Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Avalik Pack

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Avalik Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: The Avalik Pack

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:31 pm

Kapu

A small but commanding bark sent Cotton Grass temporarily away, allowing the pups their fill. I glance at Silver, wondering why she wasn't rushing for her piece as well.

( Sorry I'm on my nook and long posts aren't easy )
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:27 pm

Once the pups were done I nudge them to come with me and off we went. I laied down and they laid down around me and we took a nap.

(It's ok and I'm a bit brain dead.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:59 pm

From the sudden bark I fall backwards, landing hard on my back. From the impact I whimper in pain. Tail tucked tightly against my rump I manage to crawl away. A good 15 feet away I let my body go limp, to rest my tired bones..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:00 am

Kapu~

I shake my large body and trot over to Cotton Grass. Lowering my muzzle, I smell her fur and begin grooming her.

[ Lol I love your avatar Faye =D ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:03 pm

(LMAO yaa haha )

Cotton Grass~

My body trembles slightly at his touch, for I had not felt him touch me so tenderly since I was a mere pup. I whine and my whole body begins to wriggle in an excited manner along with my tail, with thumps on the groud,creating a small dust cloud. I raise my head and lick his muzzle, then let it fall back down with a tired plop, I'd been hunting all day.. so I was EXHAUSTED.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:09 pm

Kapu~

I almost decided to play with her, but we were obviously exhausted. Barking lightly and happily at her, I turn around and trot away from everyone a little. My nose took in every scent, my eyes washing over the horizon. My ears listening to everything. A small coyote decided to wander in, instincts driving it for the kill. With a low snarl and a bark as I jumped to my feet, the little canine was off for rabbits or other kills.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:56 pm

Silver-

I awake to a student bark and jump to my feet. I didn't care if the creature left I was going to kill it. I got up and hunted it down.

A little while later-

I come back with fresh blood on my muzzle and round up the pups making sure every one of them was here. I then raised my muzzle and howled the pups quickly joined me.

(Sorry so short.)

Last edited by wild one on Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:00 pm

Kapu~

I noticed as Silver raised to kill the animal. She returned, blood staining her maw. "Silver, you don't have to kill everything you see" I said light-heartedly, loping over to her. It was a slow day, and we still had to wait for the other's to arrive.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:08 pm

"But it was a coyote, a arch enamy of pups. You know one killed my brother. And it would have most likely came back since you didn't huet or kill it." I say trying to find for myself. After that I let out another howl and the pups do it with me but this time better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Kapu~

I sigh and lay down a few feet from her "I understand, but try not to kill them. Only kill them if they refuse to leave after you threaten it. And only threaten it if it approaches the pups." Her howl brought my voice instantly through my voice. My howl long and mournful, strong and loud.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:26 pm

After the howl I answered, "Ok." I then lay down feeling sleepy but the pups were wide awake. I try to fight it but my eyes shutter close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:40 pm

Kapu~

I smile as she slowly drifts into sleep. Standing, I walk over and return to a laying position. I run my pink tongue over their little bodies, cleaning the dirt from their playful coats.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:06 am

Storm Call ~

He stood shaking his pelt from moss. He yawned strentched out his legs, padding out of his den. Storm Call frooze by the entrance, he lifted his muzzle. Smoke drifted to his nose, he snorted and shrugged it off. As Strom Call was hunting he felt hot, he began to sweat. Lifting him head towards the sky, smoke drifted to his nose again. This time he could hear the cracking of fire. With that he whirled around, gasping at the sight of this. The fire reflected in his eyes. Making them glisten. Storm Call darted back towards camp. Bursting through the camp entrance and letting out an eerie howl, but warning his pack-mates. He jumped upon the high rock and raced into Kapu's den. " K-Kapu! F-Fire! The forest is on fire! A Wildfire." He announced.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:23 pm

I awake to him and jump to my feet grabbing a pup. I look to storm call in a way of asking *I can't carry them all can you help me?* I then started to walk to the smell of water in the distance. Two pups fallowed me. I then stopped tail up and ears perked. I heard a cry in the fire. It was pup! I then set down the pup in my maw," Stay here out of the fire. Storm call and Kapu will help you." I then turned and raced off into the fire. I slowed down, things started to got black after awhile of surcharging. The cries for help go louder till I fell on my side and every thing went black. But just before they did I saw a finger of a great big black wolf or so it looked black.

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Aaka ~
I had not long been laying, resting, before Storm Call had announced to us the presence of a Wildfire. I had leapt to my feet and checked the pups were alright, giving each a calming lick with my pink tongue before telling them to stay put while I checked on everyone else.
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:32 pm

Silver~

I soon awake in a damp cave, my white coat burnt. I look up to see a huge brute. He was black like the night sky. I looked him in the eyes then stood up slowly, "T-the pup?" I asked and the brute whined and a small brown pup came out. I could tell it was one of ours. I lick it clean then notice something odd about the male.

(Are we allowed to make graphic breeding in this topic? Because is so I'll make him a forcer and stuff but if not I'll still make him a forcer but skip the part.)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Storm Call hurries toward the pups, he licked him. Looking to see Aaka, he howled for her to come. " Aaka! Come watch the pups. Ill go check on everyone else." He said loudly. He raced around checking on everyone else, telling them to make a run for it to Shattered River. Noticing something was wrong, checking one last time. He senced that Silver was gone and one pup. He growled and whirled around to dart towards her scent. He finally found a cave, seeing a white shape. He sighed. " Silver!" He darted into the caem to licked the top of her head, the one pup that was missing came up to him whinning. Storm call lifted his head up to see a huge black brute.

Storm Call growled, rising up to his full height. Meeting eye to eye with the brute. " You better leave!" He raored snapping his maw at him. His long dragon-like fangs appeared. Out-leashing his sharp dagger-like claws.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:43 pm

Wild, we already have a twist right now, we should wait for the forcer part
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:47 am

(I know I'm just asking because my female went into the fire and stuff so you know, get odd and random ideas.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:15 pm

Im not sure I understand...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:43 pm

(Ugh! Read my 1st post about the fire aging.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2