Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Second Coming... ((Rpg on here :D))

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Second Coming... ((Rpg on here :D)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Second Coming... ((Rpg on here :D))

Post by Harley Sun May 01, 2011 12:37 pm

She sighed and let out a mournful, yet beautiful howl. "Until the stars have blinked their last... wherever on this earth you walk, he will arouse, excite, inspire, my Valentine, my one dark fire!" Her brother had called her Valentine, she called him Dark Fire. He had sung that song to her every night, every night before he died.

Her coat was messed with twigs and leaves, but she didn't care. Her eyes slowly closed as she lay her head on her paws.

Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

The Second Coming... ((Rpg on here :D)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Second Coming... ((Rpg on here :D))

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 1:04 pm

Mysteria gasped to see what happened to the female she backed up, hackles rose. "W-what is that?" she asked frantically. Kouga backed her up with a distressed howl. "What is wrong with your sister?" she asked.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Grace sighed, repeating the song once more before returning to her feet. "Another day, another 24 hours of my life." She chuckled softly to herself and slunk over to the water. Grace slowly stepped into the water and sighed.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 01, 2011 1:45 pm

Aim stood instantly. " Well. It's hard to explain. At night becomes a beast, a ruthless female who donesnt give two shits about anyone. But when the sun hits her she becomes herself again. Shes cursed. The only way of breaking the curse she needs to find a mate. She might look like this beastly demon, but with that curse gone she will ebcome the most sweetist female and caring you would ever meet." He said and his fur bristled.

Deadly looked at her brother. Opening her maw she said " I don't need to find love. I'm alright o stay like this. I'm not gonna find love anyways." She said to her brother. Aim snorted and growled snappign at her.

Determinate smiled and liked her cheek. Looking to see Deadly bring back the elk. " Now that is noe female i don't want to meet in battle." He said adn laughed. Then turned to Amber. Nobody would take her from him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 01, 2011 1:49 pm

(I might pull out, I don't have much to do in thus topic)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Um.....okay....well now I confused...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun May 01, 2011 1:51 pm

(I've been confused from the start and I am bored, so I am pulling out)
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 2:08 pm

Okay....I get it now...
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun May 01, 2011 2:26 pm

Mysteria listened to his words and flicked her ears of his words. She looked at Kouga, expecting him to do something cruel but no, of course not, he was always nice. He walked over to the female and pressed him muzzle up again hers. "Don't worry, you will... your beautiful." he murmured and looked back at the other two. "Oh now your happy hot-shot." he teased Amber and laughed.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 pm

Courage looked at the woods some more and found a group and she trotted near them. "Uh...hello group how do you do?" she greeted and she smiled and she waited for a response.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3