Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp]

2 posters

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next

Go down

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp] Empty Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp]

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:25 pm

Spade:I climb a tall rock and look out, my mane whipping around me and my tail trailling behind me. I rear and scream out into the wind looking for a lead mare and horses willing to join my herd. I wouldn't mind a fight even, as long as I am relieved from this longing loneliness I will be happy. I wait for another horse, and after a few minutes I whinnie once more, this time ending it with a snort and shaking my mane. I lay down and look out, my tail wrapping over my feet like a natural blanket and my eyes drooping from boredom.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp] Empty Re: Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp]

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Raksha: I trot in my bluwe roan coat glowing. I look around and rear up yelling. My loneilness getting to me.I heard the snort and trot up the rocks and see the Stallion. I see his eyes drooped and asked him. "Are you alright? Were is your herd?"

Back to top Go down

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp] Empty Re: Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:07 pm

hollylight~i see the two horses and walk through the trees.my black coat sparkling.i see the stallion and walk up towards him.i put my ears down and said "are you oh k"?
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:20 am

Spade:I stand up quickly and look at the mares and shake "I am alright" I say and bow "My name is Spade and I was looking to start a herd of my own" I say to Raksha.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:22 am

i was one that was not in a herd.and he was starting one.i said "im a loner and i have been looking for a herd to be in.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:19 pm

Spade:My eyes light up and I hold back a smile "really? Would you like to join mine?" I say and flick my long forelock out of my face.

a similair pic of him, look at his bio 4 the description:::::

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp] Horse_breeder_services_7132
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:48 pm

"i'd love too.".....i gazed into his eyes and lefted my tail up to let out my scent.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Spade:I smell the air and hold myself back.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:36 pm

i walk towards him and my coat prushed up against his.i stop by his side.then look at him.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Spade:I stiffen when I feel her touch me and nuzzle her then flick my forelock out of my face and watch her closley, no longer holding myself back I was interested in only her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:15 pm

i looked at him and said "you want to find more horses or not? i was more interested in him then anyone eles.i said "are you looking for a mare."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:28 pm

Spade: "If your on the list" I say flirtily
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:32 pm

i smile and put my head under his neck.i said "i guess i am."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:38 pm

Spade: "Are you gunna be my girl?" I say like the song; playing around.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:42 pm

yes,yes i am.i nip at his mane and start to walk out of the trees and into the sunlight."you comming bad boy."i said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:46 pm

I toss my head and snort a reply, then trot over to her and nip at her rump
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:56 pm

i turn my head and snort with a smile.i seen a man on a horse comming towards us.i start to run.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:58 pm

Spade:I snort and gallop after her, not going ahead of her as to protect her from the human.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:54 pm

the man was speeding up andall on a sudden he ropes me.i go back and hit the ground.i get up quickly and start to buck.more horses come and rope me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Spade:I snort and pin my ears, furious I kick and buck, knocking most of the men off thier mounts, and then I run to you and help you up.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:09 am

i get up and start to run i turned my head to see if there were more horses.i seen a fog of dust and raised one eye and i seen more and more horses comming.i tell spade to follow me.i run through the trees and the horses pasted us.i smiled at spade and said "thank you for saving me."i nip and his check.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 am

Spade:I nuzzle her neck "No problem" I say; breathing heavily I wtch as the fooled humans pass us.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:18 am

i tell spade to follow me and ask him if he would have a foal with me.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:33 am

Spade:I nod "I will have a foal with you" I say and walk around you, nipping your rump asking.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:37 am

i gaze into his eyes.and nod my head in agreement.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 14 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next