Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different

+2
Artemis Sinfeather
Harley
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different - Page 4 Empty Re: Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different

Post by Guest Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:47 am

ummmmmm...i think there were other males of my kind that didnt have mates

Back to top Go down

Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different - Page 4 Empty Re: Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:21 pm

OK! Who needs me to play a mate for thier dino! Please say the breed, and the gender, and I will make and play the mate for you. Fair? Right now I have one female brach, One Male Spino, and One Female t rex. Any objections??
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:29 pm

*Bump* I really want to start this!!!!! Please tell me if your dino needs a mate. I will/can play it. PLEASE!?!?!?!?!?!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:30 am

*bumpidybumpbump*
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 am

I am so sorry Spritzy! I promise I will make the pick and play tonight. Post your bios for the dinos you would like to play and I will make sure they end up in the pick and play with your name already on them. THIS IS FOR SPRITZ only, what I am saying is she is the only pne who will post the bio below-
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:39 am

Very Happy Thanks so much!! For every female I will make a male.

Name- Dewa
Breed- Tyranasorus Rex
Gender- Female
Height- Big for a T-Rex
Weight- She is a bit lighter than a male, but still is full of muscle.
Personality- She has had a hard life, and does not trust males. She does not think twice about killing one if he offends her or makes her feel uncertain or threatened. In males eyes, she is extremely attractive and many follow her, hoping to get lucky, and to temorarily gain her trust to take advantage of her.
Pic-
Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different - Page 4 Dinosaur

Name- Azra
Breed- Spino
Gender- Male
Height and Weight- 15 feet tall, 5,000 pounds
Personality- A hunter. He is great at catching fish and hunting prey, is very protective and is usually a loner, though he is seeking a mate.Dinosaurs!!!!! Needs members lol.... Time fFor somethin different - Page 4 Spinodetail

I may add more, lets see!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:48 am

Cool. I will make a mate for her, and is it OK if Azra and mine are future mates?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:51 am

Of course! Did you want me to make any others?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:52 am

Nope, its perfect.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:43 am

(Hey, do you want me to make the pick and play? Unless you want it to be yours:D)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 am

IF you want, as long as I get a female Spino and male plant eater! Pweaze?
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:00 am

(YEah! Lol:D)
If you want, I can make it and you can post your bios here like I did. But if you want to make it you can:D Pick and plays are fun to make
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4