Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost, Alone, and scared

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Lost, Alone, and scared  Empty Lost, Alone, and scared

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:04 pm

Carla~

Carla looked around. She had no clue where she was, what happened, or where her mother was. She was only 3 months old. She was thought to me murdered by a stallion on her herd
who wanted her mother, but she survived the attack and ended up in a place she didnt know about. She raised her head and let out a squeal: "Mother!? Mother where are you?" She looked around, she was in a grove of trees, almost like a cemetry. She shivered and looked down. "What am I going to do...?"

Lost, Alone, and scared  08FoalCOSerendipity

Back to top Go down

Lost, Alone, and scared  Empty Re: Lost, Alone, and scared

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:12 am

Cade-
I whinny for my mother, even though I knew she was dead. I look around the deadly area. It looked like the trees were watching me, thier huge knobbed arms reaching out to grab me.

(sorry so short, brain fart!)Lost, Alone, and scared  Article-0-016CDAD300000578-896_468x385
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:09 pm

"What..?" She lifts up her head as she hears another foal whinny. She slowly walks to the sound, and comes across another foal. "H-hello..?" She takes a step forward, one of her legs trembling as she looks around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:14 pm

Cade-
I whirl around. "Who's there! Dont try anything funny!" I yell at whoever was cowering in the bushes. I bare my teeth, and back away, my wholde body trembling. I back straight onto a thorn bush. "Ow!" I yell as the inch thorns punctured my skin.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:21 pm

"Oh...- Im sorry" She comes out from the bushes. "Watch out, there are thorns everywhere here. She looked at the foal again, by who are you?" She took a step forawrd and looked.

(Are you a male or female..? XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:24 pm

(Male:) )

I groan. "I'm stuck, thats what I am." I say, then stop struggling. "I'm cade." I look down at the thorny vines that held me in place. "This really stinks." I lift up one hoof, and place it down, out of the brambles.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Carla~

"I-im Carla, Nice too meet you I guess Cade." She looks at him, all tied up in thorns. "D-do you need help?" She takes a step forward over a small puddle of muddy water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:29 pm

Cade-
"Nope, I got it." I try to get out, but trip over a vine and fall flat on my face. "Ow. Ok, I guess so." I bite though the vine, and it loosenes its grip, letting my foot go.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:33 pm

Carla~

"Sure, you got it." She giggles and walks over to him, pulling the vines off him. "Oof" a think vine topples on my back, I look at it and Giggle slightly. She looks up at the large canopy of dark tree, and the white fog around them. "This place is pretty creepy... Say,,, How did you get here....?"

(Brain fart XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Cade-
I laugh and step out of the brambles."Yah, this place is really creepy. I look around at the trees. "Its like they are watching us." I say, looking at the deformed dead branches that swung in the nonexisant wind.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:40 pm

Carla~

"Yea... I agree.. Im starting to get hungry, you? I havnt seen any grass around here at all, we should look around, if you want." She jumps up as a small branch falls down from a tree nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:43 pm

"There is nothing to eat that I have seen. Unless you want to eat bark" I say, eyeing the branch. What would happen if it turned into a snake? Ok, stop thinking like that. I tell myself. "We should also find somewhere to spend the night, dontcha think?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:57 pm

She looked at the bark of the tree. Shed rather eat something else, but if it was the only thing out here... "How about we look around before we eat anything strange." She looks at the bark closely only to see bugs crawly up and down it. "Blah" She also remembered Cade suggested a shelter. "Looks like it might rain too I guess. I think I saw a rather small cave down where I was that can support us 2 for the night."

(Need to go for bout a hour, reply if ya want Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 pm

Cade-
"Show me the way." He had no intention to stay out here in a storm. The trees loomed over the two of them.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:08 pm

"Ok then, come on." She galloped, tripping few times over large vines and jumping over a log, until they came to a rather small cave. "Were here.." she trotted on inside, surprised to see there was an entrance to a tunnel, with a shining light inside it. "Cade... Look at this, this is amazing!" She walks inside the tunnel

(You can come up with something inside the tunnel, cool not deadly XD)

Last edited by Ulape on Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:20 pm

Cade-
I follow her into the cave, but stop when I see a light. "Wait a second. I dont know if we should go in there!" I say.

(Should they get captured by humans!?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:52 pm

Carla~

"I dont think theres 'humans' in there. When I saw humans when I was with my herd their lights flashed rapidly, and they shined lights on us, imma go inside and look"
She takes a step inside, her eyes widen and a blue light reflects off her eyes. Lay there in the second cave, was a small lake, surrounded by tiny blue glowing crystals.
She runs up to the lake like shes been thirsty for years. "Cade, Cade! Come look at this." she looked into the water, her eyes wide.

(Up to you, I say when they go out searching for grass the next day)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 pm

(Perfect!)
I rush up to her, and look around warily. "What if there is something bad in it?" I say, but as soon as I see the water, my mouth gets dry, needing water.
(Brain fart)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:00 pm

Carla~

(Yaaaaay)

"It looks fine to me, its not murky, or dirty in the water, its crystal clear! (literally XD)" She looks at Cade. "We should take a quick drink, this is my first drink in days. And tomorrow
in the morning we can go out and look for something to eat. Hopefully its not raining." She takes a quick drink of the water. It tasted fantastic! A few more gulps and she walked through the tunnel and back into the first cave, and lied down by the entrance, staring out into the rain, as if something was in it.

( When she sees something in the rain its not a human, btw XD)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:05 pm

Cade-
I take a tentetive sip, but only enough to take the edge off of my thirst. I wished that carla wouldnt have drank so much, just in case something had been in it. I trot back towards her, and lay down next to her, trying to keep her warm.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:08 pm

Carla~

She looked at Cade. He looked rather worried. She shrugged it off and nuzzled his neck, and fell asleep.

(Brain fart)

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Cade-
I breathed a happy sigh. I had finally found a friend.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
I wake up and yawn, and look over at Carla. She was still sleeping. I smile and lick her cheek. The forest was not so scary anymore. The trees were still just as gruesome, but the sun cheered things up a little. At least the rays that coud get through the heavy fog. It was hard to breath it was so humid.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Carla~

She woke up feeling wetness on her cheek. She kinda smiled and looked outside. It stopped raining but the fog was worse. She was fairly hungry and wanted to stretch her legs out.
"Say. We should go look for something to eat now." She got up, stretched her legs and shook her mane. She was soaking wet from all the huminity in the air.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Cade-
"I dont know. I can hardly see a thing out there!" I say. I my coat was damp and cold. I shivered. "But i'm starved. I guess so." I say, and poke my head outside. I could make out huge black shapes, no doubt the trees. I shuddered.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:27 pm

"Lets go, we should stick close to the cave today. Tomorrow if the fog is gone we can go a little bit farther." she started walking outside, seeing black shapes through the fog, hiding behind trees with what
looked like vines in their hands almost. She didnt know what they were. "Cade... What are those...?" She points her muzzle to the creeping living figures.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next