Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) *RESTARTED*

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )   *RESTARTED* Empty Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) *RESTARTED*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:18 pm

(Faye Saviour please post before me. Smile )

Back to top Go down

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )   *RESTARTED* Empty Re: Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) *RESTARTED*

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:23 pm

Carlos~

Prancing in, head held high with dignity and tail flickering every which way to rid of the persistant flies, which were think in this particular area. I winnied to my mare and daughter telling them all was safe to come out. I winnied rather loudly again claiming this small meadow here for my family... temporarily.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )   *RESTARTED* Empty Re: Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) *RESTARTED*

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:47 pm

AnnaBell-

I shyly come out and stand by my stallion. I turn my head and nicker for my filly. I then look back at my stud.

(You play foal. Remember? Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:45 pm

(Grr I don't wanna and I forgot her namee lol. How about thier daughter dies of something lol... )

Carlos~

Tossing my head high up in the air i winnied once again for my daughter.. but she didn't appear. I sighed.. perhaps she was chasing a butterfly, well atleast we had some alone time. I snorted to Annabell. "Soo whatcha wanna do? "
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:48 pm

(I don't remember her name ether so ok I guess tho that's sad not a lol thing.)

AnnaBell-

I whinny loud for my daughter and wait. I do it aging. Nothing, " Some things not right." I say as I turn around and start looking for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:57 pm

Carlos~

Suddenly I take off into a gallop, following her scent. I soon arrive. Blood is splattered everywhere, among the trees and grass. Her body is nowhere to be seen. The air reeks of Shelldon though and I shake my head, a single tear trickling down my cheek. "She's gone." I whisper to myself not fully believing it..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:12 pm

I race after him and yell "Anna" (I think that was part of the daughters name.) I then stop by his side, wide eyed. I put my head on his shoulder and cry loudly. I then stop and swallow hard, "Shelldon why!" I scream then put my head under Carlos's head. " She was only a innocent foal." I say in a low tone. My heat sent was flowing back and now the air was field with it and Carlos sent and Shelldons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:17 pm

Carlos~

My tool droops as her alluring heat smell travels up my nasal passages. I hope for her not to notice though due to the pain she was feeling. I nuzzle her softly..

Shelldon~

Being only a mile or so away a faint heat smell travels up my nostrils also.. I cackle wickedly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:35 pm

~Anna Bell~

I look up at him with watery eyes, "How cloud he do such a horrible thing?" I ask in a mature tone tho the words chose seamed baby-ish. I then walk forward a bit and gaze down at the bloody grass. I single tear falls down off of my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:37 pm

Carlos~

"He is a wicked stud hun, he has it out for us."I snorted walking rather stiffly towards her to nuzzle her flank comfortingly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:45 pm

I listen to him and pin my ears and raise my head. I look at him, "Yea but why does he have to fuck with us?!" I yell at him the put my ears in a different pastion, "Sorry." I say softly and touch his muzzle with mine. I look him in the eye with my soft ones.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Carlos~

i wince as she yells. "Oh i don't know hun."I nicker.

(Sry for crappy post..)
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 7:56 pm

`~Anna Bell~`

I turn around and nuzzle him and start to walk off. "Come on we got to leave the past in the past." I say fighting back the tears. I start to walk off.

After a little while

I had reached a place a few miles away from the crime and was grazing on the grass. My tail swatting at the flies. I stood there in the meadow of dandy lions. There was a creak near the woods. I was still a bit upset but was trying to forget that part of the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:00 pm

Carlos~

I lope after my mare, my mane and tail bannering out from behind me. I slide to a sudden stop beside her figure in the gorgeous new meadow. Instead of grazing I raise my head and start to groom her withers and spine..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:21 pm

`~Anna Bell~`

I felt his tong and lift up my head and started grooming his chest then his shoulder then barrel then to.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:29 pm

Carlos~

Shivers travel down my spine as she licks my sheath. Seconds later my tool slides from my sheath, I moan softly..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:58 pm

`~Anna Bell~`

After a little while I stop cleaning his tool and started to groom his withers. I shift my wait to he other side of me and my tail accadently hits hit while I try hitting a dearfly. The dearfly kept it's grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:20 pm

Carlos~

I nudge the deerfly away from her pelt with my nose, with it buzzes around us I attempt to snap and attack it, it soon goes off in search of other prey. I smile, pleased with my work.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:24 pm

I smile and nudge him gently in a way of saying thanks. I release my sweat sent. "I'm bored"I say in a kid tone teasing him, I press my rump agents his chest and gave him the go a head and do it if you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:25 pm

Carlos~

I shrug and walk off a bit of ways. "Me too. "i answer in a teasing tone..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:29 pm

I turn and trot to him and say, " Then why don't we do some thing fun?" I say and bump my but agents his flank.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Carlos~

"Like tag?"I snort sarcasticly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:40 pm

I roll my eye and giggle, "No like sex." I say tugging on his fore lock.

(Lol he like teasing her. :) )

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:45 pm

Carlos~

"Sex? What is this sex you are talking about? Is it a bug from some forgein country?"I snort yet again sarcastically.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:52 pm

(lol)

I laugh, "No silly." I say and lean on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next