Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!) - Page 3 Empty Re: I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!)

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:16 pm

Lily had looked by her and rolled her eyes.
(She meant Starherd)
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!) - Page 3 Empty Re: I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!)

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Aspen pinned her ears at the mare, then turned her attention back to Dagger, her sparkling eyes watching him with intrest. What were they talking about?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:28 pm

Luna staid by Aspen for she trusted her. She watched the others with tense curiosity. "Starherd?" The young mare asked. "Never heard of it. Are you talking about the lord's angles?" She asked for she had grown up in a different culture then him.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:05 pm

Dagger nodded. "Everyone of you are beautiful and has the sign of leadership, even you Lunar. But, the one who will put us through everything, the strongest and I knew it from the start I met her even though it was a short time, Aspen."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:21 pm

She looked at Aspen, thinking he made a good choice. She smiled, "Congrats".

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:22 pm

Aspen frowned, pinning her ears slightly. Her sence of practicalizm (lol) nagged at her. "Thank you, but do you really think so? I mean, we just met..."
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:39 am

Ariola sighed and dragged her hooves since she had not gotten a reply even by whinnying ever-so-loudly. She gave out a short, quiet snort and lowered her head in a jolt of disappointment. Still hearing their voices, she followed them, and soon found herself only yards away from them all. She wasn't one for fancy introductions, so she didn't make a big appearance of herself. Her dainty hooves pressed on the ground slowly as she continued her walk to the others. "Hello." She nearly mumbled and she flashed a swift, half-hearted smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:06 am

Lily had looked and heard a neigh. She had trotted to her. MWhat seems to be the problem?" She asked and looked at the sad face. She know she didn't get chosen either but she will find another.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:48 am

Ariola gave her a bit of a confused look, but soon her eyes directed to her own hooves. "Nothing. I was just wanting to be in contact with others for once," she said, but quickly regretted her words, feeling like she was so pathetic, "But you know..." She cleared her throat and looked back up at the mare who had been kind enough to actually pay attention to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:32 pm

Luna looked over, "Hello I'm Luna and this is are leaders" She said looking at the herd leaders, showing Ariola them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:02 pm

Aspen smiled, welcoming the new mare. "Welcome..." She said, looking to Dagger as she felt out of place. What was she thinking, he was the one who was supposed to welcome new comers!
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by <S t a r c h a s e r> Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:57 pm

lily had then walked from the group and she had smiled.
<S t a r c h a s e r>
<S t a r c h a s e r>
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum