Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unigue Searchs [ Stallions wanted, but all may join. ]

2 posters

Go down

Unigue Searchs [ Stallions wanted, but all may join. ] Empty Unigue Searchs [ Stallions wanted, but all may join. ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:38 pm

Unigue stoped to lok at the deserted area around her. The wind rustled her mane and tail. She pricked her ears to hear a loud BANG! and then a big BOOM! shake the ground behind her. Unigue whirled around on her heels to see a thousand horses racing towards her, with humans on her backs. Unigue neighed in thrumiph. He whiped aorund to take off down the land. Her speed increased with each stride. Grunting as she ran. She turned swiftly into a cavern, she sunk back into the cave, pushing her body up against the rocks of the back wall. Her breathing was fast, and ehr chest went in and then out again. Her legs shook his terror. After awhile passed, Unigue walked slowly and silently out of the cavern making ehr way out of the shadows and into the sun. She squinted her eyes and looked around. Sighing with relief, Unigue trolted down the slope and intot eh rushing sand below her hooves.

Unigue ran on and on through the desert, she slowed to a steady pace to see a pool of water, he squinted ehr eyes to look closer, seeing if it was an illution or not. She couldn't tell, so she got clsoer. As she did, Unigue smield and trolted foward into the water, the cooling refreshing liquid splashed upon her beautiful coat. Her midnight neon eyes glistened with the sun that beamed down upon them when she turned her crown towards the suns rays. She blinked and her knees buckled making her lie down in the cool water. She sighed and put her crown down on the wet sand, her legs faned out. She sighed and closed her eyes to rest.

Unigue Searchs [ Stallions wanted, but all may join. ] Peanut_walking
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Unigue Searchs [ Stallions wanted, but all may join. ] Empty Re: Unigue Searchs [ Stallions wanted, but all may join. ]

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:12 pm

~Samore~
Samore galloped through the canyons, feeling the beat of his gallop. The hot oven backed sand whipped across his chest, saw against his knees and opening up wounds. He panted, heaving with every stride. He slowed down to an trot, then an walk. He hung his head low, mustering all his strength not to lay down and die. He took an side path, he lifted his head up high to get an better look. He saw holes in the ground, rough spots with brambles, and the oven backed sand created nasty sand storms. He looked behind him, and about an quarter mile back, he saw the humans. They had yellow hats, white short sleeved shirts and white shorts. They were coming closer, and closer, then they reached the canyon. The Hooves beating against the ground brought an new serge of energy for him. He cantered through the valley, he seemed to have infinite amount of energy. He jumped over the hole, and saw an gap between the plateau, and gaps between them too. He thought about for less then an second, then charged to full gallop towards the ledge. He jumped of his back legs and into the air. It felt like flying. His brown mane flying, the wind in his face. He touched down, Then in a single motion he galloped towards the slope left of him. He touched the grassy plain, but slammed against the wall, he neighed in pain. He kept galloping, then he hit an boulder, tripping him and rolling down the slope into the pool. He was drowning in the pool, but he was so tired from the run. With the last bit of his strength, he got up, and walked towards an tree. He leaned against it for support. He heaved with every breath. He silently fell into an deep sleep.

He woke up an couple hours before dawn, with new energy from the rested sleep. He reared, stretching his muscles. He quietly grazed for hours until the sun cooled down. He drank the water, reliving the sore throat from his run. He started at an trot, then an canter. He cantered out of the forest and into the plain. He started and an Gallop, enjoying the wind in his face and the freedom of it. He stopped to rest at grassy spots in the plain, enjoying the softness of the grass and the coolness of it. At sun down he reached the slopes, and saw an horse-like figure resting. He nickered towards it, hearing or seeing no response but the body rising with every breath. He galloped towards it, his speed draining his energy very fast. When he was almost to tired to move, he slowed down to an walk, and approached the figure with wary, hazardous steps. "Are you alright?" He asked. He felt new energy in his forelegs.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Unigue Searchs [ Stallions wanted, but all may join. ] Empty Re: Unigue Searchs [ Stallions wanted, but all may join. ]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:27 pm

Unigue fluttered ehr eyes open to feel the water vibrate her body as hooves pounded upon the ground towards her. She instantly was on her hooves, mucles out. Her legs tence. She watched the huge figure pounder towards her. She snroted lashing out her tail behind with unease. Her limps tightened ready to stike. When the horse approtched, she noticed it was a stallion. She stook to his height. She looked at him eye to eye. Shaking her pelt off fromt eh water that soaked up and drizzled down back into the pool. The sun beamed down upon her coat, making the water obsorb and dry her beautiful light brown glistening coat. She replied wiht a heavy sigh. " Yes, i am. Thanks for asking. Who are you anyways." She questioned with a curious cock to her crown. Flicking out her tail behind her and her mane sinking to her neck. She snorted and waited for a response.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:49 pm

--Samore--
He cautiously backed away, giving the mare room to get up. He carefully eyed her until she broke the silence. He raised his neck up high, the silent wind blowing from the east. "My name is Samore." He said, careful not to say anything else from her rugged, tough appearance. He looked behind him, and walked to get an drink of water. He stared into the water, looking at his coat and mane. Then suddenly, he felt his hooves tremble, his ears go back straight, and the familiar sense of fright. "We gotta get out of here." He quickly said. "They're coming." He urgently stated. He looked behind him and saw them. Humans. He reared getting their attention, and galloping at them with frighting pace. They got out their circle, sweat covered things they used. One of them threw it at him. He quickly turned around, jerking the man out of his saddle and getting his foot caught on the stirrup. He quickly targeted the last person and scared the horse he was riding. The horse spooked, throwing in an tree. I quickly galloped towards the mare I saw. "We have to go now. I slowed them down, and more will be coming soon." He took an long drink then reared. He looked around them and saw them trying to get the one stuck in the tree. "If you value your freedom and pride, run like the wind!" He cantered, then galloped as fast as he could towards, looking for anywhere, anyplace, without those selfish creatures. Humans.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:42 pm

Unigue smiled and said " I'm Ungiue." She then watched him go all crazy. She gasped to see three horses coming owards them. Samore ran towards them. She sighed and then reared up, striking out her forelegs. She stumbled back and snorted. Pinning her ears to her cranium. Ungiue rose to her full height standing 16'9 hands tall. She simi-reared up and then bolted through the desert, passed Samore. She snorted and let out an enormous pericing neigh. Her speed increased as she got faster picking up her pace she soonw as miles away from Samore. Grunting with each stirde. Seeing the humans coming towards her she snroted and picked up her speed even more, the humans gasped as i flew passed them, making there hroses rear up and onto their backs, and the huamns fly off them. She neighed with a slight chuckle and tugged her crown forward to speed up more. HEr legs going twice their regualar speed.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:05 pm

He saw her running with him. His pace wasn't slowing, but his legs were at full speed, leaving the humans almost half an mile away. He look desperately for an spot to hide. He extended his neck and saw an cliff, and an path under it. "Ungiue, follow me." He said, and he galloped down the path and under the cliff. He slightly stood their to catch his breath and hopefully lose the humans.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:27 pm

Ungiue pricked her ears to hear Samores voice. She snorted and whirled around to race into a cliff with him. She watched the humans dart by the cliff entrance. She sighed in relief. She breeathed fast, she grutned and lied down to rest. She tucked her front legs under her chest, adn her back leggs by her side. She held her crown up high and then looked up at Samore. She smiled and nuzzled his shoulder.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm

"your welcome." He said, breathing deeply. "I'm going to check the area. Stay here." He warned her, not knowing if she heard him. He trotted to the open space, and looked both ways. He saw an an wide tunnel and cautiously walked towards it. He put his hoof on the limestone ground. He snorted and put his ears back, and kicked out. He saw light at the end of the tunnel, and walked towards it. When He got out of the tunnel he saw an great big clearing. It had plenty of space to run, dark green grass to eat, and a waterfall with fresh spring water, and with apples and carrots. He explored the area around it, and went to get an drink. He started to graze, and when the sun came down he headed back through the cave. "Ungiue, I found an place were we can rest."
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:52 am

Unigue nodded towards Samore. She watcehd him walk silently out the cave and into the middle of the deserted area. She snorted, pricking her ears forward and standing instantly to see him turn to his right and into another cave. Flicking ehr tail with unease she waited there for him. Wondering where he had gone. Unigue lashed out her tail behind her, she snorted getting intense with waiting here to long for Samore. As the sun went down she finally at last seen Samore come trolting out the cave and towards the cliff Unigue hid in. She walked towards him and nodded to what he had said. " You sure its safe?" she asked curious. She waited fro a response, the only reason se asked was because she had once been taken in by a stallion and was forced a billion times, until Unigue murdered him for his wrong doing and ran away to this place she calls home.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:27 am

"Looks safe to me. We have to stay out of the open so the Humans can't track us. I doubt this place will hide us much longer. They've come an couple of times, and their very close to finding us." He warned. He went out in the open to see where they were. He stopped dead in his tracks, and trotted back to the place were the mare was. "We gotta go. Their coming down the slope next to us. Go into the cave and wait for me. I have to lead them off and cover your tracks." He quickly said. He cantered to the slop, and reared. He quickly galloped up the slope were they were coming. Before they realized it, he barged an man off his horse, down into the trees below. Before he knew, an rope was tied on his neck. He reared, but lost his balance and feel down the rope, tearing it. He quickly got up and barged the last man. He manged to stay on but He quickly bucked him off. "Thank you for saving me. They caught me an few miles back, I'm the only wild horse here, so they will go back to the humans." The white mare said. "We have to go, quickly. Whats your name?" He asked. "My name is Spirt." She said. "My name is Samore and the mare that's with me is Unigue." He added. He quickly galloped down the slope, and stepped by Unigue for her to go into the cave. "Hurry, their getting on their horses." He quickly said. The white mare had already gone in.

Mare-Unigue Searchs [ Stallions wanted, but all may join. ] White_Horse
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:10 pm

(hello?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

(are you even there?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Unigue waited for Samore to come back. When he did Unigue was already in the cave settling herself down by a near-by rock. She smiled and stood. Seeing another mare trolted in her smile faded and change to a frown. But she would be happy to have at least one mare with her. She smiled and dipped her towards her. " Hello. I'm Unigue." She said and turned to Samore. Then turning towards the mare again and lied down.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:26 pm

(I'm not completely sure of what's going on but I'm joining, if you don't want me to ignore this post.)

I stood over my Twin Sister head down all most touching her. One tear rolled down my face. The desert had got the best of the weanling. I shot up my head then raised my body rearing. I let out a ear piercing neigh. It sounded horrible in a sad and miserably way. I landed and gently nuzzled her one last time then knew if I to survie I must get going. It was so hard leaving her.

O trot along kicking up sand with my hoofs till I come on a site I didn't know. Weird four legged things walking around. (She doesn't know what she is herself) They looked like her and her twin sister a little. She watched cerouly then walked closer stopping hidden in the trees. She then nickered soft and low and shook her main.

I stood there for awhile till revaling myself. I was a weanling. I look at them. They were huge compared to Me. I snort while looking at them wondering if they had noticed me yet. I had the smell of humans on me for a few days back I had got into a human bear trap and my ankle was infected.

http://www.merricks.com/gif/WL001307.jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Spirt Nodded, then caught scent of an foal. She slowly walked towards it, and neighed. "Its okay little one, your safe with me." She said the nuzzle the foal.

*brain fart*
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:03 pm

I step back a little and give her a look that's says *How come I can understand you?* I stood there looking up at her with high curiosity. I look deep into her eye which looked as if they were revealing to me that she is kind beacuse her eyes showed love and gentleness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down