Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!) Empty I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:46 pm

Dagger snorted trotting through the huge field the waning moon shinning silver rays over on the dewy grass sending it shinning silver light. Dagger's golden coat shone with it but a brighter golden. The soft, lush grass sent his ankles nice and cool, but as he went under some trees that stood wildly in the meadow, the tree would shake and a splash of raindrop will land on his coat, sending shivers down his coat. Sighing inwardly he trotted on snorting, nickering quietly whinnying ever once in a while.

He was a strong lean and proud stallion, not much like all the others. Every mare, and every stallion couldn't hardly live without him his charm, and his bestness that roughed him up. The mercy in the mares. That's when he decided to leave his herd, and go for a new one, for there, he could lead his great horses into things he thinks they could surive. For them, it was "Live with him, next time, die without him. " He'd always think that for how mares acted. He'd have to find some mares, then find which one is right to lead his herd.

He looked at the sky and waited at the edge of the trees, looking for any mares or stallions, hoping he'd find some...

(Please... more than one person!)

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!) 718c932159a0f4731606cb8f62e070cc-d46gjl3
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!) Empty Re: I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!)

Post by BayMickey Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Paisly glanced over toeards the mountains when the swift breeze blew a stallion's scent her way. She nodded towards him and carried on, not interested. She walked towards the sweet oasis and drank softly, not splashing or making any noise. After, her graceful step carried back to her home, and to her soft bed.

She didn't sleep though, no she couldn't sleep. It was the middle of the day. She just sat there, and dreamed and wondered, and hoped....

It's kinda weird, but you'll figure out her akwardness towards more posts and stuff.

http://www.blackarabs.com/OnyxPasture2126.jpg
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!) Empty Re: I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!)

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:17 pm

(I've been starring at the pc screen to long I need to do some post! Lol Smile )

~Luna~

The mare thrashed her legs around widely at the stallion attacking her. Her chest had blood dripping off of it from him. "No!" She screamed at him, he wanted one thing and one thing only and she wouldn't give him it. She turned and kicked up her left back leg hitting him hard in the jaw, she heard a small crack then took off at top speed. The stud staid right behind her, nipping at her tail. Trying his hardest to catch her. Her powerful limbs carried her as fast as they could at the time, but she was tired and egouhsted. "Please!" She shouted spinning on her heals and tensing up her body. Crash! Their head met and a headache spread over the mare but she stood, "Leave my the F**k**g alone!" She reared and came down on him but her tossed her off and walked up to her as she laid there, "Give me what I want or it's lights out Missy." He threatened in a evil voice, *I'm not even in heat!* She yelled in her mined...

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!) Thumbnail.aspx?q=1081815730535&id=c078c83daa3a98dde5101bfb8866d4e1&url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.gla-mur.ru%2frepository%2fanimal%2fwww.gla-mur.ru_1767

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:48 pm

Dagger watched a mare past by, nickering softly but she didn't come. He guessed she wasn't intrested not even the least bit to look at him he was about to run after her when he heard a terrified whinny behind her and turned quickly to see a mare and stallion, the stallion seemed to be threatning by the look of it. Snorting wildly and lifting himself to his hind legs to give a wild and beautiful whinny, he came down with a loud 'thud' and butted the stallion hard in the ribs, making him fall with a grunt. He chuckled and watched as the stallion tried to struggle. "No...shh... females were brought in the world for a reason." Holding a hard hoof to his throat he held it tight and nipped hard on his throat, watching blood spill.

No! Dagger thought so negitatly of these kinds of stallions they were different they raped mares for fun he guessed they were called forcers. Daggers didn't like these 'forcers' they were arrogant dirty mammles that should've been brought in this world. Dagger hated them so fericely.

He looked back at the mare, fair treatment in his eyes as the moon shone above the two. Slowly, he leaned down and licked her wounds. "Would you like poppyseeds?" he offered, calmly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:14 am

Luna relaxed seeing this stallion was much kinder, "Thank you." She said softly while struggling to her feet. "Yes." She said to him knowing poppy seeds would help with the aching pain. "I'm Luna." She told him, her head low licking her shoulders. The moon shined on her buckskin coat making her stand out a bit in the dark night. She lifted her head to look at the moon then him, "It's hard to pick who to trust." She admitted, "I was trying to find a herd to join when that Horny fellow found me." Her voice was smooth and soft...

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Nodding, Dagger walked to the poppybush closed by and gently got a few poppyseeds on his hooves. He put it down, and looked at her gently. "I'm sorry it's like that for you." he said, meeting her gaze. "Eat these, they will help. For now, this is the safest place to stay for tonight with the long grass and stuff... yeah, you'll be fine. Plus, it's beautiful isn't it?" He smiled and lifted his head to the moon eyes shinning. He then lowered his head, smiling. "If you want, I can lie beside you, it's a bit cold."
Lying down gently he lied his head gently on her neck. "I'll keep you warm, maybe you can join my herd." he said. This mare was beautiful, but he didn't know if she was the one who could lead his herd saftely around. He was so clueless, so young. Closing his eyes from thought, he fell asleep.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:03 pm

Luna was not the mare to be lead mare but she would be a great brood mare or something. She looked at him then the full moon and stars. She then lowered her head, resting it on his string shoulder. "I will" She answered before falling asleep and dreaming of being in his herd with a foal of her own and stuff. She felt happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 pm

I gotta jump out guys! Bye!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:02 pm

what? why? I need a herd! That's what that means! Sad see, I'm boring mite as well drop all your topics.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:02 pm

May I post?
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:04 pm

Yes and Avorieamore, please stay. He still hasn't pick the lead mare. Wild one already said her horse wouldn't be good, so possibly your horse could just, please stay. I need more horses!
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Aspen-

The lovely white mare was alone. Seemingly always alone, for no one ever seemed to care enough. But that was partly Aspen's fault, as she never went out of her way to make an aquantance either. She seemed so quiet, so shy... Inwardly, Aspen knew it was different. This wasn't who she was. Yearning for some one, somthing to talk to, to just be by, she walked forward and out of the crystal stream, her hooves splashing the silver water onto her hide. Lowering her head, Aspen nipped halfheartedly at the green grass at her feet, her long white tail swishing slightly. The bright full moon shone downward, making the mare's white coat shine in the blackness, her beautiful strong body poised in the light. Snorting quietly, she turned and leaped over the small crick, landing with a soft thump, her hooves sinking into the soft ground on the other side. Now shaded by the dark forest, she pawed the ground, and let out a soft whinny, almost afraid to call too loudly. At that thought, she shook her head, silky forlock falling over one of her eyes. Rearing high into the air, she neighed out her presence, front hooves striking into the air and lashing out, eyes wild with the fire she used to burn so brightly. As she landed, she gave a snort of approval to herself. Much better.

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!) Stock-photo-white-arabian-horse-2130127
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:23 pm

No, like seriously i have to! I have too much on my plate! Sorry!
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:29 pm

anyone here? LOl
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:32 pm

Just to let every one know- I made my mare to be a non lead mare kind of horse.))

Her head rose and she let out a loud call back to the mare, giving off their location and inviting her. Her wounds ached but she was happy. She nudged the stallion who saved her to get up, "Another mare is close by. She then went back to sleep. Luna's chest slowly rosed the fell down ever so slowly aging.

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:53 pm

Sure.
Dagger kept his head on her, eyes closed then they opened when he heard a whinny. Lifting his head, slowly getting up, trying not to wake the sleeping mare he slowly followed the hoof steps he heard then stopped eyes widended to see a mare and beautiful white mare, her coat turning silver. He nodded and nickered to her softly. Beautiful and he could tell she was indepentent. He smiled and walked towards her, dipping hi head. "Hello, I am Dagger and who may you be?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:21 pm

[Thanks.]

Ariola snapped at the grass quite viciously, ripping the roots from the ground and tearing them apart using her teeth. The sounds of other horses echoed nearby, which made her a bit uncomfortable, being that she had been alone for so long. She bobbed her head in small hope of seeing the horses. Nothing. The dark, midnight sky, the bright stars, and the gleaming half-moon was all that she could see. The usually incredibly visible trees were vanished and dulled out due to the cast of the night. Her coat shimmered luxuriously as she itched at her ear. Her silky, pale mane and tail hang loosely in the dainty, chilling breeze. She had a mascular body, oh yes, a body not meant for pushing around indeed. Of course, it looked quite averave when she stood still, but when galloping or moving at all for that matter, her muscles would ripple with each step she'd take. And it was most certainly not a gross-looking movement either. But she did have her faults. She was never much of a talker, which isn't necessarily much of a bad thing. She's a bit judgemental, but luckily keeps her thoughts to herself. She let out a soft, supple sigh and shook her head. She then once more raised her head, but this time, she gave out her loudest neigh in hopes of it reaching to the others. She was tired of being alone.

I can be your hero, and lead you through this or I can be your enemy, and watch you burn without me. (please reply!) 50162d1293427865-post-most-beautiful-horse-world-silver-dapple-chocolate-palomino-jpg

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:01 am

(Aspen is a leader horse, but I know it is dagger's choiceXD Is it ok if I make a topic like this?)

Aspen's ears delecate ears perked upwards as she heard soft footsteps, and her head raised, bright eyes glancing behind her. Seeing a lone figure walk over the slight rise, she let out a light snort, her lower lip tremling a tiny bit, but inside she was exited. She turned around so her rump was away from the stranger, having not so fond memories of something quite like this. Streching her neck out, she whickered softly to the shadowed body, her ears flitting backwards as he stepped out of the darkness, politey introducing himself. Tossing her head once, her silver mane fell over her muscled arched neck, her body strong and well muscled for her breed. Though only half arabian, she still carried out the beauty that was portreyed in the breed. His words made a slight tremble dance its way down her spine, a voice of soft athority. Imedietly, she bowed her head in respect, her long silky forlock falling over one of her eye. She exhaled softly, her nostrils quivering. Still in her humble position, she cocked a hind foot, looking relaxed, but her tail was pinned tightly to her rump, and she was ready to lash out if she needed to. "Aspen." She said softly, her words quiet, but dancing in the night air around them. The cloud covoring the moon passed by, and again, the silver light iluminated the horses that stood together in the silence, alone in the forest.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Dagger lifted his head, eyes glittering. "Beautiful name... Aspen." he said gently, snorting. He then looked around. "Come on... let's go I have something to show you..." he said and realized he was a bit to foward. "Would you like to... be in a herd?" he asked softly.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:17 pm

Luna slowly awoke, seeing Dagger had left her. She knew he'd be back soon. She was feeling better now. She looked up at the full moon. The sky was lightning it's shade of blue, morning was coming. She got up and grazed a bit on the lush grass before lifting her head and looking to the sky, watching the sunrise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:20 pm

Aspen lifted her front hoof off of the ground, her face a bit confused. "Thanks," She said tentativley, and her eyes found his as he asked her if she would like to be in a herd. Her ears pricked upwards. "A herd? With others?" She asked quietly, her voice drifting in the air around them. Stepping forward, her hooves clicked quietly on the rock.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:23 pm

Dagger nodded slowly. "With others." he replied, hoping this mare could get along with others. He wasn't sure really if the mare wanted to now.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:26 pm

Her head bowed, long forlock falling over her eye. "I think so..." She said, giving Dagger a quick shy smile, her delecate ears pricked in his direction.

(s0rry so short)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Dagger smiled and nipped her rump lightly. "K, get moving. Follow me."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next