Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:50 pm

VANESSA-When he landed on red dancer I axidently stepped on a twig making it sound like it was her head.When he beckoned me to deal with mom I looked at my dad like, i was unsure of what to do.
RED DANCER-When he landed on me he manig to cute the skin of my head and blood squirted and I threw the stud off me but when he went for a foal I did not move.
ANNA BELL-I watched and when he went for my foal I did not move but let a neigh out of my maw.
(Hey you can not kill red dancer she not like 1 of those back up charters.)

Last edited by wild one on Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! ) - Page 3 Empty Re: Carlos and Annabell come to make a herd... (ANYONE welcomeee !!! )

Post by Faye Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:53 pm

Shelldon~

My eyes were darkened as they went from mare to mare,watching..waiting.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:59 pm

RED DANCER-I gust stood there watching him then thought of a dumb plain that might work to get him to let her go I then let a powerful heat sent out that was stronger then most mares and sweeter as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:16 pm

Shelldon~

Her heat scent drifted up my nose but I shook it out of my system and ignored it.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:26 pm

RED DANCER-I did not know what to do know I was wanting to move but I knew better.

VANESSA-I walk over to my dad and watch my frighten mom and frighten red dancer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:30 pm

Shelldon~

I raised my fore hoof to warn Vanessa away..I was unsure if I could trust her.
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:04 pm

VANESSA-I did as he odder and walked away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:24 pm

Want to restart this topic?

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:29 pm

[ Are you needing members still? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Faye Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:09 pm

(YA im so confused lol )
Faye
Faye
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:16 pm

(Saviour please do join once I restart the topic! Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3