Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] Empty The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu May 12, 2011 7:52 pm

Prologue

The quiet sounds of paw-steps creeping slowly in the bushes, made Apollonia's ears go to her skull-cap, and her eyes narrowing with distrust. Her tail lashed and she got ready to pounce on whoever it was that was coming. Suddenly, a dark shape came out, scratches all over its body. The warm, sticky, scent of blood drifted through her nose. She smelt it more then by the start she realized it was her father. He collapsed on the ground, wheezing heavily. She got up and kneaded her claws into the underground feeling like she was going to cry. She put her nose into her father's warm body. "Father." she whispered.
"Apollonia, get everyone they are coming, our enemies are coming..." her father rasped. "Warn the others, I am not going to make it."
"Father you will--" she started, stopping warm tears coming from her eyes. She saw his quick breathing stop. She touched him and gasped at the site of his body quickly being cold. She turned with a start a raced off. She jumped on a high-rock where he father usually stood and barked loudly. Everyone gathered. "Wolves Of the New Ancients... my father has died." she said slowly, feeling gasp of unbelievement sweep through every wolf. When it died away, she went on. "We've much time... soon--"
Everyone gasp and turned seeing wolves scatter out into their camp growling and snapping and going to each wolf in front of them. Apollonia's claws flexed... then battle has justbegun.

Present

Apollina's faithful days fighting were weakening her, but she continued on. She was growing tired from her hours, days fighting, and she knew most of the warriors were dying. She looked around quickly when she was clear out the site of any others and then saw that most of them were dying as well. Suddenly, someone pounced on her, and she roared throwing them off. She looked around and kept going on.

These are all her.
The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] Cc49e9e690011386e54dc283475984d0

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] WOLF_AT_SUNSET_by_wolveskeeper

Last edited by *Twisted* on Fri May 13, 2011 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] Empty Re: The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 13, 2011 2:44 pm

I dont know how to reply to this
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] Empty Re: The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle]

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 2:45 pm

It's a battle. What else? Fighting.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 2:51 pm

-Sigh- I'll try to make what else I was thinking.

Suddenly, another heavy weight hit Apollina's back. She turned around in the beginnings of a snarl then saw that it was just one of her packmates. "What is it?" she asked, realizing it was the healer under a bramble. "Come here." the healer whispered. Apollina slipped under the bramble bush and looked concerned. "What is wrong?" she asked simply and quietly. "Many are dying, and not too long ago I received a message from Starpack. 'The Indian Apolloina must go in order to survive...' you've got to leave the pack for now." the healer explained. Apollina looked bewildered. "What? But I'm here for my pack, no matter what and you--"
The healer interrupted. "It's for the sake of Starpack, it's the sake of the pack, it's the sake of your father."
A
pollina was token aback by the healer's words. She sighed and nodded. "Okay, thanks Hannah." she slipped out away from the open leaving the battle behind her.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:20 pm

I walked through the woods my name was icy ledges but I was called ice.I was loyal,brave,and easy to trust.I patted though to stop and gasp I looked around.I felt like shouting 'stop this!' But I didn't say a word.I trued and ran another way and saw a healer and wolf.I said nothing but then something pounced on me.I reacted fast by standing up and putting my paw on the wolfs neck.But then I was serounded.I barked ferociously and beard my teeth.I pounced on the biggest one and ripped a chunk of his chest out and put my maw on his neck.The other wolfs ran.I was now starting to clamp down on his neck.

I ran through the woods vilonts was every were.I was named thunder's lightning bolt but was called thunder.I ran through and found a healer and some other wolfs.I growled.

I ran through the woods under the adults crying out,"Mommy!Mommy!"I then bumped into a healer my eyes fool of tears.I was from the pack who attacked this pack but they not including my mom abounded me for being a runt.

Dakota -
The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] BritishColumbiaBlackWolfPup2

Icy -
The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] 2193182249_9c6715e0b3

Thunder -
The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] Dutcher-jim-and-jamie-a-snarling-alpha-male-gray-wolf-canis-lupus-defends-a-kill

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 13, 2011 3:29 pm

OCC: Alright i have an idea.
A huge black shape lumed over a pup. The pup jumped and whiped around to face the huge brute infront of him. His breathing fast, the pups body shook in fear as the massive brute snarled over the pup. Suddenly, a loud enormous growl stung the brutes ears, making him whip around. Dire came flying out from behidn the bushes. His fangs locked into the brutes neck. This brute may be massive, but Dire was larger. Dire raked his back claws onto the black brutes stomach. The male began to choke on his own blood. Blood drizzled from the males maw and onot Dires face. Dires massive brown body was splattered with blood. The male began to stop stuggling underneath Dires grip. Soon, the male went limp and stoped breathing. Dire released his grip and stood, looking at the pup. Even though Dire was enemys to this pup, he would not watch a young pup be murdered. Snorting, Dire turned and flicked his tail behind him to dismiss the pup.

Dire looked up as he came into the blood covered battle clearing. Where all you could see were wolves fighting for their life. Gasping, Dire was knocked off his paws by a huge white male, his ear was torn off, and one of his eyes were gone. Half his face was torn to bits and on the left sdie of his chest was a huge claw mark from Dires warriors... With no hesitation Dire flung the male off with his hind legs, jumping up and swiftly making his way toward the male untill suddenly Dire was pushed, falluing off his paws again and being pinned down by a grey female with messed up face. Dire growled and lashed out his front right paw to claw across her eye. Making her yowl in pain and defeat. The female twirled aroudn to yelp into the forest. With the female gone, Dire flung to his paws. Breathing heavily, and looking around.

Dire:
The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] 694926471-gray-wolf-canis-lupus-captive-wolf-defends-deer-carcass-kill-on-snowbank-montana
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:43 pm

Icy felt the brute start to go limp then some how got free from her grip and pin her down.She let a growl and in a instant the black male was down.He then bit her paw and she looked down on his neck crushing it in a instance.She let go.She was not from ether packs.

Thunder stopped his growling and picked up the pup and raced off with it.He set her down in some tall grass then hurried back to help the stranger pack which maybe he could come apart of.

Dikota was frighten and hid her face.

Miracle a wolf from Apollina's pack kept fighting.She watched the blood fly around her as she dug her paws into a enemy wolf.She didn't know about the wolf on a rock till BAM he landed on her and the two looked like a ball of fury fur.The battle between the to stopped and they both fell.She was badly hurt and he was dead.

Miracle-
The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] Grey_wolves_1249074c

Last edited by wild one on Fri May 13, 2011 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 3:48 pm

The foal wind swirled endlessly in the face of Apollina she moved on, getting farther and farther away from the bloody battle. It seemed like forever since she had eaten and was getting hungry. She kept her alerts up, and pricked her ears. She then caught a scuffling sound by a tree. She smelt the air, realizing it was a rabbit. Slowly, she moved toward the ground and went paw by slow paw. Swiping it to the ground, Apollonia got it to the ground and took few swift bites. It hadn't filled her stomach but a quarter or so. She sighed and flicked her tail going into a cave and settling down. She closed her eyes breathing softly. She looked around, still worried about her pack, leaving her restless. She stared into the darkness of twilight, heary pounding. Oh Starpack, please keep them safe!

Hannah looked up to see one wolf growling at her, and the other just a pup. She stepped out the bramble and took in the beginnings of a snarl. "I have no intentions of fighting you!" she growled.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Thunder's tail went up in alert then he jumped over the female landing on a wolf who was about to attack her.He penned the wolf down and ripped it's head off."Me eather."He looked around,"Any way I could become a warrior of this pack?"He asked while taking another down and tore it's head off and flung it into the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 3:57 pm

Hannah narrowed her eyes. "Are new leader has gone for her safety... many of the warriors are dying... and I'm afraid somethings happened to Apollina." she sighed, trying to get the horrible thought from her head, but it kept haunting her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 13, 2011 4:01 pm

Name: Aeron
Crush: None
Mate: None
Pup(s): None
Pelt Color: White with a gray back
Eye Color: Yellow
Physical Trait(s): Very strong AND quick, battle ready at all times, not easily worn out, an all around tough opponent.
Personal Trait(s): Very similar to Shadow in the fact that he sticks to code of conduct, is honorable, and does not believe, or rather does not agree, in tricks.
History: Their parents were loners and always had to be on their guard. Well a pack happened to wander upon their land and asked them to leave. Their father stood his ground and before anything developed their mother shooed him (Bandit was only 5 months old and was napping) away into the cave. But he knew what had happened. There was a fight and his father lost. Later that day the pack came back and took their mother, no doubt for breeding, and chased them off the land. Aeron has taken care of his brother ever since and knows that he is his responsibility. He will do anything to keep Bandit safe.
Marking(s): Blue flame like markings on his legs and muzzle, feathers in his tail, and an intricate belt that he wears diagonally over his left shoulder.
Pack: He and his brother, he's the 'Alpha'. Basically their nomads.
Player: Blueroanie
Pic:
The Lengend Times.... [Chapter 1. The Outrageous Battle] Wolf_WArrior_by_PearlEden

Is this alright? I was possibly hoping for him to join the StarPack, Bandit is currently on his own little adventure. (Not really but I don't feel like role-playing him at the moment. I may bring him in later.)

Last edited by Blueroanie on Fri May 13, 2011 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Miracle-
I laid there on the ground,"Hannah...help."I was laid down next to a male who I killed he was the top warrior of the other pack.

Thunder-
I looked at her not sure of what to say.

Dakota-
I staid hiding.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Dire looked around the clearing. He seen one wolf darting towards him. Taking a step to the side and lashing out his claws to slice the side of the wolfs stomach open. Snorting, Dire turned to seen most of the other pack dead. His pack had done well. He darted off into the forest leaving the bloody battle field. Dire stoped running and started to walk throughout the forest. His ears pricked forward to still hear the yowls and screechs of the battle still going on.

Dire sliped through a underground beneath a oak tree. He came out the other sdie to find himself in his enems camp ground. Dire snarled and pinned his ears down to his crown. His claws flexed out and his fangs were leased from its dark cage. Dire looed around and seen nothing. No sudden movements were accoring. Silence swept through the camp site. All was to hear were the yowls that soon died away as Dire sunk deeper into teh forest.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Hannah looked confused. "What is it?" she asked, with a gentle motherly voice like always. She looked into Miracle's eyes. "What happened?"

Apollina sighed and disappeared deeper into the cave and closed her eyes trying to sleep. Everytime she tried, the images just popped in her head of dying wolves, whimpering and whining... her father. Her eyes flew up the third time and made her looked around quickly. She was so tired but she couldn't sleep. She longed for a warriors warmth beside her, to make her have a better dreams. Instead, she end up having to be here alone shivering a shaking.

❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:17 pm

yepperz
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Dire whipped around and raced back to the battle ground. As soon as he got in. Looking around, soon spotting Thunder his fathers murderer. Dire growled and bolted toward Thunder, in an instant Dires fnags were locked on his neck, his claws raking his stoach. Dire threw his head up and with his front paw he clawed down his left face, and throwing another blow at the top of his head.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 13, 2011 4:22 pm

Aeron was tracking a lame buck in the forest as the battle continued a few miles away. The sounds could not reach his ears yet because of a rising wind in the area. However his animal instincts told him to be on his guard for something was amiss nearby. He followed the tracks for sometime and was closing the distance fast. He liked the silence that had been following him since Bandit left, but he was so used to it that it unnerved him to not have it. I wonder how Bandit is doing...I sure hope he's alright...

But his thoughts were cut off from a strange scent that reached his nose. It was another animal but he was not close enough to tell what yet. Leaving the hot trail of the buck and decided to follow the other scent. He had just eaten a few hours ago and was only hunting the buck to save him suffering from his wounds. But that wasn't as important as what he smelt now. It was another canine, a wolf to be specific. As he got closer he recognized the scent of a female and immediately was alert for her mate or pack. A lone female was very rare to come by, especially this deep into the forest.

An hour past and finally the forest broke out into a semi circle around a cave. The scent was strong here and fresh. Aeron, as cautious as ever, stayed outside the cave and barked to let his presence be known. "Hello, can you hear me?" He said in a mannered deep voice. "I mean no harm. My name is Aeron, nomad of the north." His claws picked at the dirt beneath him as he waited. "I only wish to see if you are alright. It is not often you find a lone female unless they have been injured or abandoned." Then he stayed quiet to await her reaction.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:25 pm

Hannah went back into the bramble. There wasn't nothing she could do but heal... she was weak, she only knew how to fight little. She watched in little shock.

Apollonia jumped at the voice, her fur standing on end. She slowly got up and moved from the shadows reveling her fur in the twilight. "NO! I am not lone, I am here for the sake of my pack!" she snarled. She whipped around, covering her frosty pelt into her tail and sighed. "I wish to be alone." Even though her body was itching to have a pelt beside her.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 13, 2011 4:30 pm

Aeron smiled to appear friendly. So she was an alpha. In that case he showed more respect and bowed even she may not be looking. "My apologies I meant no ill." He raised from the bow and took a step forward. "If I may ask...If you are not alone then where are the others. I smelt only you." He spoke softly now, she looked so fragile as she lay there curled up. "I will leave if you wish me to. I was only curious, which may be my undoing some day."

He sat where he was not wishing to get closer for fear she may feel threatened.

(Sorry so short)
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 4:32 pm

(A **Poisonous__Vietnam** thunder never haves been near this pack and did not kill his father.)
Miracle-
I looked up at her,"The the the lead war."My eyes closed.

Icy-
I looked around *How did I get in this battle?* I wonder then saw a male race towards a pup.I raced towards him but something hit me in the side and knocked me over.

Dakota-
I watched as a male 'from my pack' charged me and yelled,"Let the runt die!"I whimpered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 13, 2011 4:33 pm

((Gonna grab some grub for dinner. Will be back later.))
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri May 13, 2011 4:47 pm

Hannah looked at the limp body. "I'm afraid he's dead, there's nothing I can do." she murmured with a sigh. "I'm sorry."

Apolloina narrowed her eyes, all these questions left her suspicious she walked up to him until they were nose to nose with one another, her fur neck bristling. "Are you one of them?" she demanded them. "Are you here to find me? And kill me? Who told you where I went?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Miracle-
Her body laid motionless then all the sundents her eyes fluttered open and she gasped for breath."I killed the lead warrior of the other pack."She said and some how stood up.

Dakota-
I watched and as he was about to poonce I leaped.I ran off confused why my pack hated me for being a runt.I ran under a healer and hid my face.I staid under her even though she was from the other pack.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Fri May 13, 2011 5:15 pm

Aeron was confused at her reaction and stood up as she neared. He did not show any sign of aggression but was on his guard in case she showed any sign of attacking. He locked her gaze, showing strength and confidence, for if he had looked away that would show weakness and would no doubt lose her respect. "I'm afraid I don't know what you speak of. I was only hunting when, as I said before, smelt you. I wanted to make sure you were alright." He kept calm as she became suspicious of him, he couldn't blame her he looked like a ferocious warrior barging in and demanding answers. In a more softer tone he added with a mannered approach. "I do not mean you harm, Alpha. Please forgive my intrusion." He didn't let down his guard but he did show a sign of respect for her position.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri May 13, 2011 6:04 pm

Dire turned to see his lead warrior dead. Growling with fury. With any further hesitation Dire was jeting through the battles, making his way toward the female who killed Sarge. Dires eyes glistened with fury and it seemed as though the devil was released inside of him. He whiped around to face the female. He roared in fury. Seeing the healer next to her. But he could careless. Being the alpha of his pack he needed to defend them. She unleashed his claws and waited to see what they would do before attacking. His fangs stunck out like dragon teeth. His claws seemed to grown twice their size.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next