Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who knew? (Dark Light)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Who knew? (Dark Light) Empty Who knew? (Dark Light)

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:19 pm

Diago was not you're typical stallion. Broad chested and with muscles rippling at every angle, usually everyone feared him from his looks alone. The stallion was also not typical in more ways than one. Sure, he was a forcer, but that was common. But he should have carried the name on his back, that he was probobly one of the worst.

Diago was at that moment, bathing in the river. The swift current didn't budge him in the deep water, his large muscled legs planted almost like tree trunks in the water, hooves gripping the pebbles on the bottom. The stallion glanced around him once, then slipped his head under the water, submerging himself, then rising to the surface, his strength returning as the water cooled him from the blazing hot sun. After a few more dips in the foaming water, he leaped out, large hooves making a thud on the bank as they found purchase. After leaving the water, he was wide awake, the water refreshing him. He shook himself off, the water droplets flying in all dirctions from his body, his wet tail swishing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Who knew? (Dark Light) Empty Re: Who knew? (Dark Light)

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:26 pm

I slowly trotted up to the river, watching as a stallion that I had never met cooled himself off. I dipped my head and took a drink. I lifted my head up as he walked out of the river. I swished my tail to shoo away a fly but I unknowingly sent my sweet heat scent flying everywhere. I lowered my head again and took a few more drinks before trotting to a small patch of grass. I lowered my head and began to eat, keeping a close eye on the strange stallion.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Diago suddenly snorted, large muscles tensing as he sensed another horse nearby. Whirling around with practiced ease, he looked into the face of the stranger, a mare. Imedietly his defensive posture subsided, replaced with a swish of his tail to that of a relaxed, nonchalant manner. Cocking his head at the mare, he appeared not to be interersted, moving away to graze in silence.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:38 pm

I looked up and started to slowly back away at his angry posture. But when he let up I walked a little closer to him and said in a sweet voice, "So what's your name? Mine's Red Velvet. I don't seem to meet any other horses around here that don't try to mount me and force me RIGHT away. But you don't even seem like a forcer." I inched closer to him and lowered my head, waiting for a reply. The flies were really bothering me today so I flicked my tail very hard shooing the flies away but yet again releasing my heat scent.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:44 pm

(Btw he doesent force right away, he waits untill he has complete and utter trust)
Diago listened to her voice, his ears pricking, large head raising on his muscled neck. He smirked slightly at her forcer speel, and lowered his head in a polite greeting to her as she finished. His eyes glanced up and met hers. "My name is Diago." He said, almost with practiced ease. At that moment, the wind changed directions, blowing towards him, and making her heat scent drift lazily in the air, warfing directley up his nostrils. His gaze lowered from hers, and under his thick forlock his eyes rolled with utter delight as the sweet scent sent a shiver dancing up his spine.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:50 pm

(I know. She was talking about other forcers)
I lowered my head but then I looked back up. I inched closer to him again and started to slowly get even closer. After a little bit we were so close to the point that I was so comfortable with him that I nudged his shoulder playfully hoping he would get the picture that I trusted him. I lowered my head again and flicked my tail in a friendly manor. I Soon looked up and walked over to the river and lowered my head to get a drink. I wasn't paying attention to him now that I trusted him and I flicked my tail to show that I was happy but it sent my scent everywhere again.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:55 pm

Diago shivered in deight, he knew he was gaining her trust. As he stood side by side with her, his tail flicked, brushing against her back legs. Watching as she turned to go to the river, he followed, his large hooves landing on the grass, head bobbing slightly, his muscles rippling under his dark bay hide. He regained his composure as he entered her sight line again, as a plan was forming in his head. This wouldnt be just any old forcing...
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 3:57 pm

I never lifted my head when he moved. All I did was trotted back to the grass, my back turned to Diago.

(I'm braindead at the moment! Embarassed pale Rolling Eyes )
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:00 pm

"You know," Diago started, a slight smirk on his face, too covered to see. "I really need someone to carry my foal. I have no children, and I will be moving out of the territory soon. There is no way I can find a mare where I am going, and I would love to have a child and call it mine..." He made a mounfull expression, then shook his head, an apoligetic look on his rugged features. "I'm so sorry, why did I bring that up?"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:07 pm

I looked up and sighed. All I had ever wanted was a foal but I knew that if I were to have my first foal, it would be two foals instead of one. But then I piped up and said "I feel bad for you. But it's okay. I don't mind you bringing it up. I want a foal myself so you're not alone. But I don't think I'm ready yet. That's why I always try to avoid a forcer at all costs." I turned away from him swishing my tail to be friendly. But I let out a huge burst of heat scent almost as if my body knew I was ready for a foal and was trying to tell the stallion Go on. Mate her. She's ready!
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:12 pm

Diago listened intently,his ears pricked as her delecate voice floated on the breeze, soon joined by her rediculously(Sp??) sweet scent. "Why not? Why do you think you arent ready?" He asked, voice low and smooth. He lowered his head, eyes connecting with hers in a stare so intense, that even he knew she would fall for him. He circled her slowly, eyes all the while looking into hers with deep curiousity and needing.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 pm

I listened to his question and said "Because I feel that I may not be able to do some of the things the older horses do with their foals and well, I can't really explain it." I looked into his eyes and I said out loud,by accident, "I trust you soo much to the point that I'm sharing information I didn't even tell my friends!" I kept staring into his eyes and I kept swishing my tail, still letting out my scent.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:21 pm

"But..." He said softly, his voice low and soft. He stepped sideways, his side brushing hers, tail swishing and running over her back. "There is a point in you're life, you're going to need to try out something new..." His stare deepened. "Something wonderful."

(sorry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:24 pm

I looked at him and said "You're right! I'm going off to find a mate!" I turned off and started walking off, facing away from him, swishing my tail happily. But at the same time I was letting out my scent in loads and loads.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:40 pm

As her words reached Diagos pricked ears, he imedietly stepped in front of her, his large, bulkey body blocking her exit. "Why?" He asked, looking hurt. "Why do that when someone is already here!" He said solemly, faining hurt. "Fine... Go ahead..." He said, tossing his head and stepping out of the way. If she dared leave, he would force her. But it was much more fun if she let him, then he could do as he pleased, no matter if she liked it or not.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:30 pm

I whirled around and glared at him saying "You cannot tell me what to do!" I quickly turned around and continued walking away, this time in an angry manor.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:00 pm

Diago pinned his ears to his skull. "Dont leave!" He snapped, his words filled with harsh indignation and growing anger. Eyes flashing, he again stepped in front of her, peering down at her from his higher position. Stepping forward, his chest bumped hers, pushing her slightly backwards, eyes blazing into hers. "You had better not leave." He advised, a smirk on his rough face.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:03 pm

I glared at him and said "Who says I can't leave!" I stepped to his side and galloped away.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Diago leaped forward, whirling around and breaking into a gallop, his hooves pounding on the ground as he started to gain on the mare. His stride was long and fast, and he was surprisingly quick for his large size. Muscles rippling under his shining bay coat, he grabbed her thick mane in his teeth as he ran side by side with her.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:11 pm

I jerked to a stop and whinnied loudly saying "Let go of my mane! You're hurting me!" I struggled and kicked, then I realized what he was going to do. I stopped and said "I know what you're going to do. So just get it over with." I stood still and felt regret pouring into my gut. I stood there just waiting for him to do what he wanted with me...
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:24 pm

Diago smirked as she stood still, but he still had a different plan in mind. He liked the way she was fiesty, and tried to resist his growing stallion instincs, which were getting stronger by the minute. Wanting the chase to continue, he let go of he mane. As soon as she would get out of sight, he could catch her in the tree's, making her more tired and willing. He wanted a response, not just a mare that did what he pleased. He liked a bit of spunk.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:26 pm

Once he let go of me I looked up and trotted away. I swished my tail and continued to go away from the terrible stallion that he was.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Diago chuckled, smirking. He stayed where he was, his narrowed eyes watching her swinging rump hungrilly.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:17 pm

I ignored the stallion, not intending to turn or look back. I eventually forgot the stallion and went on my way.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:18 pm

As she was out of sight, Diago picked up his pace, following her scent trail into the trees.

(sss)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next