Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Good Girl Can Be Good For A Bad Boy (Saviour)

2 posters

Go down

A Good Girl Can Be Good For A Bad Boy (Saviour) Empty A Good Girl Can Be Good For A Bad Boy (Saviour)

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 pm

(hehe stuck with the title )

The bell rang. Allie's class ended she waved her friends off with a big smile on her face "you'll have to call me later to help with with that darned assingment" she said to one of her friends before walking out of the school. She walked over to her Mercedes that she had gotten for her 16th birthday, a few more people yelled their goodbye's to her along with her high-school crush, Andrew. She blushed slightly as he came over to talk to her. Another perfect day for her. She wasn't popular at school, she was just well-liked with her sweet personality she was never mean to anyone, and she had the class president reputation, the girl on every sports team, drama clubs, choir's. You name it. As she said good-bye to Andrew as she got into her car and pulled out of the school parking lot, her last year here, then she hoped to go to college with her older brother Zackery. As her car drove down the runned down street, she hummed along to her favorite tunes. Suddenly her car sputtered to a stop. "not again" she groaned. As it stopped, she tried to start it again, and nothing. She sighed and got out, opening the hood of her car, and having no clue what to do with the engine.

(aha there we go a set up on how they meet Razz )
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

A Good Girl Can Be Good For A Bad Boy (Saviour) Empty Re: A Good Girl Can Be Good For A Bad Boy (Saviour)

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:54 pm

Rickie~

I laugh roughly at a freshman, the boy had just blindly waltzed into the girl's bathroom. My friend punched my arm roughly and I glare over at him. "I'm leaving, gotta date, Cleo, junior" His smirk matched mine as he turned around and walked down the hallway to the doors. Shrugging, I turn to Brenden. "Me too, don't have anything to do, but I've had enough of these idiotic kids" I turn and walk my Senior self out the exits. Walking over to my Harley, I catch a glimpse of the prep boy, Andrew, talking to Allie. With a rude intention, I throw the Harley into life, its loud rapping obviously screwing their conversation. With a cocky grin, I turn the bike's handles and walk it into an easier position. I speed out of the parking lot and onto the lazily made road. Allie's car was on the side of the road, raised hood and she was struggling with it. Rolling my eyes, I turn abruptly into the pull out and shut off my bike. Kicking up the kickstand, I walk over to her. "Need any help?" I say, my deep, hansome voice slashed with cockiness.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

A Good Girl Can Be Good For A Bad Boy (Saviour) Empty Re: A Good Girl Can Be Good For A Bad Boy (Saviour)

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:00 pm

Allie put a hand on her chin studying what was under her hood after a few moments she didn't notice anything that was out of the ordinary "no clue..." she said to herself. Suddenly the loud sound of a bike was beside her, the same one that had interupted her conversaion with andrew before. She looked up seeing Rickie, ...great... she thought to herself this is what i needed. A smile was plastered on her face though as she ignored the cockiness in his tone, acting like she didn't even hear it. "um yea.." she said with a small laugh "my car won't start and i don't know anything about...this" she said motioning towards her engine.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Rickie~

"Move" I said simply and lean into the hood, looking at the engine and lifting the dipstick to make sure that wasn't the problem. Noticing nothing wrong with it, I move to the battery. Corroded and obviously ruined, I chuckle. "Your battery is out, does your dad have any jumper cables?" I asked her, my brown eyes finding hers. My cockiness had faded, but rarely did anyone notice when I was being nice. My reputation ruined my good moments. I didn't care though, why would I? I had all I wanted, women, friends, bike, and careless parents who were always drugged up so bad they never noticed when I snuck out or stole money from them.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:11 pm

Allie's smiled tightened but she did as he asked. Standing to the side of the hood wathcing what he was doing to her car. She glanced at him while he worked and then back to the car...she'd heard rumors about him and to her, his reputation was one to stay clear off. His voice shaking her out of, her thoughts "Jumper..what?" she asked never hearing of what those were before. She noticed that the cockiness in his tone before had faded. Her eyes met his and she looked down back at the car "I can't say that i even know what those are" she said quickly
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:15 pm

Rickie~

I sigh and end it with a smirk. "Call your dad, tell him you need jumper cables because your battery is out" I said and stood up, running my fingers through my dark, almost black hair.

[ -__- ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:20 pm

Allie nodded her head "okay" she said as she went back walked over to the driver's door leaning in and grabbing her cell phone, she dialed the number and waited for him to pick up "Hi daddy, um yea..im kinda stuck on the side of the road...its the car...yea i need jumper cables, i think" she said with a glance at Rickie. Her face fell, "really?" she said "um okay bye" she said and hung up. and looked at him "He won't be back from work until later on tonight" she said with a shrug and grabbed her backpack out of the passanger seat. "thanks for your help" she said with a smile as she locked the car door and started walking in the direction she was driving.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:24 pm

Rickie~

I shuffled my feet as she began walking away. Rubbing the back of my neck, I call out nervously "Hey, do you want a ride or something?" I asked, feeling like I had to. I had already turned on my Harley and pushed my kickstand back. She would probably ignore me, knowing she wasn't the kind to accept a ride on a bike. I turn my head from my sitting position on the bike and my brown eyes find her. She was walking quite quickly, large strides of determination.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:29 pm

Allie slung her back pack over her shoulder thanking herself for all the track and field she took. She heard Rickie's offer and turned to face him...she wanted to take his offer not really wanting to walk all the way home but...."On your bike? Isn't it dangerous?" she said unsurely looking at it..she'd never ridden on a bike...
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:32 pm

Rickie~

I flash a smile "Not with me as the driver" I answered, her eyes trailing down the bike. "Plus, I'm not sure walking all the way to housing is such a fun idea" My words were persuasive, not because I wanted to get in her pants. That wouldn't be bad though... But simply to help her get home without being troubled by the supposed 'gangstas' that rome the ghetto parts of town.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Allie looked at him with an unsure expression on her face before shrugging with a smile. "That is very true" she said with a small laugh at the end. "alright i guess i accept your offer than" she said hoping that he was just doing this to help her and not take her someplace that she had no intention of going...with his reputation who knew? But walking home wasn't going to be all that fun plus she'd never ridden on a bike like the harley before. "It'll be fun!" she said half to herself
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:05 am

Rickie~

I chuckle at her unsure reaction, scooting up on the seat to give her room. "Just don't move around too much" I commented, although it probably wouldn't effect me much. I watch as she positions herself behind me. Leaning the bike towards the street, I wait for a gap in traffic. With the polite slow of a truck, I push the throttle and the bike quickly makes its way between the cars and through a green light.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:50 am

Allie walked over to the bike and threw her leg over the seat sitting down. "I wont" she said quickly and made sure she was sitting properly on the bike, she looked around for something to hold onto, but just put her arms around Rickie's waist seeing no other option. As the bike sped forward her hair whipped back, she buried her head in Rickie's shirt trying to avoid the wind head on. After a moment though she pulled back her head with a smile on her face, having fun.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:52 am

Rickie~

Her touch startled me, but I didn't jump. Glancing around me at a stop sign, I pull to the right and into the housing. "What's your address?" I called over my shoulder.

[ Brain fart ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:40 am

Allie held on and watched as the cars went by and they swerved through traffic. This was way faster than driving in a car. She saw that they were nearing her neighbourhood, she yelled out her address over the sound of the motorcycle's engine.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:18 pm

Rickie~

I take note of her address and turn on her road. Glancing at the numbers on houses, they began getting closer. Then we reached the large house. Lucky. I thought. Turning left and into the driveway, I brake and put my foot down for balance. "If you ever need a ride just ask" I said. Wait, did I just say that? Uhh, yea.. That was weird.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 am

Allie waited for the bike to be fully balanced before letting go of Rickie's waist. She got off and once her feet touched the ground she smiled "Thanks for the ride and ill take note of that" she said before backing away from the bike
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:01 pm

Rickie

My normall cocky, boyish grin was rarely replaced with a smile, but it was now. I nod and rev the engine. Releasing the brake to roll down the concrete driveway and turn the bike towards the direction of the highway. "See ya at school" I say simply, before looking forward and pushing the gas. The bike immediately responded and I was soon on my way home.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Allie nodded "Bye" she said standing on the driveway until he drove off before going inside the house herself
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:27 am

(so we gonna keep goin into the next day?)
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:35 am

[ erm sure ]

Ricki

The next morning I woke myself up. Mom must've spent the night at someone's house last night. I jumped in the shower and got dressed. Brushing my teeth and gelling my hair. I walk out into the kitchen and toast some frozen waffles. Groggy still from lack of sleep. I yawn and pull out the waffles, eating them as I gathered my stuff for school. I spray myself with a little axe before throwing my backpack over my shoulder and getting on my bike. Revving it to life and driving to the school.

I met my friends at the school- who happened to be screwing with some freshman. Leaning against the fence, I roll my eyes at them. For once I thought they were being totally stupid, didn't they have something else they could be doing?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 am

(kk Smile )

Allie's alarm clock went off in the morning, she awoke with a yawn getting out of bed. She went to the washroom brushed her teeth and brushed out her hair. Coming downstairs to her mother cooking pancakes as usual on Friday, she sat down grabbing one and eating it quickly wanting to get dressed. "So ill drive to school today alright hun? Pick you up too, after cheerleading practice" Allie smiled "thanks mum" she said finished her breakfast and going to get dressed in a white top and a navy blue skirt. She grabbed her backpack and came down the stairs. "Waiting in the car" she said and walked out of the house opening the door to the car and getting in, her mother came out and drove her to the school. "Thanks mom" she said giving her a kiss on the cheek and getting out, walking towards the building.
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:19 pm

Rickie

I woke up early in the morning to the deathly sound of my alarm clock. Punching the power button, I slid out of bed and into the bathroom where I proceeded to shower and gel my hair. I then brushed my teeth and sprayed on a bit of axe. Noticing my mom hadn't come home last night -surprise- I helped myself to some toaster waffles. I pulled the hot, fake breakfast item from the toaster and threw my bag over my shoulder. Getting on my bike and riding it to school. When I reached the school, my friends had already found a rather unpopular kid to pick on. Oddly enough, I didn't feel like participating. Instead, I leaned against the wall of the school and watched the kids as they arrived. One caught my eye. It was Allie. I watch as she kisses her mom and begins walking towards the school. Just as I the nerd had escaped the torture, I felt a hard elbow against my ribs. Lowering my gaze to a glare, I look over at him. He smirks "You got hots for Allie?" He says, rather teasingly, and I shove him hard. "Whatever" I mumble just as the bell rings. I brush past the group and headed for my locker.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down