Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp]

2 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp] - Page 7 Empty Re: Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp]

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:41 am

I looked at the herbs and made a face. "I dont eat herbs." and began eating grass.

Back to top Go down

Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp] - Page 7 Empty Re: Spade comes to make his pressence known and start a herd [plz rp]

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:01 pm

i get up and go see rashel.i see the herbs not eaten yet.i snort "rashel eat that herb please."i said and sat down watching her.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 pm

I dig my nose into the ground. "Their yucky" (Shes a big kid lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 22, 2010 4:52 pm

i look at rashel and snort loud at her.i push the herbs with my nose to her closer."eat"i said and looked around me."they might be yucky but they will make you feel alot better.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:06 pm

"Noooo they'll kill meeee." I whined.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:27 pm

Spade: "What a big girl" I tease
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:51 pm

I looked at them, stareing. I looked at Spade. "Their murders." i whispered big eyeed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:04 pm

Spade:I shake my head "Yea sure"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:16 pm

"we are not."i said this is just berries.there not going to kill you.and we are not murders."i said
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:19 pm

I shake my head still laughing to myself
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:38 pm

I took a taste and began chokeing. "Their*cough cough* Killing me.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:43 pm

I snort "No they aren't"
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:49 pm

I fell on my side. "Save me." I choked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:06 pm

I look at her amking sure she was joking
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:08 pm

I spite it out. "IMMA LIVE!:

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:13 pm

"eat it" I say
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:16 pm

I began crying like a baby. "I cant!!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:17 pm

"My god!!" I say and stand up pacing "If you dont eat it you will die" I say to her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:19 pm

"Okay goodbye." I said from my place on the ground. (Shes childish lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:24 pm

[yea reallly haha]
I snort "Fine" I say acting childish back and flicking my tail and sitting facing away from her
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:32 pm

I closed my eyes and stopped breathing. Im a good actor so this should scare him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:52 pm

I hear her stop breathing "Stop being so disobediant and childish" I snort
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:56 am

I look at him with puppy dog eyes. "I wont die..... I will if I eat them though." I began crying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:11 am

I snort "Fine, die if you wish but I dont care anymore" I snort and stand up, then gallop off into the next pasture and graze.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by °∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞° Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:24 pm

"get up rashel.were moving to another place."i said to her and ran up to spade.hade and jade were running around by us.i stomp my hoofs playfully.i smile and laugh.i rubbed my head uder spades neck."you ok"i said.
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
°∞ßlûē•ßãbÿ•Døll∞°
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next