Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abbas Wonders (cndthesmartone77)

Go down

Abbas Wonders  (cndthesmartone77) Empty Abbas Wonders (cndthesmartone77)

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:45 pm

Walking throw the wind swept flowers and grass that moved in a liqued motion like the sea my long high set tail trail the ground and my main was blowing the the strong breeze. I could feel the light drizzle of rain on my dark bay pelt as I let the moment savor. I always liked walking in the rain, ever since I was a young colt I liked to swim in the river and run in the storms like a crazy child. The sky was gray above as thunder craked out of nowhere, that was the first time today. Seeking shelter to dry off I ran to a group of trees, there where not many and these ones where small but I could fight under the branches. Shaking my body I let my long forlock fall over my well chisled and dished face. Flicking my tail to shake off rain water I look at the soft earth my steel shod hooves sunck in slighty, the ground made scushing noeses as I shifted my weight and moved my feet. I laughed at myself, my dam and heard would be angry once I returned I was sapouse to be at the Beach and they where probably worried by now but angry at me to for not showing up on time. I decided to wait it out under the trees any way, I could have ran through the small storm but I could trip and break a leg and I was in no shape to gallop. I had been in a fight so I was still shaky, lying down I rested my head in the grass and waited for sleep to come.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Abbas Wonders  (cndthesmartone77) Empty Re: Abbas Wonders (cndthesmartone77)

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:06 pm

I was galloping! Full speed ahead! To wherever i decided to go! My tail held high, my head proudly up into the wind, i listend to my hoof beats and my steady but heavy breathing. It was sunny! and then the sky grew dark as i caught up with the clouds and the rain poured out! The thunder rolled and the lightning crashed. It became somewhat more diffiicult to pick up my feet with this horrible disgusting mud, but i thought of just how glorious i must have looked, my coat shiny from the sweat and rain, my hooves, a little shabby from the mud, but i knew that the raging fire burned bright in my glossy black eyes. The fire that kept me running, and i had plenty of fuel to feed the fire.
Im still galloping, into a field of wild flowers and tall weedy grass. Wishing that i could soon find a stream or creek to rinse my hooves in, I came upon an empty field. I slowed a little scanning the field of any threats, forcers, hungry predators, but the coast was clear, except a bundle of red brown, another horse, sleeping. I admired the bay from afar recalling stories of a bay arabian that lived around here, he was strong and handsome. But the horse i saw looked weak, and somewhat feminine trying to sleep alone in the midddle of no where, thru a thunder storm no less. I decided to investigate closer, knowing how rude it may seem, but not giving the slightest care. As i got closer i could tell it was indeed a stallion, with a nice muscular build, but i could tell he was weakened, and i wondered if he was out here hiding from something. I scanned the field again and decided against it......
I was now standing over this frail and fragile stallion. He was shaking as if from a nightmare, although something told me that wasnt the case. I thought i saw him stir, although it was probably unlikely, but either way i turned around walked a few steps away and pretended to graze, waiting for him to wake up, without making it look that way. What a Face Suspect (those two faces looked like stalker or ninja faces lol)
(whoo! that was prolly the longest i have ever and will ever post.... i hope i dont make them all that long cuz it would take for ever!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:27 pm

(That's okay some times you'll get in a type mood I do sometimes I love the smiles to I like the Cool afro Wink smiles!)

Dreaming was natural but the mix of bad dreams a thunder storms didn't go well for me. In the dream evreything was fogy and blured words where slupy like and nothing seemed to make since. I could here footsteps but they must have been part of the dream. I was chilled to the bone, or was it the rain? Raising my head I opened my eyes relizing I was still dreaming....or was I not? I could see a horse turned away from me, grazing. Looking up at the sky I saw it was still dark and gray. Moving my legs a bite rubing them in the grass I looked over at her my wet main clumbs of hair clung to the said of my arch neck. Trying to gather my feet under me I struggled to keep my balance. The fight had taken a lot out of me but with the rest I had my tired mind was now buzzing with thoughts and ideas. I blinked still thinking if this was a dream or not. The horse grazing was a mare and didn't seem to notice I was awake at first. The rain was still falling from the sky so I stay under the trees waiting for her to turn and face me. Who she was I had no idea, from Flamesband most likely. But why would Flame let a mare wonder without his supervison. I tried to find my voice for a moment when I spoke out "Um exsquze me miss?" I asked, stepping from under the trees I look at her-

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:41 pm

all of a sudden i hear "excuse me miss?" i jumped a little in surprise i hadnt even realized he was awake, i was to enthralled enjoying the wet grass, i looked around tho, to make it look like i had no idea who was talking, and then i turn around and see him standing, very wobbly, looking at me curiously,
"o hi there! I didnt even notice you! Did you need anything?" Razz
"what are you doing asleep in the rain?" Dang i blew it, here i am pretending to not notice him, but i let slip that i knew he was sleeping... gosh i scold myself on the inside cringing a little....

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:59 pm

I look at her "Well I uh....." Looking at the ground I thought a moment "I was heding home back to my heard but I got tired so I buncked out here for a while." I exsplaned. Looking back up at her I said "I just got out of a fight an, well I was pretty tired." I said-

(Uh it took me sooo long, sorry it's so short I just got back on HI and I'm pretty brian dead right now- Embarassed )

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 am

"o, well you cant be going around getting in fights can we? do you have any wounds? So you do belong to a herd? which one?" i ask licking a tiny scratch that he probably wouldnt have considered a wound.
I loooked at him, really looked at him,he was a little weak and skinny but he was handsome and looked like he might have bead alpha stallion of whatever pack he belonged to. I wondered if that was why he was in a fight? protecting his mares from another stallion..."who won?" i spoke it aloud, not really sure if i was actually so sure that i wanted to, i didnt want to make him feel bad. Maybe it wasa longtime enemy? or maybe.. nevermind, i find another small wound that looks like it was from a bite, he looked a little uncomfrtable. But hey, i would too if some random horse came to me, watched me sleep, and then tried to like my wounds!
(that's ok! Razz )

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:14 pm

I look at her for a moment and then chukle at her questions. As she atended to my wounds I shyed a bite the cuts still hurt . "I have wounds, my leg is hurt but I'm sure it's going to be fine. And I have a heard, I'm nahbore to Flame leader of this land. Me and him have in some words to use 'sorted out our difrences'." I said, standing I look at her "My name is Abbas." I say bowing my head low, looking at her I finished with "And yes Flame was a long time enamy but he is now changed I feel." She was very beatifule and well built for her breed of horse. I could tell she was pure but where was she from, I would have noticed her if she lived here.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:30 am

"o, well if he's not your enemy then why did you guys fight? Where am i exactly? im not from anywhere near here! i just started running with the wind and i dont know where it took me! " i chuckled knowing i sounded foolish. "o im Batale Emira. by the way.it means heroine princess.... i mean, huh, i do fit the name pretty well, eh?" i tossed my head to the side, flipping my mane. then realizing how much of a bitch i must sound i decided it was much easier to not say something i regretted when my mouth was busy, so i bent to the wound on his leg, it was much bigger than the other minor scratches i was tending to before. where did that eh come from? it made me sound canadian which i definitely wasnt. I was a pure arabian from arabia! i was bred for my traits and my beauty and now i run free because no one at the palace stables could ever lay a hand on me, i was either too fast or i tried to nip them, but anyways, i noticed while i was thinking i had stopped licking the wound and lifted my head tilting it to the side in thought, i hurredly returned to the wound. o what he must think

Last edited by cndthesmartone77 on Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it was too short i wanted to add more! :))

Back to top Go down

Post by Man O' War Lover Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:17 pm

I smile at all her questions "Um we needed to get over sharing parts of the meadow. It's Flame's but he now let's me share the land with him." I said proudly. "And your in Arabian Meadow." I awnsered her question about her she was. "It's nice to meet you Batale Emira, my name means Lion." I said "My mother named me after the desert Lion's back home. My father was riden by some of the finest hunters and he went on most of there secsefule hunts." I said "So yuor from Arabian?" Clearly she was only the desert people could breed such high quality of horse and she was pure...that was plane to see her built said it all, her high crest fell back into her well sloped hsoulders and she had finley srung ribs. She had the long poll to allow fleability.....like me in many ways her body was of a pure Arabian. "I got the wound in a fight." I said turning to face her. "Flame goes for the weakiss parts of the horses body when he's fighting, but my bones are very sturdy and strong from my Arabian blood. When he grabed it and bit down and pulled he just brused me a bit." I exsplaned.

Man O' War Lover
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down