24 pm

Andy~
Putting the explorer into drive He pulled out and started driving down the road, sure his eyes were on the road but his mind was far off thinking about what happened that night so long ago. Terra and JD both had no clue that there was a little tension between Him and Ailish, JD looked back at Ailish and Terra "I need to find a new mother bored for the computer and I have no idea about the job, but Andy got the call" JD slugged Andy in the arm "yo dude Whats the job about?" Andy shook his head "huh what?" Terra leaned closer giving him a weird look "the job that were supposed to do what is it?" Andy cleared his throat "right, were supposed to kill some drug lord" Terra smiled leaning back in her seat "sweet" JD chuckled and shook his head looking out the window. Driving into the city Andy took a left and stopped at a club "sorry Red I've gotta eat" With a sigh Terra looked at them "its ok but for real don't take forever" curling up in her seat she looked out the window her head resting in her hands

(sorry Im watching Doctor Who)
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 pm

Haha, it's fine, I'm just watching a horror/suspense movie marathon with a few friends, it's always more interesting with the movie theater-atmosphere with popcorn, soda, chocolate, and an endless run of scary movies xD. Too bad there are commercials... But then again, they give me time to reply xD

Ailish
I nod slightly, glancing out the windows. "Which one? There a few in this town," I say, forcing my head to clear and focus on this. This was the sort of things I did now; just odd jobs. I freelanced, really, bounty hunter, gun runner, anything that came my way with a good pay, I was up for it, even though I didn't really need the money. Besides, I was planning on finding a new place, maybe up in Maine, Florida, Ohio, and staying there for a bit. I'd just been jumping around a lot really, but it was hard living on my own. I had contacts, of course, friends that I went back with, but I always seemed to end up leaving, moving around lately. Andy was lucky, having these two, even though they acted like young teenagers. I looked out the window at the club as we pulled up, legs folded left over right.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:58 pm

haha yeah is is way better!

Andy~
Glancing back at Ailish a faint smirk on his lips "Hector Grates, hes the one were after tonight" JD twisted in his seat and looked back at Terra "you can come with us if ya want" Terra made a face "to have drunk guys grab my ass and try to get in my pants? no thanks" Andy chuckled pulling into a ally and turned the explorer off "alright we'll make it quick but stay in the explorer Red" He warned then looked back at Ailish avoiding her long lean sexy legs...damn not thinking about them "you want to come in and get a drink?" He asked. JD shook his head at Terra and jumped out, waiting for Andy he ran a hand through his hair. Terra reached into the back and pulled out a pillow and blanket, curling up more she looked at Andy "Im going to take a nap, the ass next to us kept me up all night" she watched Ailish and Andy giving them a wired look. "why dose it look like you two are trying to get into each others heads?"
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:25 pm

Lol

Ailish
I looked outside, uncrossing my legs and sitting up more. Isaw the look Terra was giving us from the corner of my eye but chose to ignore it, placing my hand on the handle of the door and sliding out with JD and Andy. "Sure," I say, glancing back at Terra and seeing her curled up onthe seat as I swing the door shut. Turning, I follow Andy in, looking around. I wasn't really wearing normal clothes for a bar or a club, but honestly, it really diet matter if I was wearin a slinky dress, my tight pants and close fitting tanktop showed my body off nicely, and I had other charms other than my body that I could use to get a nice guy to feed off of.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveOnHerArms Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:02 pm

Andy~
I looked back at Terra with a faint smile then closed the door,locked it. Shoving the keys into his pocket, He looked over at JD who was grinning "so how much time do we have?" Andy shrugged "about three hours" "great I like playing with my food first" Andy laughed and rolled his eyes "alright lets go" Strolling to the doors JD did his jedi mind trick as the boys liked to call it on the bouncers, Walking in JD grinned and rubbed his hands together "well I'll meet you at the doors later" He said walking off to the bar to find a snack. Andy chuckled looking around at all the girls getting drunk, it was way easier to get a chick when they're drunk. Andy looked down at Ailish with a half cocky smirk. say something idiot, try to make things a little better, your the one who left running a hand through his hair a habit hes done forever. "do you want to dance or something before you feed?" He asked with a glint of that old Andy in his eyes
LoveOnHerArms
LoveOnHerArms
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by • Echo Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:19 pm

Ailish
I walked after the two into the club, hearing adjusting to the music and my eyes adjusting to the light. It was always funny to me how ignorant mortals could be to our existence in the world. I tilted my head back to look at Andy, seeing the familiar glint in his eye and feeling a strange jolt run through my body, setting my nerves on edge and heightening my senses to the max. "Actually, I was planning on finding a bathroom," I say, turning away from him before he could see the way my body reacted to his. Doing a quick 360 spin, I examine the rest of the crowd and spot the bathroom sign hanging over a door. Glancing back at Andy and smiling small, I give a tiny nod before starting towards the bathroom, stride long and effortless, weaving through the crowd easily before making it to the bathroom and flicking on he light, shutting the door quietly behind me. Once it was closed, the noise of the club became dull and muffled, and I turned slowly to look at the mirror. My hair was a bit tangled, my makeup smudged, hands dirty, a bit of grime on my cheeks. Turning the hot water on and cleaning my hands and face, using a wet papertowel to tidy up the dark, smoky colored eyeliner around my eyes. Drying my hands and turning the water off, I combed my fingers through the worst of the tangles so my hair fell to frame my face again, the undertones surprisingly dark on my lightly tanned skin, large, slanted green eyes standing out vividly. Turning, I unlocked and opened the door, flipping the light off and smiling back or into the club, the music hitting me full force. Breathing deeply, my eyes searched for anyone who wasn't drunk. There were a few girls, a few guys, not many. Moving onto the floor, I move smoothly towards a small group of dancing guys and girls, sliding in with them, a smile on my face, eyes sly and shining as I made sure to catch the attention of one of the guys who wasn't drunk.
• Echo
• Echo
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next