Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp]

2 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp]

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 am

Spade:I mount her and gently push into her, moaning and I nip at her mane gripping her hard.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp] - Page 2 Empty Re: Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:49 am

i sperd my legs apart and i start to moan.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:50 am

Spade:I push harder and harder, then go slow making it feel better.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:08 am

i put my head down between my legs and close my eyes.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:39 pm

Spade:I dismount and nuzzle you
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:41 pm

(Can I join? im bored and I just got back from the Beach?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:41 pm

[sure]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:43 pm

sure
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 pm

i look at him and i turn and rube my head on his face.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:45 pm

Spade:I nicker to you and flick my forelock out of my face
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:46 pm

I rear up falling on my back, the humans draging me along with them. I jumped up kicking the horse behind me. I call loudly for help.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:49 pm

Spade:I prick my ears up and snort "I'll be back" I say and start off to help the horse
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:52 pm

The human laughed at me before yanking me down. My blue roan coat getting mud all over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:55 pm

Spade:I see the men and the horse, I rear and scream into the air, getting thier attention so the horse could stand.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:57 pm

The humans heads turned to the scream and I jumped up rearing into the air, The men still holding on get draged near me and I landed on ones foot.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:10 pm

i couldnt help put to go and help.i ran where i heard the sound.i seen the mare roped and i ran offer to help i bit off the ropes and told the mare to run.i ran to go help my mate.i rear and one horse rears and runs away.i chase after them and i slow and stomp the ground.i turn and run offer to spade.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:17 pm

"Thanks." I snort to the mare and her stallion. I shook my mane trying to get the mud out of my black mane.

(Heres a pic https://m311.photobucket.com/image/blue%20roan%20horse/StormlessChaos/Horses/blueroanhorse.jpg.html?o=8 )

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:21 pm

i run offer to the mare.i help her get the mud off.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:23 pm

"My name is Raksha Keller or if you want Raksha Demon." I said to the Stallion and Mare.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:45 pm

"nice to meet you raskata."i look at spade then at the mare.

(is that how you spell her name?)
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 pm

(No its Raksha R-A-K-S-H-A lol and her last name K-E-L-L-E-R love doing that sorry)

"Thank you. You to. Oh and your name is, ma'am?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:04 pm

"hollylight holly for short."i said and i put my head under spades neck.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:06 pm

"Whats his name?" I asked her just now remembering the stallion.

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:17 pm

"spade my mate."
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:31 pm

"Spade and Holly okay ill remember you guys." I said smileing at them. "RAKSHA." I heard someone called. A black horse troted up. "Hide me." I squealed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next