Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the outside............(Dark light? Experienced and mature?)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What is the outside............(Dark light? Experienced and mature?) Empty What is the outside............(Dark light? Experienced and mature?)

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Rogueheart laid there motionless on her side, her frosty breath floating up to the roof of the horrible jail bars she was behind, they had captured almost every wolf in the area, She started to mutter to herself "Its dark" "Its Cold" "Its always like this" a raging breeze ruffling her fur, the breeze muttered "ALWAYS" as it flew past her chained up rear foot "I Don't know how long I've been here..." she cried quietly, the breeze came past her again "HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN..." her brown ears twisted around to the sound source "I can't tell..." "If its night or day...." "what hour..." "what year..." "what season it is...", the chain around her foot had Cyan symbols that glowed gently "I......I Can't remember anything..." she yelped quietly, A soft voice started to sing a long, soft howl, creating a background tune in the cage next to her "What does the outside feel like?" she said softly in a echoey deep voice "Did I ever be outside?" she said again quietly "I'm Different from the others..." she cried "the breeze flew right past her head muttering "DIFFERENT..." but she remained on her side "You are a mutt!! Are you dumb!?!" yelled the guard banging the cage with his fist, she still remained flat on the hard concrete floor "They say I'm not a dog......" she said, feeling a growl rise in her throat, she let her voice show a tiny bit of the growl "MONSTER..." said the fast breeze again "If-If I'm not a dog..." she cried, The voice appeared one last time "what am I?" it said, Rogueheart's only hope was to prove she wasn't just a wolf, she was more than just a mutt, a dog....a monster....
(just so you know what sdhe looks and her voice sounds like....:
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

What is the outside............(Dark light? Experienced and mature?) Empty Re: What is the outside............(Dark light? Experienced and mature?)

Post by Dark**Light Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:01 pm

White Lightning looked around. He saw a Cyan light glowing in the distance "What is that?" he said to himself. "RESCUE." called something. "I have to investigate." said White Lightning. "HELP" called the voice again. The voice was airy, almost ghostly. White Lightning looked around then reared up and bolted toward the cyan light. His specialty was running. He was there in a heartbeat and slid to a stop quickly. He saw a guard and quickly flattened himself out. He leaped up toward the guard and growled a fierce growl. H looked in the cage and saw a wolf. "What happened to you!" he called, while slashing at the guards throat. White Lightning saw the chain with the glowing symbols and stopped briefly. But that was too long. The guard reached over and grabbed a club and not a moment too soon, the guard raised his arm and with a thud, whacked White Lightning. White Lightning let out a yelp and fell to the ground. White Lightning breathed heavily and the guard raised the club and began to whack him. Each whack ended with a thud...and a yelp from White Lightning, another rare, talking wolf.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Location : Curled up in a hole ready for the cold embrace of death

Back to top Go down

What is the outside............(Dark light? Experienced and mature?) Empty Re: What is the outside............(Dark light? Experienced and mature?)

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:34 am

Rogueheart looked up at the wolf and tried to get to her feet, she stumbled to her feet, she took a step forward, then another, but the third step was halted when the chain would not allow herself to move anymore, she growled and grabbed a wooden stick that she had since she was stuck in this horrible place, she picked up the stick and made the cyan colours on her leg glow very bright as she thrust the guard hard on the central nerves, knocking him out, her speciality was strength, the chain helped her with her strength. She nudged the wolf with her nose "another one of me?" she said, her voice bland and showed no expression "ANOTHER....." came the voice again.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:46 pm

White Lightning had blood trickling down his side, and out of his mouth. He slowly awoke and saw the other wolf. "What's that around your paw?" he asked warily. Lightning stood up and said "What's your name? My name is White Lightning. You can call me Bolt or Lightning. Though I prefer Bolt. Have you been hearing a strange voice around here? I heard a voice that said 'Rescue' and 'Help'. It sounded almost ghostly. I haven't seen many wolves like me but I can tell that you're on of them. My specialty is speed. What's you specialty?" Bolt was very intrigued by the wolf like him. Bolt got up next to the bars and examined them. He leaped down and ran back to the woods. Only moments later, he turned around and ran at lightning speeds and aimed right at the bars, "STAND OUT OF THE WAY!" yelled White Lightning. Only moments later, he smashed through the bars and heard the voice say "GO" White Lightning turned around and walked back to the other wolf. There were no marks, scars or bruises on White Lightning after he had crashed through the bars. "Are you ready to see the outside." he said to the other wolf. "GET OUT" called the voice. White Lightning looked at the man and saw him stirring. "We need to go now. Are you coming?" said White Lightning to the other wolf. White Lightning turned and began walking toward the woods slowly. He stopped an turned around, waiting for the other wolf.

(Did you make that wolf video? Cause it's really good.)
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Rogueheart looked at him, her cold, blue eyes making anyone shiver "I'm Rogueheart, I can't remember my past for the time I've been here, I don't know if it's night or day, what hour, what year, what season, ever since I've been here this chain has been around my foot." she said, shaking her paw, she was about to do something she had never dared to do since the guard was near her, she made the cyan symbols glow until they almost turned purple, she gently opened her jaws around the chain that attached the Ring with the symbols on to the ground, and powerfully snapped her jaws around the chain, seniding chunks of metal flying around her, the ring still remained glowing and around her foot with a bit of the chain still on "My speciality is strength, AND YES!!! i WANT TO GO OUTSIDE!!!" she cried, dashing out to him, is this the place she used to be in? was this her homeland? it felt so strange to her, being outside in pure, fresh air, not being in an old dusty, dark, cold wolf prison. She looked around her surroundings, her eyes darting side to side.
(I wish I could say I Did, but no, my friend did and she said that i could use it)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:22 am

White Lightning ran to the wolf and said "This is where you used to be...before you were captured. I used to be there as a puppy. I was captured. Then I found my power and busted out and ran back home. This way is where the special wolves live." Bolt turned toward a dark looking piece of forest. Then almost as if magic, the was a huge bolt of lightning that hit the forest. The other wolves knew they were coming home. "They can sense us. That lightning was from the pack leader. That's how he gets all the wolves attention. We should hurry otherwise we might miss the welcoming ceremony for other new wolves." Bolt started to run faster. But not faster than any normal wolf could. Only moments later, was he waiting at the edge of the dark woods. "Once you get inside, It looks a lot better than the outside. It's really nice inside." said Bolt. He walked slowly into the forest and said "How nice to be back here. I was sent out to find you. Once your mother lost one of her pups, she sent me out to find you, as a different pup. She knew that if I were to get in trouble, I would be able to outrun it. So I spent my puppy hood, looking for you. And now I can finally return home. If you're not her pup then you can still stay but I'll have to leave to find another wolf like you. Now what was that which you said when I busted you out? Oh yeah, it's currently the middle of the night at about 3:00, it's spring, about 2012 and you've been in that cage ever since you were old enough to play with your mother's tail. C'mon. Lets go in." Bolt walked in and said "And this...is your home."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:06 am

Rogueheart nodded to his words "2012, wow......how long......" she said, the chain on her leg clinked as she ran, she would die if the chain was taken off, the only thing she could remember was her brother's face when she left, scared and sad. She shook her head and closed her eyes tightly "You've been out here looking for me all this time?!" she said, amazed that he had survived, she opened her eyes and blinked from the light in the opening of the forest. It was beautiful, just beautiful. Then if by magic, almost 3/4 of her life memory re-appeared in her mind in a flashback "Mother!?!?" she yelled, running to the pack area. But she skidded to a stop strongly as she smelt an unfamiliar scent "I'm not welcome here..." she said, the pack scent was to strong for her.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:16 am

Bolt looked inquisitively at Rougeheart and said "What do you mean you're not welcome here?! All wolves like you are welcome here! Come, we must speak to the pack leader." Bolt sniffed the air and realized this was not the pack he had grown up to. "The pack must have been attacked when I was gone! This way!" whispered Bolt, while a group of wolves came walking toward them. Bolt leaped into a small bush and said "C'mon. We might have entered the wrong way. This is our pack's enemy. We'll need to travel around this camp and then we'll find our pack. This is not good. We used to have the entire woods but now we have practically nothing! Hurry." An hour had passed before Bolt saw a small light in the distance. Bolt grabbed a vine and a large chunk of broken bark. He looped the vine through a hole in the bark and said "Sit on the bark and hold on to the vine. I'm gonna run us to the camp. Bolt grabbed onto the vine and said "You ready to feel what I feel when I run my fastest?" Bolt smiled and tugged a bit on the vine to check how strong it was. Then said "You ready for this?"
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:32 pm

Rogueheart nodded and ran along with him "pack's enemy.." she muttered reapetitivly until they came to a piece of bark "uh-huh" she said as she sharply snaped her kaws around the vine "like this?" she said through her teeth which were strongly clamped around the vine 'mother....mother....' said the voice in her head "I can still hear the voice in my head!" she cried as the voice would not leave her mind.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:27 pm

Bolt looked at Rougeheart and said "Yeah. Like that." Bolt ran to the camp and found the leader. "I have found a wolf. Where's the mother with the missing pup?" said Bolt. "She's over there." said the leader, looking at a old looking, ragged wolf. "Wait here. I'll see if she's your mother or not." Bolt walked up to the old wolf and said "I might have found your missing daughter. She's right there." Bolt looked at Rougeheart and nodded for her to come over to him.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:41 am

Rogueheart laughed as he ran, wind pinning her ears back, when they came she looked around the large place, it had a faint familiar scent. She heard Bolt speaking, she turned around to see him with a raged wolf, she lifted her paw and held it tightly to her stomach to hide the unusual chain secured to her damp, fluffy paw. On three legs she hobbled over, the faint turquiose glow shining through the fur on her stomach, she stood beside bolt and gave a weak smile, a strange look in Rogueheart's eyes.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:16 am

Bolt looked at Rougeheart and said "Why are you holding your leg up?" The old ragged wolf looked over Rougeheart with harsh eyes and said stermly "Put your leg down. My cub was born very weak and had to have a chain locked around her leg. Just to make sure she lived. If you still have the chain then you might be my cub. Though many wolves were given the chain too. But my cub's chain had cyan symbols glowing on it." The wolf looked into Rougeheart's eyes and sternly said, "Put your leg down!" Bolt stood infront of Rougeheart and said "There is no need to be so angry. She is merely nervous." The leader came over and said "Well, is she the missing cub?" Bolt looked at him, still standing infront of Rougeheart, and said "We haven't found out yet. The mother wants her to lower her leg to see if the chain is still there. She, meaning the potential missing cub, is afraid to." The leader looked at Rougeheart and said "Lower your leg. There is no shame in wearing the chain. That is, if you waer one."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:52 am

Rogueheart slowly lowered her leg, then thumping it to the ground, the colours shining and glowing "Most of the other wolves in the cages I were in didn't wear it, the colours glowing unusually bright, she tilted her head "here..." she said, moving her leg forward, the chain was locked tightly around her leg, as it needed to because if it even became loose she would lose 75% of her energy, close to dying, unable to look the wolf in the eye, her eyes lowered to the ground, looking at the chain and shaking it, the chain's metal parts clacking together 'ting.....ting.....ting' went the metal, she knew that the old wolf probably wouldn't care if she wasn't her pup.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:37 am

Bolt looked back and forth from Rougeheart to the mother, over and over. Finally he saw a smile crack in the mother, "Daughter." said the old wolf. Bolt smiled and looked at Rougeheart. Then the mother called over two other wolves. She looked at them and said "Pups, do you still remember your sister?" The other wolves nodded and said "She's home!" They ran up to her and leaped on top of her and yelled "Wolf Pile!" Bolt smiled and leaped into the air, howling, "In coming!" Bolt landed on the top of the pile and said "Look at me! I'm the alpha wolf!" The alpha looked at Bolt and smiled, saying, "That will be you someday...son." Bolt smiled and said "Someday dad. Someday."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:45 am

"Mom! Tobi!!! other sibling!" she cried, being smoothered by all the other wolves "How long have I been gone???" she cried, almost in tears from all the excitment "alpha wolf ey? wow, someones important! how long have you been looking for me Bolt?" she asked, licking Tobi's cheek "I'm home! I'm a sister! and a daughter!" she laughed, rolling around underneath the pile.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:55 am

I've been looking for you for about 14 years. We're special wolves so we have an extended life span. In fact we have the age system of a human. Alpha is about 64 now. He's been around for a long time. And...he's my dad." Bolt smiled and listened to what she said. He chuckled at her excitement. "I wish I could get that excited about siblings. Sadly, that's not the case." Bolt said, chuckling at the comment. Bolt leaped down from the pile and said "All right, give the girl some room...to breath!" Bolt walked up next to his dad and sat down.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:04 am

"Wow.....what happened to me? how did I get in there?" she said, rising up from her brothers and looking up at the Alpha with a pleading look on her face. (sorry, I didn't know what to put afterwards!)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:31 am

Bolt looked at Rougeheart and said "You were taken hostage by the other pack then the other pack was invaded with humans. They took you away and we never saw you again." Alpha looked at Rougeheart and said "We still don't know your name child." Themither cut in and said "Her name is Rougeheart. I should know." Bolt smiled and said "I just realized that all the time I had spent with Rougeheart, I never learned her name. Odd, really." Bolt walked up to her and said "Rougeheart...what a wonderful name."
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:54 am

Rogueheart smiled and blushed a tiny bit "Thanks...! Your name is wonderful too...Bolt...." she said, then she felt a growl rise up in her throat "Why. Why did they take me as hostage, not any other pup, I mean, is there something different to me then them? or is it just because they thought i was weak?" she said, feeling the anger burn in her mind.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:09 am

Bolt smiled and said "Thank you." He heard her bet angrier and he said "They thought you were too weak and would die...so they could eat you. Man hungers for killing and well, they wanted wolf. They didn't know what that chain was and they didn't know that it kept you alive so they've been waiting all these years for you to die so they could...well...eat..you. But on the bright side, you never died so they never ate you and now...here you are! Safe at home." Bolt looked into Rougeheart's eyes and flinched at the fury in them.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:28 pm

Rogueheart shook her head "If I had the mind to shove their thoughts up their a-" she stopped before she lost her temper with them, she looked of into the forest, her eyes still burning with rage "I'll show them how strong I am...I'm stronger than an average wolf....!" she growled, starting to leap of friskily into the forest, the chain glowing so bright that it over-heated, warming her paw.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:29 am

Bolt looked as Rougeheart and watched as she ran away. "There goes my lost cub agian." said the old wolf. She looked at Bolt and nodded. Bolt knew what she meant and ran after her. He didn't run too fast but when he couldn't see her, he ran as fast as he could and passed her slightly. Bolt stopped and trotted back to her. "What are you doing! Humans will rip that chain of your leg and kill you! Do you really want to die so soon!" Bolt looked very frightened and started to shake his head slightly.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:53 am

"I'm not gonna die.... I'm gonna kill...." she growled, looking straight into the pack territory and letting out a roar of anger and revenge. She bared her teeth and snaped her jaws as she entered the pack lands, A fierce and deadly look in her eye.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark**Light Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:14 am

Bolt watched as Rougeheart ran off. "Rougeheart wait!" called Bolt, "I'll go with you. There's a better chance of winning if there's two of us." Bolt trotted after her and snarled at some enemy wolves that were watching them. "Don't show any weaknesses to them or else they might attack us. If they were to win, which I highly doubt, they're normal wolves, they would either kill us or take us to their alpha wolf." Bolt barked and bared his teeth at a wolf who leaped at the the two of them. He snarled at the wolf and continued walking along side Rougeheart, watching for any possible threats that any of the other wolves might pose.
Dark**Light
Dark**Light
Advanced Player
Advanced Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:21 am

Rogueheart slowly nodded, then a wolf caught her eye, it was the one who took her hostage. A pile of flashbacks came as he charged towards her, just at the last miniute she leapt on his back and pushed him really hard to the ground, she smiled when she heard a snap and a yelp of pain,. She had broke part of the wolf who took her hostage's jaw, she smiled and said "That's what you get when you mess with the strongest wolf." she looked up to find the alpha a menacing look in her eye.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next