Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

War Horse new movie directed by Steven Spielberg!

Go down

War Horse new movie directed by Steven Spielberg! Empty War Horse new movie directed by Steven Spielberg!

Post by Man O' War Lover Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:25 pm

I just found out one of my favret book's is beeing Directed by one of my favrite director's. War Horse will be relesed five day's after December 28 2011!
War Horse is a film directed by Steven Spielberg, currently in post-production, and intended for release in the US on 28 December 2011 and in the UK on 13 January 2012. It will be the film version of the book War Horse, a children's fiction novel set during World War I, by Michael Morpurgo first published in Great Britain in 1982.

I loved this book I bought it like two year's ago and loved it, I never dreamed Steven would make a horse moive it never seemed to be his style he likes since fiction and adventer but it has war and adventer and he said he liked the book a lot! It will be awsome I can just see it now I can't wait they have 11 horses who played Joey the horse and my horses name is Joe I loved the storie you guy's need to read it! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I got the book at school during a book carnivale it cost me like $10. This movie will be awsome!

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down