Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

devils curse is looking for a mare to breed

2 posters

Go down

devils curse is looking for a mare to breed  Empty devils curse is looking for a mare to breed

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 9:40 pm

He trots gracefully into the flowering valley as the sun glistened onto his black and red coat. softly snorting in the sweet smell of mares in heat he waited for somebody to appear. his hormones we going mad from the sweet scent of a pretty mare nearby. Wink

Back to top Go down

devils curse is looking for a mare to breed  Empty Re: devils curse is looking for a mare to breed

Post by Harley Tue May 31, 2011 10:02 pm

River watched the stallion. She gave him a smile and flicked her tail, letting her scent roam freely. She finally got up the coaruge to stay hi. River trotted over, and it was obvious she was in the peak of her heat, and she had never been bred before. "H-hi, I'm river."

devils curse is looking for a mare to breed  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1C2aJnhY1P6gzFmH7AOXfMctieKGU1Hme0g2wOo70KN6jTiyq

Last edited by Harley the Invisible on Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

devils curse is looking for a mare to breed  Empty Re: devils curse is looking for a mare to breed

Post by Spritz Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:11 pm

Adella-
I look up and see a stallion a little ways off. I didnt know I was in heat, so I thought I had nothing to worry about. I flick my tail, and my scent floods the air. I continue to graze, my rump facing towards him.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down