Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) Empty Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )

Post by Faye Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:36 pm

Carlos~

I loped in,mane and tail bannering beautifully out from behind me.I glanced behind me to see my beautiful mare and foal coming up from behind. I reared and winnied,claiming that I would begin a herd here and anyone was welcome..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) Empty Re: Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:48 pm

ANN?A BELL-I nuzzled him and let out a loud whinny that welcome other mares.

Back to top Go down

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) Empty Re: Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )

Post by Faye Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:50 pm

Carlos~

I lowered my head to the lush earth,taking small bites as my ears flickered back and fourth,listening for others.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:50 pm

(hey i might get this horse in real life Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) 349721_1 Very Happy )ANNA BELL-I lower my head and graze.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:55 pm

(Cool... )

Carlos~

I pranced over to my mare and licked her rump affectionately.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:57 pm

ANNA BELL-I looked at him then licked his cheek and let my sent out.(Ok how about Annie is now 1 month?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:00 pm

(Yaa )]

Carlos~

My cock harden and fought to restrain myself. It was all I could do but to let my member hang limply out.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:03 pm

ANNA BELL-I nuzzled him and let my sent out aging this time it was more sweeter and more exercisable.(If possible.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:08 pm

Carlos~

My member throbbed and I shivered with excitement. I licked her rump shaking my head wildly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:14 pm

ANNA BELL-I watched his excitement and giggle.My tense muscles relax and my sent fills the air.My tail was to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Carlos~

I was about to mount her when I heard thundering hoofbeats, a pale colored mare appeared. She was extremely beautiful and caught my attention immediately. I nickered in greeting to her,my eyes not moving from the gorgeous mare..

Cheyenne~

"Hey Big Boy."I nickered cutting in between him and the other mare. I licked his flank circling him,swaying my hips a bit extra...
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:25 pm

ANNA BELL-I penned my ears back seeing how he looked at her.My heart thumped slower and, i felt sad and wonder,would he leave me for another?

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:28 pm

Cheyenne~

While passing the mare.."He's mine now."I sneered at her chuckling evilly. I pranced back over to Carlos,releasing a powerful heat scent and lowering my head to lick his member..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:37 pm

ANNA BELL-I stomped my hofe then walked away and found Annie sleeping ,i nudged her to get up so we could leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Annie~

I shook my head groggily."But Im sleepy."I mumbled...

Carlos~

I shook the mare's seductiveness off and loped after Anna ear pinned.I cut her off."Where do you think your going."I snorted.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:47 pm

ANNA BELL-My ears penned completely as ,i stood protectively over Annie,"Away from here."I snorted back at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Carlos~

"No your not."I snorted angrily,snatching her by the mane so she couldn't move.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:02 pm

ANNA BELL-I flinched when he grabbed my main.I neighed angrily.Then snorted and grunted madly."WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!"I screamed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Carlos~

"I'm Carlos,Haven't we already been over this?"I sneered impatiently between clenched teeth.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:26 pm

ANNA BELL-"I KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!"I screamed and side kicked at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Carlos~

I dodged her kick."What's wrong with you?"I screamed at her
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:05 pm

ANNA BELL-I snear at him but when he asked I leaned agents him my head hung low as, i speak well mumble,"You'll leave me for another and it will most likely be that mare and, i don't want to have me and my foal around here to suffer."My voice was the saddest I had ever spoke to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Carlos~

I was infuriated by this. " You would have to had guessed that mares would come!? And the lead stallion's job is to breed all the mares. I guess you just don't understand the concept."I turned away from her..angry with her foolishness.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:17 pm

ANNA BELL-"Some herd's lead studs don't."I looked at him,"they pick a mare and if they want they can leave her for another mare.Its the way my birth heard was.My dad left my mom for another mare."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:19 pm

Carlos ~
"Damn your herd was screwed up."I mumbled under my breath. "All of them do,"I walked clloser to her,my voice husky as I spoke. "No matter how many mares I have in this herd,you will still be number one.My mare."
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum