Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Second Coming... ((Rpg on here :D))

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Second Coming... ((Rpg on here :D)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Coming... ((Rpg on here :D))

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:34 pm

"I could be better," Amber replied quietly and returned his gesture by licking his nose gently. The feeling he'd always given her -- that feeling of sheer joy, of love -- came back to her as she looked into his eyes again. "It's been too long. I looked for you after the destruction of the people...but I couldn't find you.." she sighed and looked into his eyes with her own. It was great to see him. "But look where we are now. You've finally returned..." Amber smiled, which she hadn't done in a long while, her tail thumping on the ground like a pup.

Back to top Go down

The Second Coming... ((Rpg on here :D)) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Second Coming... ((Rpg on here :D))

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:41 pm

um....I think I'll quit I'm confused....
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Determinate smiled and licked her muzzle. " Great to see you also Amber. Your more beautiful then i thought." He said and got closer towards her. " I serached days on end for you. I told myself to never give up. And look where we are. Face-to-face, eye-to-eye again." HE said smiling. Joy and happiness filled his soul for then ruthlessness adn unfairness. He finally found his love.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:39 pm

[ don't quit fireworks! pleeeasee? ]

Amber smiled and rested her head against his shoulder, looking down at herself momentarily. "I'm really not as beautiful as I might once have been," her stomach growled. "Haven't eaten in a couple of weeks. Three at the most. But I get by on water." She replied as her stomach ached, but she did her best to ignore it. She licked his cheek gently and looked out into the forest. "I'm so glad we found each other again." She said, the mushyness starting to get to her. She hadn't said things like this or felt this way ever since she had last seen Determinate. She dropped her gaze to the ground. Amber sighed slightly as she remembered the old days, and the days where she had gotten into so much trouble because of her affair with Determinate. A quiet smile spread across her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:59 pm

Determinate smiled and lciked her chest. " Your beautiful." He said and nugded her head up.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:06 pm

Thunderstruck...I'm lost I don't even know my character...if I even have one...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:56 am

[[I mean you weren't rpg in the first place.]]

The brute looked in her eyes, his gaze held of a once strong warrior. He snorted and pulled his locked gaze away from her, looking around the Nice Waters place. He looked at his sister and pressed his muzzle up against hers. "It's fine." he murmured.
Mysyteria nodded and looked at the male confused. "Wow?" she whispered.
The sun beat down on her and she moaned as she felt it beat down. She whispered in her brothers ear. He nodded and she trotted over under a near-by-tree by the waterfall and looked in it, comfort in her. She started to sing... for what her mother always used to sing. But since she was shy, it only came quietly.
https://youtu.be/zM8BgDjJo40
As she sung she got louder. Her beautiful voice flowing. She ran around all of them happily singing. Kouga smiled and laughed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:25 am

[['Ello?]]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:35 am

Geteminate laughed at the female. He turned to Amber he sang " They don't have to understand." He sang and then licked her muzzle. Pressing his muzzle against hers.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:38 am

Deadly smiled after Mysteria was done. Deadly stood and her voice rasied. She began to sing. Her mothers song, that used to make Deadly feel happy inside. Se got louder, beginning to walk slowly around them. Her tail twirled in a circle as she sang her eyes closing and she got louder. She sang JUST like the girl whos sings Breakthough..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lCCu8OV_xI&feature=related
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:41 am

Only to hear the male laugh, she sighed and looked up walking around. She stopped in front of them, watching them make lovey-dovey faces and she sighed, lowering her head and walking away. Kouga turned and chased her. He started to sing gently to her, as they walked through the forest, he pressed his muzzle against hers. She joined in and he stopped singing for her to sing.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:42 am

[[lol they have the same voice.]]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:58 am

[ Yea they do don't they.]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:01 am

[Yepperz... okay back to rpg away!]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:07 am

Deadly snorted adn walked away. Looking up to the sky. A tear rolled down her cheek. Her brother walked up to her. nudging her softly. He whispered a song. Deadly began to sing softly. A tear rolled down her cheek. Aim sounded just like the guy singing the song exactly alike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dtag19WiVGo
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:30 am

Mysteria smiled and nudged him softly, sitting by a river. Her brother walked away to hunt, leaving Mysertia alone.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:04 am

Deadly pushed her brother away. Snarling adn walking off. Aim sighed and put his head down. Deadly walked off deep intot eh forest. Sitting down beside a tree. She sighed and whispered a song. A tear running down her cheek.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIUbP2snuMw&feature=related
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:12 am

Mysteria smiled and jumped around like a pup. She turned around to see her brother back with an elk. "I bought this back--" he started.
She yipped like a pup and pounced on him, making him loose his balance with a, surprised whine. She smiled and touched noses with him going off of him and running around singing a happy song.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:39 pm

Deadly snorted and stood. The demon was unleashed as the moon rose to its highest point. making her stretch out ehr neck and howl a deathly howl. That would send shivers down all who heard spines. She dashed off into the forest to find her kill of the night!
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Mysteryia smiled happily lifting her head to hear the howl, they both replied but kept the melody up for a long time.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 10:01 am

[ what happened while I was gone? ]

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 10:04 am

[Well, Mysteria was singing Turn up the music and wolves laughed so she stopped, she was sad, seeing Determinate and Amber [But she didn't love him] so she walked off and her brother cheered her up. Then he left to hunt and came back she pounced on him singing happily...Deadly is a beast at night there! Done, and Done.]
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 01, 2011 11:54 am

Aim walked under a tree, and lied down looking up to the sky. Hearing his sisters howl. He warned the others not to go out of this clearing to go find his sister.

Deadly raced down the slope. She turned to see a elk grazing she stoped instantly and charged at the elk, she roared and jumped at its hind quaters. Deadly sunk her claws into his flesh and her fangs otrn its head off. Hearing a loud shrik of pain come out of his maw before its head was torn off.

Aim winced to hear the animal being torn apart by his sister. Snorting he stood looking behidn him to see Deadly walk into the clearing with the elk in her maw upt he head back where she torn his head off. Only the body was there in her maw. She set it down and looekd at the others. Her eyes went back to their electirc blue color and the moon began to disappear.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Amber looked at the other wolves, smiling gently at Determinate. She wondered why the other fae looked so sad about when Determinate was simply showing Amber a little bit of common affection. Amber's feelings for him had never diminished, and she could still say she loved him, and be completely sure of it, but the other fae didn't know him, did she? She looked up at Determinate with a silent question in her eyes, wondering to herself. She shrugged it off and licked his cheek gently, happy they were together again. She belonged to him, and he to her. No other fae's feelings would separate her from her opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 12:26 pm

(Can I make a wolf?)
Courage looked at the forest and she looked at the trees how they was so pretty. She looked around and she smiled. "Oh....trees how will I find a mate....I don't know". she said and she smiled as she looked at nature. She sighed and she moved it down the way.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next