Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:25 pm

ANNA BELL-I looked at him and spoke with ease after he said that,"I love you."I then walked to him and pressed my head on his chest.

Back to top Go down

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:27 pm

Carlos~

"Love ya too."I nickered nuzzling her withers.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:35 pm

ANNA BELL-I smiled and a thought came to my mind.Do ya think he remembers your in heat?I did not let a sent go but relaxed my tense muscles.I then nuzzle his neck and walk away from are foal and nicked for him to come.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:46 pm

Carlos~

Seeing Annie still sleeping I pranced after her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:05 pm

ANNA BELL-When he comes, i smile and start to do my stuff,i walked in crucles around him tail to the side letting my sweat sweat sent go and it was powerful as well and filled the air,i then spoke,"What now hansom or should, i say hoity or even big shot."My voice was flirty and sexy.I then licked his member and turn around and press my rear end up agents his flank right next to his member.I then nuzzled his shoulder and said,"Hey big boy want to have a little fun."My seductive voice was very flirty sounding."Hmm"I then leand on him and put my rumb agents his tool.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:43 pm

Carlos~

My cock hardened and tremors traveled down my spine.I swayed my body a bit so my tool rubbed against her hole with each move I made. Craning my neck around and backing a step or two up,my head was now facing her rump. I ran my long pick tounge along her warm,wet pussy; licking up her juices as I did so. "You're a horny little devil aren't you."I teased.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:50 pm

ANNA BELL-"Guess so."I then relaxed a bit more when he did that it felt good and I then looked back at him,"Why dont cha ride me?"My vioce was in a VERY seductive tone."Hmm big boy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Carlos~

I smirked and nodded. I bunched myself up and reared-

Shelldon~

From behind Carlos my large hoof came down on his head and Carlos fell to the ground dead perhaps? I snatched the mare by the mane and held her so tight she couldn't see me or move. "Now listen here mare..you are my slave and if you don't do what I say I will kill you showing NO mercy. Within time I may release you.."I snarled between clenched teeth in a voice that would send shivers down any mare's spine. Carlos had to have seen this coming;revenge.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:26 pm

ANNA BELL-I quickly went to Carlos but something stopped me and, i looked behind me it was him.The 1st words came out of my moth all to fast,"WERE IS SHE!!!!!!!!"I screamed.I got mad my muscles went tense, i whipped around to face him,"If you killed her all kill you."I had not tucked my tail down when brusted out with anger.My ears back and my teeth bared,"NO MERCY! I'LL SHOW YOU NO MERCY IF YOU HUTTED HER!"I then heard something rustle in the bushes and trund around and looked nothing looked like it was there.I then whipped my head around to face shelldon and notice my tail was not tucked, i gave him a frighten look,"o no."
THE FILLY-I followed my dad and sall my mom but stade hidden.I axadently rustled in the bushes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:28 pm

Shelldon~

I shoved her against the ground,pressing my hoof against the neck."Do you agree to the terms,or shall I just kill you now."I sneeere.d
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:36 pm

ANNA BELL-"Fine jerk!"I then stood up shoving his hofe off my neck it was easy to tell ,i had gotten stronger seance he last sall me.I looked him in the eyes then turned my head away from his,"Get it done with all ready!'I yelled.My tale to the side letting my sent out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:39 pm

Shelldon~

I smirked evilly shaking my head. "Mare..we are going to have a little fun first,even you. I saw from the forst that you are a horny bitch..how about you let a bit of that show."I snickered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:49 pm

ANNA BELL-My ears pened back and, i bared my teeth and niped at his shoulder but missed."CAROLS WAKE UP........no wait this must be a night mare i'll gust wake up laiying by him yea yea,"I then reached around and harshly bit myself."OUCH!!!!!!!!!"I screamed then looked at carols sadly."WHY WOULD I DO ANY THING LIKE THAT FOR YOU."I walked up showing no fear my was chest poffed up and got in his face but my ears were pricked up ,i was curios for some reason,i then searched his eyes and flinched and stepped back from him.I let a strange whinny out of my maw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:58 pm

Shelldon~

I snapped at her and flung my hoof up so I cuaght her leg and ldraggedh er forward a bit before throwing my other hoof out and smacking her in the maw. After I had taught her the lesson I stared down upon her,eye glowing angrily. "So mare,so do you accept the offer or die."I sneered.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:06 pm

ANNA BELL-I looked at him and knew, i had to live for Aine's sake.I then truned myself around and and licked his member then put my rear end next to his tool and licked his shoulder like ,i did to Carlos.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:11 pm

Shelldon~

I moaned in pleasure."More."I moaned rather loudly jutting out my hip so she could have a better way to get to my member.

Annie~

Hearing the loud yells I awoke shruddering."Mommy?"I called softly."Daddy?"I called a bit louder. I followed the sound until I came upon Mommy and I strange stud,I hid the brush quietly observing and shaking with fear.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:22 pm

ANNA BELL-My face had fear in it but, i steeped closer and relaxed my mussels a bit but bailey,i then turned and licked his tool and turned around putting my rear end under him and sorta forcing his tool up myself by axidentill and ,i flinched a bit but let him have his fun.I then licked his shoulder and spoke a lie to him,"Hey big shot."My voice was flirty like.I stepped back shoving his tool up me more,i then relaxed my muscles some more.I flinched in pain as I did so.
VANESSA(Sheldon's 1st foal with Anna bell)-I watched my dad and mom.I was a little grossed out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:32 pm

Shelldon~

"Your quite a slut aren't you mare.. "I sneered at her. Being a very large stallion of came a very large cock with me.Once in I moaned loudly. "Damn,your tight girl,doesn't that loser of a stud ever have pleasures with you? "I snickered. This was enjoyable,since I didn't have to any of the work. I spilled my seed all over her,some even running down her legs. When she stepped back the pleasures came all the more enjoyable. I knew after this traumatic experience she probably would have trouble with the foal,and a big foal it probably would be; but I didn't give a crap.

Annie~ I had an urge to step out there and stop them,but it just felt dangerous..
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:45 pm

ANNA BELL-I then did something ,i never did for Carlos I completely relaxed my muscles which when that happen stud usealy never wanted to stop and would wrap there legs around a mares barrel and pull them selfs up a bit and thrust hard .IT made his tool slide in deeper and I groaned in pleaser and a bit of pain,i then did another thing for him, i have not ever done with carols ,i messed with my back leg bones causing then to soeta go to the side and his tool to go even deeper then ,i spoke,"Why not put some more fun in and rock me back and forth and slam into me huh?"It was starting to feel REALLY good to me."O boy."I nicked in a seductive tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:43 am

Shelldon~

I pounded into her harder and faster;slamming hard into her G-Spot. Loud moans came from my maw as I did so. Perhaps I would just bring this mare with me on my travels,she could give me my pleasures whenever I pleased. I was surprised to see her enjoying this;most mares would be screaming in agony by this point..

Carlos~

My head rose groggily,and before my very eyes was my mate having crazy sex with that stud,it surprised me so greatly that I fainted.

Annie~

My body trembled in fear and I was extremely grossed out by seeing that my mother would actually do this willingly.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:28 pm

ANNA BELL-I then gave it a twist in the story once I had a good aim at his nuts i raised my hofe and kicked it as hard as I could my razer sharp hofes cut the outer skin ok it.I then ran over to carols and nipped his ear and turned and headed the way Annie should have been sleeping and seeing she was not there I let out a ear piercing neigh.I started to run around franticly.

VANESSA-Seeing my mom ran from my dad I chase her and stepped in front of her causing her to stop in her trakes.

ANNA BELL-I was running and can to a halt when, i sall my dater.I look face to face with her in surprise and nuzzle her face.

VANESSA-I countied to distract her so my dad could have his mare.

Last edited by wild one on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:04 pm

Name-Red dancer
Gender~Mare
Age~5 years
Breed~Thoroughbred
Color~See pic...
Mate~None
Foal(s)~None
Crush~None
Personality~Find out
Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) - Page 2 Ncqueenbee-149539-albums-lori-s-life-pictures-pic613-bonnie-my-incredibly-sweet-old-chestnut
VANESSA AT THE TIME-
Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) - Page 2 3720895_f496 She looks like this but only smaller.
Red dancer-
I heard a welcoming neigh then and headed towards the horses but when there ,i fond another mare and 2 studs,i looked down at her and the filly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:16 pm

Shelldon~

"Foolish mare."I screamed charged at her,I slapped her across the face with my rather large hoof;causing her to fall to the ground. While she was down I began to maul her neck brutally;she would surely die soon,but slowly and painfully. "That is what you get when you mess around with me."I screamed in her face before I raised my hoof and sent it plummeting down upon her eye. I twisted my hoof to cause her severe pain..wouldn't be surprised if she could never see again out of that eye;but that was if she survived which was very unlikely.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:31 pm

RED DANCER-I stepped out into view and charged the stud causing him to fall I then helped the other mare up and took her away from him and letted her lay down,i then stood pertively over her ears pined back."Leave her alone study boy."She teased then looked eye to eye with him she was only 1 hand smaller then him and had a wide body with mussels and sharp looking hofes and teeth."Boy if she dies ,i murder you."She said fermily.

ANNA BELL-I took in the brootly beatings but moved my head so he only slashed my eye instead of smashing it.I was happy to see the big mare save me and try to portict me which would also portic my foal Annie hopefully.I lied down and felt blood run down my body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:37 pm

Shelldon~

With ease I was able to throw the foolish mare off of me,while she was down I charged at her rearing up and coming down hard on her head;just about where her brain was. I heard a loud crack and blood splattered everywhere. Being 19 hands high and very masculine it was very likely that I could kill all of these hooved beasts without even shedding any of my blood. I wheeled around to face Anna Bell,but something else caught my eye. A young foal standing in the bushes. I charged at Anna Bell but swooped past her towards the foal,between my large mouth I grasped the fillies neck,"Move closer and she dies."I warned them,then with my tail I beckoned for Vanessa to deal with Anna Bell.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next