Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!) Empty The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!)

Post by Spritz Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:55 pm

(Kind of like a bird war, the falcons being good. Make your good and evil characters, I am more than willing to play with you if you need. Try to make longish posts, and post regularly.More than one can join. Shea is open to play, and if you want, you can play Lord Haru. You can also make up your own, and please feel free to play more than one. They dont all have to be falcons, and they can be different birds on the evil side.)

Falcons. The bird that was thought by humans to be intelegant, but that was all. The Falcons hid thier empire well, and the Humans knew nothing about it, or thier secret. What was that secret? Read and Find out.

Gavina-
My white feathers blew in the breeze as I flew high above the ground. A white falcon was a rare thing to see, and I wanted to stay out of sight from the humans. My name was the Scottish feminine form of Celtic Gavin, meaning either "May hawk" or "white hawk." I fit that picture well, with pure white feathers and golden eyes. I was flying back to the clan, which needed my reply from Lord Haru. Lord Haru was another Falcon, old and wise. He ruled most of the sky, provided the part which the eagles watched over.
I sighed, as I flew swiftly to the large old castle that stood, alone in the beautiful undisturbed valley. I could see Shea waiting for me on the ledge if the stone window, and I let the wind blow me through the open window. Landing on an old rusty bed frame, a few white feathers fell from me, landing lightly on the old stone floor.
Shea looks at me, amber eyes bright. "What did he say?" I was the messanger for the clan, and was meant to deliver messages from one to another, as I was a very swift flyer. The only downside was that I was white, and a target for the humans. I peer at him, blinking a few times. "He said there has been activity in the lower realms. The evil is stirring, ready to make its move. What do you want your reply to be?" Shea ruffled his golden feathers. "Tell him he needs to be clearer. I need to know where to put my spys. Also, I have a change for you." He cocked his head at me. "Change? What do you mean?" I ask, eyes bright.
"I want you to be one of our spys." I stop, peering at him. "Really? Dont you have enough?" He sighs, and hops off of the window sill, flying to settle next to me. "I need someone good. Someone with speed and steath. I think you would be the perfect fit, dont you think?" He asks, hooked beak curved into a smile. I sighed,shaking my head. "I'm up for anything. But first I'll take the message to Lord Haru," "Then, I need you to go into the lower realms. You can pick your partner, but I think it should be thier decision. If they aproach you and ask, you should let them. They will do better if they want to go themselves." He finishes.
"Sure. Yes, I will do that." I agree, practically sealing the fate of my life. The lower realms were more than creepy. They were where evil used to live, to thrive and to grow. Then, the evil was overuled, but now, had returned, going on the word of Lord Haru. But he was trustworthy, and my young life was commited to keeping the evil away from this land, full of magic. The Magic was hidden from the humans, but it lingered in the land, waiting for the evil to leave before showing itself.
"Tonight, we will have a meeting. There, you shall find your partner. Go, and rest before night comes. You will need it." With that, he flew away and out the window. I sighed, and tucked my head under my wing, doing what he said.

I woke up with a start, seeing the sun just barly slip behind the horizon. Flapping my wings to get the blood flowing again, I mutter to myself. "A spy. A spy! Really. Really!? So he wants me to die? No, no. He trusts me to do the job right." I soar out the window and to the meeting place.

(Her Pic- like this just all white with the black eyebandThe Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!) _MG_2442
Sheas pic-The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!) Percoothrs
Lord Harus pic-The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!) 502436-bigthumbnail
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!) Empty Re: The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!)

Post by Emoticon Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm

(Looks very interesting. Do you know the fastest flying bug in the world is a moth and it can travel up to 33 MPH?)

She cleaned her feathers, the spotted plumage gleaming in the sunlight. She looked up in the sunlight, spying humans on the other side of the trees. She had come to spy, but she was mostly used to escape with information and assassinate. She creeped closer to the birds, She was on the evil side. She jumped up, soundlessly gliding and landing on a branch, as she hid behind leaves, getting a good hearing as they talked. "I got some information from my Spies,Give this information to Lord Huru." The bird said, as the words flowed into Sama's ears. She saw the markings, this one was on the list for her to kill. She silently got from her branch and flew towards them, aiming at one of there backs. The bird face changed as I flew towards the bird not facing me, hearing him gawk. The bird made a big mistake as it turned around to face me, but I already had my talons on my neck. The bird didn't have any time to make a sound as I sliced its wind pip with my talons, dead body falling to the floor. She had to make sure she could get this bird, otherwise her cover is blown. She swiftly rose up behind the bird, seeing her it tried to lose her. Hey eye locked on as she gained altitude. The bird looked up and sped faster, but it was too late. Her keen eyesight spotted him like a gold nugget in mud. She dived down, reaching more then 100MPH. The bird didn't have a chance. It looked up seeing the final moments of its life as she closed her talons on his neck, crushing it. The body fell limp, but the loud gawking sound tingled in her ears. She was close enough for them to hear her, and she needed to get out fast. She landed on a branch and lifted off, wings spreading out far in wide. Her clan was a country away, but she needed more information. She would risk it all spying close enough to the base, or posing as a impostor. She rose high in the blue sky, getting away from the clan. She had to meet up with her other Team many miles away, and share the clan location and information. She then at a secret rest shop, she landed as she went in, the door closing silently. The birds looked at her with curiosity as she sat on the perch. She drank the water with the juicy worms as she rested her wings. It was only hours later before she leaved, almost to her camp site.
The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!) Peregrine_falcon
(She's Peregrine falcon)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!) Empty Re: The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!)

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:02 am

(Thanks for replying, but I thought all falcons were on the good side. if not ok:) THe evil is actually a creature, but it is kind of like a huge shadow)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:45 am

(Oh, how about she was stolen from her clan and raised to be on the bad side?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:31 am

(kk- mind letting other ppl know about this topic? I need someone to play my partner when she goes into the lower realm, or maybe she convinces your bird to become good. I might also be playing the evil- or the eagles)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:17 pm

(kk, are you going to reply?)
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:17 pm

EEEP! SPritz! You know I love birdys! Why you not tell me about this? Can I add her?

The Falcon Wars. (More than one player needed!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSihIVzxN-CkkL1mxur5h5GAhjVlM9BUjg3-VTufmu1vsNGTWDFlA also a peregrine falcon. Name: Nut.

Cuz she is nutty!
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Location : Following you, asking the chicken inside my coat if this is the one

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:21 pm

(Surez, sorry I thought no one liked it. I make really random topics, with weird ideas I get, but I thought this was a good one:) Is she good or bad? WIll you be on tomarrow morning?!)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:22 pm

She is good. And I hope I will be.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:27 pm

(You can post if you want, maybe she is my birds partner?)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:31 pm

The post-

Nut watched in horror as fellow birds were killed. She took off, having to tell whoever she could find. There she was! The white falcon. Nut dove, nearly missing her. What was she doing here? "Gavina!" She gasped, them landing together. "Enemy... Falcon, took out two of ours!" Nut had been small enough to fit in the small hollow of a tree, watching it all. "Heard what they said!" The little bird gasped, shaking.

pitifull.

And yep, she can be. And she is rather small for her breed
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:31 am

Gavinas bright eyes flashed, seeing Nut purpously fly her way, gasping and huffing. Her demenor changed from that of a calm bird to that of a hunter, as soon as she had heard the news. "Come. We must spy out the area before we meet!" Gavina opened her pure white wings, and leaped off the ledge of the old crumbling castle, a handfull of the rocks falling and bouncing downwards. Her wings served thier purpose, and she flew quickly, supported my a quick breeze. Looking over her shoulder, she called to Nut. "Stay with me!"
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:52 am

Nut took off. "The enemy seemed in a hurry to get out of our territory, but it was a lone female." Nut reported, flying along side. Talons were pressed close to her feather, trying to avoid the cool winds. Piercing golden eyes searched the trees and ground, and most important, the air above them. "What are we meeting about?"

sorry, so excited to go to black foot fair
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:02 pm

She ventured outside as she saw two birds flying through the air, as she gave a screech. She was spotted, but she couldn't led them to the camp site. She flew up to the sky, level with the pursuers. "You should have just stayed home!" She screeched as she flew higher, and higher, until she had locked on target on the white one. "Die!" She said, as she dived towards the bird. The cold wins buffeted her as they swerved her off target. She opened her talons as a gust of wind knocked her off balance as she hit the birds wing, sending her and the other bird out of control. She stabilized herself as she barrel rolled, dodging a branch. She looked at the other bird, and flew towards it. "Your next little bird!" She mocked, as she head butted it in the stomach, and latched on to it as she began to spin her in the air. She then grabbed the bird's wing and threw her towards the bottom.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Gavina screetched, her call of alarm sounding, catching the attention of Shea who was waiting at the meeting place. He also gave the alarm call. "Intruder!" He called, and within seconds, about fifty falcons opened thier wings, flapping and rising into the air, eyes all focusing on the target. Gavina plunged downward, white feathers blowing in the wind, talons stretched open. She grabbed ahold of the birds neck, prying nut from her grip.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:46 pm

She reacted defensibly, prying her talons off her grip. She then barged her, sending her downward. She then flew upwards in a fast speed, losing most of the birds. "Chase me if you want to die!" She warned, then darted away.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:59 pm

Nut screeched, flapping her wings and nearly slamming into the rocky cliff. "You big chicken! Running away like that!" She called, manervuring around. "Scaredy bird scaredy bird!" And started to dive.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:17 pm

"Shut up for your own good!" She screeched as she turned around, then dived towards nut. She let her talons out as she aimed to bring her down.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:39 pm

With a slight tilt of the wing, Ut was lfying along side of the canyon wall. Her smaller size let her move a bit better, and she went around to the top of the bird. "My own good?" Nut asked, looking down at her. "Maybe you should get out of here." And with that, she dived. The bird grabbed the enemys tail feathers, dragging her down and towards the cliff wall. "Take that!" She laughed, swignign and sending the bird hurtling towards the wall.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 am

Gavina let a small smile crack on her beak, and she darted forward, wings outspread, feathers ruffling. She flew along side of Nut, and glanced backwards as Shea flew up to them, his wing casually brushing hers. Gavina dived downward, follwing the decent of the ememy bird. Directly before she hit, Gavina swooped down and caught the falcons body in her talons.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:58 am

Katrina looked towards the wall, then closed her wings in as she hit the wall. She then dived towards the ground, feeling the enemy's presence. As soon as she felt talons grip her, she dived down steeper. She saw a hole and quickly dived down, then folded her wings up. The crack was smaller then she expected as she shrunk up in a shape of a bullet. She felt the wood touch her feathers as she made it though, then bolted upright to the sky. She tilted her wings to get a better look at her attackers, since she was going to fast to lose control. She wasn't a fighter, she was an spy. She then screeched, making a pattern then making a long screech. She heard ruffiling of feathers as the camp broke up and came up to her level.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 pm

Nut quickly flew up again, slim form slicing through the air easily. She caught the one's talons in hers, dving and sligning the enemy down to the bottom. "Get her!" Nut shrieked, diving and slamming int othe bird.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Emoticon Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:19 pm

She heard a shriek as one of the spies was flown. "Don't engage!" She ordered as she swiftly dived down, then up again. She saw the sea, and flew towards it. "Were lose her in the thermals!" She said as they climbed the mountain, the cold winds pushing them. They all hid in the cracks and corners of the mountain as they stood in wait, silent as mice. They waited to counter attack, as she decided a plan of action. They hadn't come here to fight, they came here to gather information. The spies would be wiped out, they weren't trained for combat. She rested herself for the long trip as they ate the bugs and mice that happened to be there, and drank the mountain water. She heard fluffing of wings as they flew towards there hideouts, right by the narrow entrance.
Emoticon
Emoticon
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Harley Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:25 pm

Nut was confused, the shapes just disappeared into the cliff. "Get out here you feathery springrolls!" She shrieked, circling the cliff.
Harley
Harley
Excellent Star Player
Excellent Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:29 pm

Gavina flew along side Nut, followed by Shea. "Lets go." She turned without an explanation, diving back downwards and out of the thermals, back towards the pack of falcons. She glanced back, nodding to Nut in a gesture of aproval.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next