Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Love Never Known [R] [Dark**Light]

2 posters

Go down

A Love Never Known [R] [Dark**Light] Empty A Love Never Known [R] [Dark**Light]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Kyzer was harshly shoved into a den by 4 other werewolves as they snarled at him. "This is where you belong. And this is where you will stay... Forever." One of them growled, leaving the other three to guard the cave. Kyzer was captured, and brought here earlier that morning when he tried stealing food. Kyzer flattened his ears and began to wash himself until he noticed a much older wolf next to him. "Well, sonny. Looks like you finally got caught, eh Kyzer?" The old gray wolf rasped. "How do you know my name?" Kyzer growled for an answer, stomping a paw. The gray male shook his massive head, "Ah, I know all of the great thieves in the valley. My name is-" The wolf's words were cut off by him falling asleep. Kyzer growled swatting the old fleabag. "Hey! What's your name!?" Kyzer barked as the old male awoke. "Its Lotas." The wolf growled his answer. "How long have you been here?" Kyzer asked, much calmer this time. The old brute sighed. "Eight years, I've been here. I am twelve right now." Lotas replied, his raspy voice cracking. Kyzer's eyes widened as he was told on what these wolves did to prisoners.

----

Hours passed and Kyzer's hunger was over-taking his mind. "Hey Kytey! Time to eat!" One of the cave guards growled. Kyzer glared at the brute, "Bout' time. And its Kyzer." He replied as Kyzer was thrown a young doe. Kyzer dove into it hungrily, his teeth ripping through the flesh. Kyzer finished his meal, and his eyes fluttered as he spotted a beautiful fae. "Who is that?" Kyzer asked Lotas. "Oh her! That's I do not know.." Lotas replied. "Wow...." Kyzer whispered. 'She must be a guard.' He thought. Kyzer's mind was flooded with thoughts. How could a female like her fall in love with a prisoner of the Tribe of Whirlwind? Kyzer snook out of the den, and padded right up to the beautiful female. "H-Hi." He greeted shyly, his Mexican Accent flowing.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Love Never Known [R] [Dark**Light] Empty Re: A Love Never Known [R] [Dark**Light]

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:42 pm

P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

A Love Never Known [R] [Dark**Light] Empty Re: A Love Never Known [R] [Dark**Light]

Post by Dark**Light Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:03 pm

~Emerald~
I sneered as I watched the next thief be thrown into a cell. I looked at my best friend and laughed.
"I'll bet You're gonna say he doesn't deserve to be thrown in there." I growled. I was a guard and felt no sympathy for the miserable flea bags that were thrown into the cells. Whoever they were....they deserved their punishment. It'll make them think twice before stealing from us again. I was put on duty after watching the prisoners be fed. I padded over and took my position where the other guard was.
"Hey Em. Looks like you got another suitor." Gader snarled from the other side of the guard post.
"Shut up gatorade." I growled. I looked back at the wolf. My green eyes met his and I looked over his body. He had a strong build and he looked like the type of wolf I have been looking for. The only problem? He's in jail and I don't go for ex-convicts. I snarled at the prisoner.
"Turn around, Kyzer. What are you looking at?!" I barked, my voice catching at the end of the sentence. I sort of liked him. Sort of... But not really...

Emerald: http://www.freewebs.com/1rush/Winter.jpg
or
https://2img.net/h/i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x335/Leisel13/image2edit-wolf.jpg
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Kyzer only chuckled, his Mexican accent strong but handsome. "Calm down Emerald." Kyzer replied, not taking any offense from her harsh tone. The massive wolf was clawed in the face by another male. A dark brown one with blue eyes, and the same size as Kyzer. "You dare speak to my daughter!? I should kill you now!" The male snarled. 'He must be the Alpha.' Kyzer thought for a moment as he studied the massive brute. "Get in the cave!" He roared. Kyzer groaned. As he walked by Emerald he gave a smile, and winked at her. "Kyzer look out!" Lotas yowled. Too late... The Alpha known as Aurath had knocked Kyzer to the ground. "Don't you EVER do that again. You hear?" Aurath growled. Kyzer nodded and sneered, but made it look like he was fearful. All though, Kyzer was probably the bravest wolf Lotas has ever seen. Kyzer stalked into the den, and licked his wound. "You ought to be careful." Lotas growled. Kyzer gazed over at the elderly wolf and sighed. "I know." Kyzer replied. 'Why does it matter if I'm an outlaw?' Kyzer thought angrily, his dark brown eyes blazing with fury. "I have learned not to mess with Aurath, Kyzer. He is very over-protective of his daughter." Lotas explained, his gray-white fur prickling.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed May 01, 2013 4:56 pm

I snarled as he talked to me and I just ignored him. Why do I bother talking to him? I don't. Or at least I shouldn't. As my dad attacked him I barked at him and said
"DAD! Chill out. I talked to him first." I snarled as I went back to my guard post. "Over-protective--" I cut myself off before I said anything else. I would gladly challenge my dad in a fight. He annoyed me and made me very angry the way he refused to let me talk to any males. Any males except Gador(ade). He wants me to mate with him. I still don't understand my father. Then I saw that Kyzer was wounded.
"Hey fleabag!" I howled to my dad. Though I hoped Kyzer didn't mistake that for me calling him. "DAD! FLEABAG! Same thing! Come here" I growled. "I'm not little anymore, dad. I want my own friends. Not Gatorade." I snarled. "I demand you to release Kyzer." I paused and when he didn't move I boiled up. "NOW." I barked.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Fri May 03, 2013 9:40 am

(Not to rain on your parade Dark**Light but Emerald is supposed to hate Kyzer at first.)
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri May 03, 2013 3:06 pm

(I know. She is just trying to defy her father. She wants to piss him off.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat May 04, 2013 9:42 am

Aurath snarled and nipped his daughter's muzzle. "Don't you demand me to do things, Emerald! That male stole from us, and kissed one of our wolves!" Aurath snarled, stalking off.

----

That very next day, Kyzer had gotten into a fight with a guard named Leo. Kyzer won of course, but then Aurath stepped in and started to fight Kyzer. Kyzer would have won if it weren't for Nigel, the snobby Beta who helped Aurath win. Kyzer snarled as he was shoved back into the den by guards, and glanced at Lotas. "You must be the bravest wolf I've ever seen." Lotas rasped, his dark blue eyes shining with amusement. Kyzer shrugged his shoulders and glanced at Emerald whom was outside. He sighed.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Tue May 07, 2013 6:36 pm

I snarled at my father."I can tell you to do whatever I want!" I growled and when he walked away I howled. "I HATE YOU DAD!" I howled before racing off.

----

After watching the fight I turned around and saw Kyzer staring at me again. I rolled my eyes and looked at him.
"You were pretty brave challenging my father." I said. "Nobody's ever done that. I I will GLADLY talk to my dad and Nigel," I said gagging slightly, "about the whole cheaty fighty thingy." I snarled. I didn't really like Kyzer. In fact, I hated him...loathed him...disliked him. And apparently, so did my father. So that made Kyzer the ultimate weapon to break my dad. If I started to 'like' Kyzer then my dad would go nuts and I could you Kyzer to my advantage... I was always a momma's girl. I never really liked my father. He was to pushy and snobby.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Wed May 08, 2013 9:26 am

Kyzer shrugged and looked at her. "Its no big deal." Kyzer replied, his dark brown eyes meeting Emerald's green. "You don't really look very happy around you're father. Is there something I can help with?" He asked, a bit concerned. Kyzer was always the kind of brute to care about others. Kyzer sighed, planting his head on his massive paws. "I cant blame anyone for hating me. I have been stealing and breaking rules for as long as I can remember." Kyzer told Emerald, gazing over at Aurath. Nigel clawed Kyzer in the face. "What are you looking at!?" He snarled. Kyzer growled, pinning Nigel to the ground. "Try that again." Kyzer challenged. Aurath grabbed Kyzer's scruff and threw him into the wall.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Fri May 10, 2013 10:45 am

"Dad! Stop that NOW!" I howled. the entire camp seemed to go silent. Everything became awkward after that.
"Let him go Dad. He is set free by my orders. I am the leader of the guards and I have the ability to release and capture prisoners." I growled. "Now release him Dad."I growled. I looked around to the other pack members and snarled. "NOTHING TO SEE HER! SHOO!" I growled.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by P r o m i s e r Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:56 pm

Aurath just stalked off and went to sleep. Kyzer stared at Emerald in amazement. "You got a real flame in your heart, Emerald." Kyzer said, watching her. His dark brown eyes stared softly. He loosened his muscles and held her emerald gaze for a moment.
P r o m i s e r
P r o m i s e r
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down