Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Avalik Pack

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Avalik Pack Empty The Avalik Pack

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:45 pm

Kapu~-~

I lope into the pine forest. I had sped ahead of the pack to ensure it was safe before they came. Lifting my nose into the cool air I howl a long, eerie howl. I snort at the end of it and glace around. Tall pine trees loomed over me as I settled down in a bed of dead needles. I smell the air around me, curious as to what this new area has to offer.

[nothing special here lol]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Avalik Pack Empty Re: The Avalik Pack

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:00 am

<<> Storm Call <>>

Storm Call watched his pack from behind. Listening closely to his surroundings. Shaking his head, he threw his head up to the eerie howl of Kupa. Storm Call nuzzled one of the pup-mothers gently to get them going. He heard a faint whinny sound from behind him. He turned to see one of the pups scrambling up the slope. Storm Call hurried down and fastened his fangs into the back of the pups black fur. Storm Call climbed his way up the slope, when he reached the peak. He sighed and shook his pelt off before slowly making his way toward his pack mates. The pups mother came bursting through the thickets to find her pup in the maw of Storm Call. The mother smiled and sighed with relief. She came padding up to Storm Call and licked his muzzle to then take her grasp from his. Storm Call jumped a bit from the lick but dipped his head and released a bit and let the mother take the pup from his maw. He smiled and nuzzled her neck gently to get her going in the middle of the pack again and out of harms way. When they reached their destination Storm Call slowly Picked his way through the thickets last. He sighed and found a spot next to a pine tree, with a mossy nest next to it. He grunted as he walked towards it. He turned his circles for a moment before his knees buckled and he lied down, sighing heavily and resting his massive head upon his paws.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:42 am

OCC- Hello anyone gonna reply?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:17 am

(I'm waiting for everyone else lol)
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:05 pm

(I hate to ask this but what season is it in the topic?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:53 am

[ Uhmmm.... fall? Lol idc ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:47 pm

Did u have a pick & play for this? lol
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:48 pm

[ Yea =P ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:54 pm

( Awee man I musta missed it! Grr)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:06 pm

[ Sorry, If you want, you can add a wolf ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:40 pm

Silver-

I pad along through the leafs kicking them up as I run. I was in the mood to just hurry up and get there. I then slow down and start to go at a slower but not walking past. I fall behind some wolfs till in front of Storm Call. I then see something in the distence and for some reson I take a foolish move and turn to go check it out. I soon find it was just a coyto. I then shook my head. *JUST A COYOTE! What's wrong with you!*. I then start to chase it so it would bring no harm or even touch one of the pups. I chase it down hill, my legs moving fast. I leap and land on it and bite it's neck and we go tumbling. Once down at the bottom. I looked at the dead Coyote and smile. "That's one less of you we got to worry about. Nope your not killing a pup from this pack." I say then run up the hill. I hear wolfs in the distance and watch my pack. I see the nice thing Storm Call does and run down to him with a smile. "Thanks." I then round up the pups and start to tell a story.

(Story coming in next post, lol:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:44 pm

Silver-

"There once was a brave but foolish wolf named Ice. She was white with blue eyes. Some say there was no other female as foolish as that pup but she went down with a great deed. So do you want to hear her story pups?" I ask looking at them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:17 pm

(I was looking in my Julie Wolf book and it says that two of the wolves that you didin't mention are Cotton Grass(Fae) And Long Face (Brute))

Name~ Cotton Grass
Age~2 years & 3 months
Sex~ Fae
Color~Dirty White/ Grey
Personality~ Loyal, Faithful to those whom she loves. But when others dare pick a fight with her they usually suffer a slow and painful death. Friendly and often giddy. She loves pups, and is usually the first to howl in celebration when they are born.
Mother~ Aaka
Father~ Kapu

Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 pm

[ They aren't from the first book, and accepted =) ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:09 pm

(Okayy thanx! )

Cotton Grass~

Leaves flew up from beneath my heels as I loped after a hare. It was a scraggly brown one with barely any meeat on it, but desperate times called for desperate measures. Winter would begin soon and everyone would want to get as much meat on their bodies as they possibly could. There was no exception for me. Pumping my legs extra hard until I felt as if I would fall flat on my face if I didn't stop. I had been running all day now and hadn't caught a thing yet, except for a few field mice; but they don't count. With a rather long leap I landed upon the rabbit, trapping it beneath my massive paws. With a quick movement I found my senses once again and took the hare's neck between my maw, I didn't kill it but simply held there.. dangling between my maw; occasionally struggling..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:12 pm

Kapu~

I raise my head and howl for my pack, decided this location was plentiful and met our needs. We should hunt, but I also needed to mark it with scent. Ending the long, eerie call, I trot over to a nearby tree and hike my leg to mark it with my scent.

[ sorry guys my brain is really horrible lately Sad ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:37 pm

Cotton Grass~

My ears flicker at the sound of the Alpha's call, instinctively I drop the rabbit, toss my head back and howl an ear shattering cry in return.I soon end the rather irritating howl; I never mastered my clear beautiful song like the others have. Soon after I realize my mistake and snarl, pissed off with myself. After moments of searching for the lost rabbit and with no avail I decide to return back to the pack. Breaking into an easygoing jog I cover ground quicker than expected.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:42 pm

Kapu~

I listen to the rough call of Cotton Grass. Smiling but noticing she had a slight weakness in her voice. I snort roughly. She was hungry, as was most of the pack. I smell the air and catch the scent of elk. I needed a calf, one wolf can't catch much more. Marking along the way, I reach the herd and crouch down, stalking forward on careful paws. I pin my ears as I get closer, creeping up to seven feet away. I jump up and flash toward a weakened calf. It ran quickly away, darting to the left with the herd. I bark and nip at its heels, trying to startle it. A rock thankfully tripped the poor animal and I pounce, taking down the elk and calmping my jaws into the warm flesh. I pushed on it jugular and waited for it to suffocate. The mother elk was already wailing for her baby, but forced to run with the others.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:56 pm

(Oh these wolf are from a book? I didn't know, opies....Brain dead.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 pm

[ Haha yea, Julie Of The Wolves ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:57 pm

Cotton Grass~

The smell of fresh meat and blood filled my nostrils as I neared Kapu. My tail wagged slightly as I saw that he took down a young elk. It was bitter sweet as I approached the calf. I was one of the lower ranked wolves of the pack, so I assumed I would not get a meal today. Saliva dripped from my lips as I stared hungrily at the calf, but I sat obediently a fair distance away. I lowered my head and whined to issue my respect to Kapu. I licked my lips, my gaze changing towards the stampeding elk. During the stampede to escape us they would most likely trample some of the weaker and older ones.. so perhaps I actually would get a fair meal tonight.....
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Kapu~

I noticed how much smaller Cotton Grass had gotten, and strayed from the typical way of life. Lowering my head and backing away to reveal the kill to her, I allow her to eat first. Secretively however. If the others I approached, I would definately force her away as though she had snuck up. That seemed rough, but it happened often to many lower ranking wolves and she would not mind. Sneezing and wiping my nose on my leg, I await the others or for her to finish eating.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:09 pm

Cotton Grass~
In one quick movement I was down on my belly.. and beside the meal in a flash. Before taking a fair share I whined softly as a thank you to Kapu. Lightning quick I dove into the meal, blood staining my pure white coat. I took the meat down in huge chunks, choking occasionally. To other's looking upon it would seem as if my mouth was a vacum.(sp?)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:13 pm

[ Close, vacuum =) ]

Kapu~

I smiled down at her and decided to relax. I lay down and rest my eyes, ears and nose alert to my surroundings. "There has been a shortage of elk lately, but I have faith in this new location" I said, making conversation as I bathed lazily in the warm sunlight. The smell of blood tickled my nose and I felt my stomach growl. She needed to eat though, and I would definately eat last if it meant my pack became healthier.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 pm

(lol)

Silver-

"And she killed the creature saving her pack but with a price, the price of deaf." I then nudge one of the pups and start walking to the kill, "Come along kids." I say and they fallow. I sit down and they rush around the kill. I was a lower rank like Cotton Grass and really didn't have time to do much but care for the pups. I all ways ate last so that every one would get there fill then I would eat the few reaming scrapes. I cared more for my pack then myself. I sat there, perfectly still. Not even showing a singe of hunger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next