Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Last Thing I Knew [ Mature&Experienced ]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Last Thing I Knew [ Mature&Experienced ] Empty The Last Thing I Knew [ Mature&Experienced ]

Post by Guest Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:34 pm

I was walking home from the beach with my girlfriends when it happend. It wasn't much, really. I was alone, on the sidewalk, only two blocks down from my house, when a silver Toyota Land Cruiser 200 (by the looks of it) drove up behind me and suddenly started slowing down. Nervous, I'd began walking faster, and hurriedly rounded a corner. The car followed. I broke into a jog, and just as I reached the end of the walkway, the car swerved in front of me, blocking the crosswalk. Before I could scream or turn and run, I felt firm, muscular arms around my waist and a rough hand clamped over my mouth. I kicked wildly, but to no avail. The next thing I felt was something hit my on the side of my head, and my world went black.
-------------
It took a while for me to wake up, because when I opened my eyes, the sun was setting, sending rays of the last sunshine into the window and onto my chest and stomach. I found myself in the back of the car, wrists and ankles bound tightly. There was a gag of uncomfortable, scratchy cloth in my mouth, and it was greedily soaking up my saliva, leaving my mouth dry. I struggled against the bonds, but only managed in making myself fall to the floor. I squirmed, only to hear a smooth voice say, "Stop struggling. We're almost home..." there was a creepy tone in his voice, and I didn't like it one bit. I shrieked into the gag, and only struggled harder. I began to freak out when the car began to roll to a stop, at least ten minutes later. Where were we? What was going on? Who had kidnapped me? I was only 16! My body was almost perfect, but nothing worth kidnapping! I prayed silently that whoever had kidnapped me wasn't going to hurt me.

INFO ON POST: All right, this is going to be a very mature post. As you can see, somebody's kidnapped my character [ Amanda ]. The man who kidnapped her [who is you] will resume torture and rape (by force) with Amanda. Don't respond to this topic if you're not willing to be the kidnapper. :] Thank you, and somebody please respond.

Amanda~
The Last Thing I Knew [ Mature&Experienced ] Girl_teenagers_10klc0028cl

Back to top Go down

The Last Thing I Knew [ Mature&Experienced ] Empty Re: The Last Thing I Knew [ Mature&Experienced ]

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:28 pm

[ Actually, If you don't mind, I would like to push myself to see if I can reply to this topic... ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Last Thing I Knew [ Mature&Experienced ] Empty Re: The Last Thing I Knew [ Mature&Experienced ]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 pm

[ that'd work. [: i'd appreciate it. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:43 pm

[ Alright, let me make the bio and I will reply as soon as possible ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:44 pm

[ all right, thanks :3 ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:04 pm

A smirk teasing my mouth, Grant at my side. We had drove this block three times over, and as they say in cheap quotes, third time's a charm. She was young.. 17 or something. Freckles plaguing a small, rounded face. She was smaller, and her figure was slightly akward. However, she was the best we'd seen all day. Grant slowed the car and pulled to the sidewalk. "Idiot, get closer" I smack the back of his head as the girl picks into a jog and rounds a corner. He mumbles something under his breath, but the thrumming of the engine sucks it from my ears. With a roll of my eyes, I watch the rode as he turns into the alley she ran into. We caught her before she could walk into the cross walk. I quickly jump out of the vehicle and step around the front of it. Asfault crunching under the track of my brown leather shoes. "Come here darling" My low voice speaks in a voice inaudible to her. Grasping her slim waist, I pull my arm over her throat and cover her mouth with my hand. Grant had the back seat open. Her light body was easy to throw into the grey/sliver cushions. I follow and slam the door of the white Cruiser. Holding her still, I slam her head into the side of the car, knocking her unconcious. The only sound for a few minutes was my labored breathing. A few minutes before our destinations, I took two belts and warpped them around her small wrists and ankles. Then found a washrag to use as a choke. Just as I had finished tieing, she awoke and began to squirm violently. "Stop struggling. We're almost home" My calm voice curled at my lips. She began to thrash even harder. Grumbling low in my throat, I grab her shoulders and turn her around, setting her across my lap and grasping her throat in my large hand. Just then, the car rolled to a gentle stop. "Don't just sit there, help me" I snarl at Grant, he always was slow. He nodded solemnly and got out of the driver's seat, walking around and opening my door. "Idiot" I spat. Cradling the girl, I step onto a dirt road, gravel crunching. "Open the door" I command. He did as I asked and I entered our old 'mansion' full of unused rooms. The house littered with dust and a few scatterings of hostile blood drops.

The Last Thing I Knew [ Mature&Experienced ] TomCruise_1

Last edited by Saviour on Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:14 pm

I squirmed almost uncontrollably as I felt his strong hands on my shoulders and felt him pull me onto his lap. I yelped behind the gag when I felt his hand on my throat. I clenched my eyes shut and my body was trembling slightly. I whimpered as he began talking to the driver, and I began to kick again when I felt him pick me up, almost considered cradling, as one would do a baby, and I began to wonder where he was taking me, so I opened one eye, and looked around us. I began to wonder who he was with, and why he was treating him so roughly. My eyes widened as I looked into the manshion, easily noticing the crimson splotches of blood that was scattered around the floor or walls. It was dusty, and the swooping of the door caused some dust to come up and float around my nose and slightly opened mouth, making me splutter and cough. My hands tied roughly around my back, I began to squirm again. I wasn't going down without a fight, he could bet on that! I would make his life a living hell before he ever tried and so much as touch me. I whimpered again as my eyes scanned the surroundings, trying to find out if there were any ways of escaping early on, that way when I tried and made my escape, I would know exactly where I was going. "Let me go!" I tried to say, but the words were muffled and came out sounding like jibberish, and I was beginning to become more and more scared, thinking it was hopeless for my skinny form to compete against his muscular build, which was obviously more of a match for my build. I whined, semi-hoping to annoy him, but fear crowded my heart as I thought about what he might do if I pestered him too much.

[ sorry it's kinda short ;; and doing good so far :D ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:14 pm

[ brb gotta eat, I'm changing his pic to http://www.thetomcruise.com/UserFiles/2008/7/25/TomCruise_1.jpg because I am using the Jake Gyllenhaal pic for another topic lol ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:18 pm

[ and okay. if i'm gone, i'll be back around 11:00 or 11:30. I'll probably be here, though. ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

[ Back, just give me a sec =) ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:38 pm

[ okay xD ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:47 pm

Jake

I grumble and let her fall to the ground. "If you squirm and fight, all you will get is pain. Not what you so desire" My educated voice ruined by the words. I watched as she whined at my feet. With a step over her, I glanced at Grant. He responded by locking the door and sticking the key in his pocket. "Uh uh, give me the key" I chuckle and snatch it from his feminine hands. He shied away and into a room. A glance of ivory skin and cuffs reached my eyes and then dissapeared behind a heavy iron door. Reaching down, I grasp her shirt and lift it over her head. A small figure and beige bra was revealed. I grab her waist and throw her onto my shoulder, easily holding the extra weight. My shoes thumped their way up creaking wood stairs. The sound threatening to give way at any moment. We make it safely to the second floor, and an open iron door ushered me through. The stained white sheets sending sultry memories into my mind. I her small figure lowered to the bed. With a smirk, I turn around and lock the door. Handsome blue eyes staring into the rusted and dirty metal.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:55 pm

I yelped again as I hit the floor, and a slight pain shot through my back, but I was unable to rub it through my bonds. His words frightened me, and I began to wonder what exactly he was going to do to me. I watched him talk to his friend, although he definately wasn't treating him like one. I began to wonder how the poor soul ended up here, in the first place. I cocked an eyebrow as I watched the second man go through a door, which seemed to be bolted and iron. I struggled again as he pulled off my shirt, feeling unbearably uncomfortable, and I rolled over onto my stomach so he couldn't look at me. I coughed as I landed roughly on his shoulder, being momentarily winded by the unexpected movement. I struggled against him for only a moment, but I was quickly realizing that it was no use if I struggled against him. There was no sound but the quiet thumping of his shoes going up the stairs, and the creaks that the old stairs gave off every now and again. I looked around as he reached the second floor, trying to get the gag off with my tongue, which wasn't proving very easy. My eyes widened as I looked onto the obviously stained sheets, which didn't seemed to have been attempted to be cleaned at all. I squirmed into the cushions, sitting myself upright and bringing my knees to my chest, trying to hide myself as best as I could. A pang of fear shot through me as he locked the door, and I wondered what the hell he was planning on doing to me. I whimpered and clenched my eyes shut, my small figure trembling noticably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:02 pm

Erasing the devious smirk, I turn and look at her trembling body. My callosed[fail] hand stroking her delicate cheek. I then allowed the smirk to shine through. Perfect, glowing white teeth peeking through thin, masculine lips. Pulling away from her, I grab her wrists and untie the belt, pulling her roughly up to the metal cuffs and clicking her right arm in. She was obviously stil oblivious to my intentions. "So innocent.. You will be fun" I chew the bottom right corner of my lip in anticipation. Ripping her left wrist up and cuffing it quickly. It wasn't the least bit difficult to hold the teenage girl under control. Several hours at the gym and struggling babes often kept you fit. Leaning over into her chest, I grasp her chin violently and push her mouth against mine, tasting her virginity and sweet, young, flavor.

[ Sorry if I make a total fool of myself, I have no idea how to reply with a male human lol sorry ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:29 pm

[ don't worry about it, you're doing great! ]

I pulled my face away from his touch and shrunk back into the covers. I couldn't help but look down at his shining white teeth, but my attention was immediately drawn back up to his eyes. I made a small 'hmph' noise when he grabbed me by the wrists, and I could feel warm blood rush back to them when the belt was untied. Before I could try and rip away from his grasp to punch him, my right wrist was placed in a metal cuff that felt rusty and uncomfortable. I shivered at his words, and horror was displayed plainly across my face as I realized - finally - what he was planning on doing. This only made me squirm harder. I squeaked uninentionally as I felt his lips against mine, and it wasn't at all pleasurable like it was supposed to be. I lashed out with my leg and kicked him in the upper thigh, hoping to tell him that I was more capable of thinking than he obviously originally thought. I turned my face away from him, ripping away from his lips and muttering, "Please don't do this to me!" I was afraid now, seeing as I couldn't get out of my new bonds, and I didn't know how long he was going to keep me here. A tear slid down my cheek as thoughts of what was to come swirled around in my head, none of them pleasant.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Fri Jul 22, 2011 11:23 pm

I grunt at her knee colliding into my thigh and pull away. Her pitiful words just like the others. I grab her ankles and untie them, throwing them into cuffs of their own. I position myself over her, the bed sinking in at my knees and fists. Lifting my left hand, I trace over her stomach, pale skin. Over her belly button and across the center of her bra. The flat area between her breasts. Leaning closer to her, I kiss her neck roughly. Nipping at her soft, tight skin.

[ Sorry brain fart sorta, and thanks ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:00 am

[ it's okay.. and np.. ]

Apparently, I had really done it this time. I lost myself the freedom of being able to even slightly move my legs. I yanked on the cuffs encasing my ankles, but I could barely move my legs anymore. The fear was nearly killing me. I stared at him, not bothering to try and keep the fear out of my eyes, as he loomed over me, dark and threatening. With dread, I felt the soft cushions sink inward under myself and his fists and knees. I shivered and yanked at the cuffs on my wrists as I felt his slightly rough hand trace over my stomach, and onto the mid-section of my bra. I whimpered and once again, struggled against the cuffs on both my wrists and ankles, but the desperate attempts almost made no movement. I was beginning to realize that this was hopeless. I clenched my teeth both in annoyance and discomfort when I felt him kiss my neck, and he wasn't being very gentle about it. I could feel him nipping at the skin on my neck, and it was only causing more discomfort. What kind of twisted man was this? He looked to be in his early 20's, and I was only 16! Another tear rolled down my cheek and I bit my lip rather hard, nearly drawing blood, in an attempt not to cry anymore, fearing that my fear would only give him more of an advantage over me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:08 am

Jake
Her cries brought a smile to my face. Stepping off of her, I step over to the door and unlock it, stepping outside. Grant would most likely be busy, but I didn't care. Stepping down the creaking old stairs, I step over to the nearest Iron door and shove the key in. I could here a quick movement from the other side. Barging in, I grab Grant and his clothes. "Get these on" I shove them into his chest. "And take care of the women you are done with. I have a new girl, and I know you will stay away from her. Right?" My blue eyes bore into his. A small dip of the chin and Grant scurried from the room, pulling up his boxers all the while. The woman sighed in a hopeless relief. Glancing over at her, I flash a perfect little grin. Cocky and arrogant. "Congrats, you lived to see today" I tease, then open the door and shut it. A silence broken by it's rusted hinges and the lock sliding into place. I take the key to teenagers room off the ring, and hand the rest of the keys to Grant. He had managed to pull everything but his shirt on. Throwing the key into my pocket, I bound up the stairs, skipping steps with ease. There was no time for the stairs to creak. With a smirk on my face, and anticipation greedily pulling at my mind, I slide into a sitting position in front of the door. The crys and whimpers from her small lips exciting me even more.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:20 am

I frowned slightly when I saw a smile play at the corner of his lips. Moments later, he got off, though, and I breathed a sigh of relief. As soon as he was out of my sight, I let the tears flow freely down my cheeks. I yanked at the cuffs, but only managed to make my wrists sore. Half of me wanted to scream, but the other half of me wanted to remain silent, in case he would hurt me further if I so much as stepped out of line. I could faintly hear noises coming from downstairs, and then the creaking of a door. I wondered why he'd left so suddenly, and what he was doing downstairs, and where that 'henchman' of his had gone. I also started to wonder how many other girls or women were locked up here... and what happened to them once the men had finished pleasing themselves? The prospect daunted me, and I began to freak out even more, but finally, the tears stopped, my eyes only slightly red and puffy. I hadn't heard him come back up the stairs, but a sinking feeling struck my heart when I saw shoes underneath the door, and I began to yank ferociously at the cuffs on both my ankles and wrists. "HELP!" I screamed, although I doubted anyone would be able to hear me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:59 am

Jake

Her desperate cry for help only made me stand. Pulling the key from my pocket, I shove it into the slot and turn the lock. I pull the key back out and place it comfortably in my pocket. Stepping inside and smiling down at her. "How old are you hun?" My deep, mysterious voice toying with her mind. My large hand reaching down and unbuttoning her tight-fitting jeans. Hugging her small curves and waist. My blue eyes dancing over her body. The zipper was next, sliding down and loosening the pants. I could already feel my erection bulging slightly.

[ Uh, sorry bout the last sentence, I am sort of slow right now ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:05 am

I whimpered and tried to pull away from him. His voice sent shivers down my spine, and I opened my mouth to speak, but lost my voice for a moment, staring up at him in fear. "S-s-sixteen," I managed to stutter, a slight whine in my words. I squirmed uncontrollably when he reached his hand down and started to remove my jeans. "Please stop!" I begged, yanking desperately on the cuffs that held me in place. "Please let me go!" I cried, choked on tears that I was fighting to hold back. I could see the desire in his eyes, and it struck fear into my very core. Why was he doing this to me? Why even ask my age, if he was going to violate me anyways? I couldn't help but let out a few more tears, unable to hold them back. I added pleadingly again, "Please don't do this!"

[ no need to apologize. [: ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 am

"Why not?" I reply to her stuttering in a solid, emotionless tone. "Such simple and raw beauty" I stroke her cheek with the back of my hand, soft skin cold with tears. I then reach down and pull her jeans off, leaving her in nothing but her panties and bra. I pull away and look over her. Hunger burning in my eyes. Her small frame sprawled on the bed and pulling at her bindings in desperation. The fear and hopelessness feeding my desire. I lean down, kissing her tenderly up her legs and slowly venturing up towards her hips, pausing to kiss her stomach just above her underwear.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 am

"Because it's wrong!" I cried, but I knew he wasn't listening. He continued to speak over me as if my opinion didn't matter -- and to him, it probably didn't. I bit my lip and resisted the urge to bite him when I felt his hand on my cheek. Why was he so intent on hurting me? Rendering me utterly helpless? It was wrong! So very wrong... I clenched my eyes when i felt him slip the jeans off, only catching a glimpse of the hunger that raged in his eyes, and I didn't want to see any more of it than I had to. He was definately the most intimidating and twisted man I'd ever met. Something deep inside of me knew that showing weakness would only spur him on, but I couldn't help but let a tremor of fear flow throughout my body, and I sucked in a sharp breath of air, in a weak attempt to hold back tears. My eyes sprung open when I felt his lips on my legs, slowly making their way up, and I whispered, "God, please help me..." but I knew it was pretty much all over as of now. I wriggled underneath his larger form, in a sad attempt to get away from his chilling touch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:34 am

My lips curl into a smile when she yells at me, saying I was wrong. Her next words a small prayer. I shake my head. "God won't help you" I scoff and crawl onto the bed ontop of her, bending down and kissing her neck roughly. The nipping harder than before. I slowly reach my hand down and undo my jeans, sliding out of them so I was in my shirt and boxers. Our chest's pressed together and probably uncomfortably for her. I press my lower body down as I sit up, in a way, sitting on her hips. However my weight was all on my knees and not on her. I reach down to the end of my shirt and lift it over my head quickly. Only revealing my toned body for a split second before leaning down to her again. Kissing down her trembling stomach and stopping just above her waist again. At that point, I rid myself of my boxers and prepared to enter her.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:44 am

I shot him a glare, "You wouldn't know!" I whimpered, my voice lowering. "You're not God." I arched my neck away from him, trying to avoid his lips and harsh nipping, that was starting to irritate my skin. I squirmed angrily underneath him as he removed his jeans, praying that something would intervene. But the door was locked, and I was stuck. More accurately, we were stuck. I shifted uncomfortably underneath him as he pressed his chest against mine, putting me in a rather painful position. Although his weight wasn't on me when he moved to a semi-sitting position, it was still uncomfortable. I watched his chest for a moment as he removed his shirt, but was left staring at the top of his head when he leaned down to kiss my stomach again. "Please..." I pleaded, renewing my struggles against the bonds, but only managed in making the rather rusted cuffs scratch my wrists and ankles to the point where the skin could almost be considered raw. I watched in horror as he removed his boxers, my eyes traveling for a moment on his erection, before screaming out again, "HELP!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next