Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different

+2
Artemis Sinfeather
Harley
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:49 pm

K

What angle~Female cryolophosaurus
Mia~Female Shantungosaurus
Poisoned rose~ Female suchomimus
Dangerous but beautiful~ Female Spinosaurus (Might add male to make it even.)
Kiya~Female T rex
Dakota~ Male something- http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp9GgECETeNDPYDkiJNO7E3A78Z-XuWxJ2sb7POgI5Kv46KsR_eA
Lallian~ Female three horn (She oragnle was a http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShp6LF0Gw0p_grLxpIQjLISq_oDTaH7s9idM08jzwZhHB7l-Ik0g

Back to top Go down

Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different - Page 3 Empty Re: Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:53 pm

What angle~Female cryolophosaurus
Mia~Female Shantungosaurus
Poisoned rose~ Female suchomimus
Dangerous but beautiful~ Female Spinosaurus (Might add male to make it even.)
Kiya~Female T rex
Dakota~ Male something- http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTp9GgECETeNDPYDkiJNO7E3A78Z-XuWxJ2sb7POgI5Kv46KsR_eA
Lallian~ Female three horn (She oragnle was a http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShp6LF0Gw0p_grLxpIQjLISq_oDTaH7s9idM08jzwZhHB7l-Ik0g

6 girls, one male.

Sí mamá, deshacerse de unos cuantos.

Wild, sadly, either make your ow mates or get rid of a few. with that many females, none of our girls will have a mate
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:59 pm

Ok well you told me to make on a three horn so I made Lillian one but you never told me what gender. Oh and wait a sec I'll make that male I was talking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 pm

Oh and I guess I can change Mia's gender but there is no other of her kind played by another player and it is one of my frav types of dinos. Oh and is a valser rapter need because it's my fav meat eater and I don't care what gender I have to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:03 pm

No importa! 6 chicas dos hombres? No importa!

It doesn not matter, really. I am sorrry, but another male won't make much of a difference.

But keep all the dinos who don't have another of their kinda and get rid of the others who do. Then you either ask a person to be their mate or make your own.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Ok here is who I'm getting ride of~
Lillian

Here he is~

Breed:Spino
Name:Bone chillier (Chillier)
Height:Taller then all the females and there is only one male bigger then him so he's the 2nt biggest male.
Length: 50?
Mate:None
Type:Loner looking for mate
Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different - Page 3 2Q==

Last edited by wild one on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:08 pm

good.

a lot more to go for all of us now. OK. Name your dinos who don't have a mate. mine-

Monstruo
Diablo
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:13 pm

All of mine don't but I'm was thinking maybe every one could make a dino that is the same breed as Mia since they travail in big packs...Mia is to young to have a mate when we start but she will age a year by page three or two and will be able.

Females~
What angle~No mate (cryolophosaurus)
Mia~To young(Shantungosaurus)
Poisoned rose~ No mate (suchomimus)
Dangerous but beautiful~ No mate (Spino)
Kiya~No mate(T rex)

Males~
Dakota~ No mate (Unknown)
Bone Chillier~ No mate (Spino)

Last edited by wild one on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Guys, should we just restart this? I wanna make something that doesn't plummet and lick the bottom of the barrel
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Man I like all my charitors and can't decide who to get rid of and I want to keep them not restart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:23 pm

I was thinking, if we restarted, we could each have 3 charris. male female and gender of choice. The geder of choice would be a mate for a matless dino for someone else so we don't have to be our own mates....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:31 pm

Well for one thing I know I'm playing a cryolophosaurus female and t rex female and one male plant eater.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:35 pm

I just need agreement from the rest.

por supuesto, silvestre, dos hembras un macho
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:35 pm

My chars for restart~
Dakota
Kiya
What angle

If you would let us have four I would have picked Mia or poisoned rose for my 5th.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:39 pm

I'm sorry, but we don't want to many girls. Which we did. what, 8 girls and 4 males? probably more girls
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:30 pm

My charries were;
Venom - Female Spinosaurus
Poison - Male Suchomimus
(probably make another male again)
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:52 pm

cool
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:58 pm

Well, guys, I guess you can all go to wilds, this isn't going to work - . -
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:18 pm

I didn't make it to be mean to you it's just I got an idea of a lost planet with dinos on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:27 pm

Oh, wild, please don't take it that way! I was saying that because mine is gonna be a train wreck, I want the people to have fun, not be confused and stay with the topic out of pity or something. I know you don't want to be mean, and I was surprised you put credit to me in there! Thanks! Very Happy
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:07 pm

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:40 am

im confused.................. confused lol the only dino i have waas the triceratops named cera

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:51 pm

well, does she have another male of her kind? You can have 3 or less, as long as you have a male of another type that does not have a mate
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Daydreamer Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:54 am

lolz the herbeivore you guys were talking bout is an iguanadon just letting u know Wink
Daydreamer
Daydreamer
Honorable Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Aug 11, 2011 8:43 am

oh..... lols....
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next