Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up (Need members)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up (Need members)

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat May 14, 2011 9:36 pm

Sounds good to me. The foals name should be Sasha. And yes i have seen mroe then one ep.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Empty Re: Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up (Need members)

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:36 pm

Ok then put up the bio and he's yours! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Need players for:
shaman:
bolder:
fire storm:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 11:12 pm

I'm adding him even though he is dead-
Huneycoon
age-?
History-You should know well exacted for the part were he dies.
player-Me
Picture-
Coming soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 12:04 am

Blue Sue
age-?
history-you should know
Foals-Unknown name,unknown name
picture-
bleow

I NEED PLAYER FOR RED ROBIN!

Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Gallery_cloudslegacy_5
Red Raven and Blue Sue.

Last edited by wild one on Sun May 15, 2011 9:44 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 8:05 am

I'll play Red Robin also. Princes bio below:

Name: Prince
Herd: Prince's herd
Personality: --Find out--
History: [ You should know Smile ]
Crush: None
Mate: None
Foals: [ Not that i know of ]
Player: Meh
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Cloud_and_Prince

[ Thats the best i could find of Prince, he is on the left side of the pic. ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sun May 15, 2011 8:15 am

It's Red Raven not Robin. Wink Okay thanks Wild One for the information. Also i forgot to add Storm to Sitka's foals. Cloud has 5 foals: Storm, Shaman's colt Flint (though he was raised by Cloud), stepdaughter from Sitka, Bolder (though he was raised by Shaman), and Little Cloud. Storm, daughter from Sitka, and also Flint were Sitka's foals. Bolder was raised by an unknown mare in Shaman's herd and Little Cloud was raised by an unknown herd after being separated from his starting one.

I promise I will have the bios up by today, I've been sick the past few days and after soaking in the bath I got extremely tired and went straight to bed. Completely forgot about this. =/
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Location : I am a proud patriot of the United States of America

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun May 15, 2011 8:40 am

Name: Bolder
History: Ask?
Player: Meh
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Cloud-and-bolder_t614

[ P.s. the darker stallion is Bolder ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sun May 15, 2011 8:59 am

Name: Flint
Herd: Cloud's herd
History: Watch Cloud's Legacy
Foals: None
Pic: (The foal in the picture)
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Gallery_cloudslegacy_8

Name: Velvet
Herd: Cloud's herd
Crush: Cloud
Mate: Cloud
Foals: Dusty, Shadow, and unknown name
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Dsc_0390_2

I found pictures of a handful of the other horses. If you are roleplaying any of them then feel free to use the pictures as you please!

Storm: The foal
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Gallery_cloudslegacy_10

Diamond:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Gallery_cloudslegacy_4

Raven: On the right
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Gallery_cloudslegacy_3

Red Raven and his mare Blue Sue:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Gallery_cloudslegacy_5

Little Cloud: The foal
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Gallery_cloudslegacy_7
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Sun May 15, 2011 9:09 am

Name: Through the Looking Glass [Looking Glass]
Rank: Sorta old stud (I'm gonna make him before he captured a herd)
Herd: Bachelor herd 1
Foals: None
Pic:
Wild horses-4 herds from the real life show cloud and 3 made up  (Need members) - Page 2 Wild-mustang-trnp-101008-008

I would suggest changing the ages on the Bachelor herd ranks. Young stud should be from 2-7, Sorta old stud should be from 8-12, and then Older stud should be 13+.
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:34 am

Ok and not to be rude but Little Cloud is bolder because she changed his name when he got stronger.And I got to see the newest addiction and flint and bolder are 3 or 4 now and bolder stole shaman's herd and flint tried to still from could and was not successful and after awhile he tried to become part of the herd aging BUT cloud would not risk it and if I remember right after awhile flint git's his own herd! Yay! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:51 am

I've looked and looked but I can't find a picture of honey coon so I'm going to give him a video instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 9:56 am

Man I couldn't even find a clip of him I guess I'm going to have to put up his episode,-sigh-.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 2:42 pm

All the herds-
thunder herd
Lightning bolt herd
Black-Vietnam herd
cloud's herd
1 batchilor gruop
2 batchioler gruop
shaman's herd now bolders herd
Flint's herd
Prince's herd
red Raven's herd

My horses in herds and there herd-

shaman's herd now bolders herd-
Flint's herd-
Prince's herd-
1 batchilor gruop-
thunder herd-
Lightning bolt herd
Black-Vietnam herd-
Shasha,Bueaty be bueaty
cloud's herd-
image,Amber.
red Raven's herd-
Blue sue.
2 batchioler gruop-
Honneycoon

My Loner horses-
Madision,cliff.

(Please make something like this but with your horses names....Thank you! Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon May 16, 2011 3:01 pm

Shaman's herd~
[ Will be adding him and three of his herdmates. ]
Flint's herd~
[ Will be adding two ]
Prince's herd~
Prince [ will be adding two more. ]
Cloud's herd~
[ Will be adding two ]
Red Raven's herd~
[ Will be adding 3 three ]
Bachelor's
[ Will be adding three. ]
Black-Vietnam herd
[ Look on first page ]
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 3:10 pm

Hey I think red raven's herd only haves blue sue,red raven,and blue sue's foal from cloud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 3:13 pm

O and if you sean "Challenge of the stallions"You'll know shaman is now a lone batcherler trying to get his herd back from bolder and still mares from other band members.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blueroanie Mon May 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Cloud's herd:
Sitka
Flint
Velvet

Bachelor herd 1:
Red Royal
Looking Glass
Blueroanie
Blueroanie
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 10:08 am

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum