Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Luck? I Gave Up On That The Second I Met You

Go down

Luck? I Gave Up On That The Second I Met You Empty Luck? I Gave Up On That The Second I Met You

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:15 pm

LeeLoo

My head throbbed relentlessly and my back ached. Where was I? I open my eyes slowly, casually, as I thought I was home in my warm bed. A bright light burned my pale green eyes, and I snap them closed again. Rolling onto my hands and knees and blinking hard to clear my vision. I was cold. Very, very cold. I look down at myself to find no more than white bandages covering the nescessaties and nothing more. I change my sigh to the left quickly, and find very feminine looking men dressed in white coats. Who are these... Things? They were male. They smelled like males, but they looked like ugly females. I catch a glare and furrow my brows. Pushing my hand against what felt like cold rock, but was clear as air. My heart beats ever louder, and I push harder against the glass. "Quid vultis mecum?!" I snap, speaking in my own language.

[ Please reply!! I don't care how experienced you are, but please post at least a paragraph..

Her bio -
https://horseisland.rpg-board.net/t9031-leeloo-alien#238819 ]

Back to top Go down

Luck? I Gave Up On That The Second I Met You Empty Re: Luck? I Gave Up On That The Second I Met You

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:38 pm

Leeta~
I heard familiar language and jump out of my hospital bed. It had been months since i had been in this stupid place and the people in long white coats did tons of tests on me. I sneaked around the hallways, hoping no one would see me, although it was kind of obvious.....i had pale yellow skin and long black hair. My feet had webs around the toes kind of like a frogs. I had bright blue eyes, not just any ordinary eyes..... they were big and doll-like. I came to the room and saw the girl (or alien it thought) sitting on the bed. I got her attention and spoke in the same language as hers. "Where did you come from? do you need help?" i ask

(sorry, idk what language u are doing so im just putting it in english lol)

Back to top Go down

Luck? I Gave Up On That The Second I Met You Empty Re: Luck? I Gave Up On That The Second I Met You

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 6:40 pm

[ I was thinking you could play a human, LeeLoo is an alien and she was speaking in latin =3 ]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:02 pm

(yeah, sorry, i didnt know lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Mark~
I heard rumors about some alien or something coming into the hospital a few days ago. I thought it was just a lie, but it wasnt. when i heard screams in a room down the hall, i went to see what all the comotion was about. I entered the room, seeing a young lady in the bed. "What is going on here??" i yell, trying to raise my voice over hers. She was speaking some kind of different language. I didnt know what it was....then it hit me. This girl was the alien. "are you ok??" i ask, wondering if she could understand me. I looked over and saw some doctors. "well dont just stand there! do something!" i wanted to help her in any way i could.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down