Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wolf Of Her Dreams (Evil/Forcer wolf wanted..)

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Wolf Of Her Dreams (Evil/Forcer wolf wanted..) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wolf Of Her Dreams (Evil/Forcer wolf wanted..)

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:43 am

The young pup ( <--needs name lol) followed his father making sure to stay silent. He watched his fathers movements and listened carefully..

Meanwhile Shayne Calmly stood up and walked over to the young males, their father had no connection with them...so she would do something he would not like. She sat with the male pups and told them, " You will take your sisters, protect them...you must leave and I will try and follow.. " they looked at her confused.." please... do as I say and do it quietly.." they turned and ran..
.:DesertHorse:.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

The Wolf Of Her Dreams (Evil/Forcer wolf wanted..) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Wolf Of Her Dreams (Evil/Forcer wolf wanted..)

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Dyro's head shot up, as he heard the sound of light feet scampering through the dry leaves. With a snarl, he sprang forward, skidding in front of a bunch of scared looking pups. His pups. His anger roiled inside of him, and he quickly snapped his teeth, grabbing the two girls in his jaws and leaping into a run, bringing them back to the cave. He gestured for his son to stay where he was.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Death Rules Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:36 pm

Sophie
I trotted toward a clearing and saw a young male guarding some young terrified males. I ran over seeing if I could protect them. I made the younger older pup fall over with the force I put into pushing him,"Leave these pup's alone." i said snarling as I showed my long sharp fangs as I pinned my ears back but unfortunately I was in heat and my instinct to protect pup's kicked in,"Go or I'll kill you." I said with very much of aggression in my voice and movements
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=anime+wolves&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=581&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=jP9pi-WGUpdTZM:&imgrefurl=http://theclansofthewill.webs.com/&docid=dOcfVUWligKlFM&w=396&h=634&ei=UIiCTtC-DaePsQL6jrWPDw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=648&vpy=55&dur=478&hovh=182&hovw=120&tx=70&ty=163&page=8&tbnh=182&tbnw=120&start=84&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:84
Death Rules
Death Rules
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by .:DesertHorse:. Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:49 pm

Shayne watched in horror as her pups were herded and thrown back to the den..she stood and tackled the male..she would not allow her to hurt her pups..." Leave them alone.." she screamed...biting at his flesh. She had not shown such agression before, but now she was in a blind rage.
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4