Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!)

Go down

The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!) Empty The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!)

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:11 pm

~Natalie~
I sighed and went to work. I hated that place SO much. My boss almost raped me, TWO TIMES! I'm still keeping it because I really need that money. I have 3 kids and they needed to be taken care of.
The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!) Keira1
~Wilson~
"Mommy, please don't go! The monsters are gonna get me!" I said and grabbed onto her leg. I was only 3 so I wasn't very tall.
The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!) Pd2134753
~Katrina~
I grabbed Wilson and held him. "Wilson, there are NO monsters in you're closet." I said and grinned, I held him closer and laughed. Even though I was 15, I liked being a mom to Wilson, even though I really wasn't, but it sure felt like it.
The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!) 848487_f496
~Minni~
I ran to mom and hugged her. "Bye mom!" I said and smiled. "I love you!" I was 11 and was finally old enough to go to a movie with my friends, alone.
The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!) 25fca1802a95c8a684a179cfaf19692c_15f

Back to top Go down

The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!) Empty Re: The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!)

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:40 pm

Sam~
I headed off to work I worked as a cop I heard Natalie was almost raped twice I had to do my job today find this work of hers.
http://www.neurosciencemarketing.com/blog/wp-content/photos/pretty_woman.jpg
Grace~
"Mom, I see ghost please don't go!" I cry.

Jessica~
I grabbed my little sister she was only three, "No such thing." I tell her. I smile

David
I waved goodbye "Bye mom." I tell her "Lets go to Minni's house." I had a crush on her she was beautiful
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!) Empty Re: The Unseen Enemy (Horror~Please Rp!)

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:22 am

~Natalie~
I hopped in my car and went to work. I had a LONG day inhead of me.
~Katrina~
As soon as mom left I put Wilson down. "Don't tell mommy about the ghosts! She can't know about them, Wilson!" I said and scolded him.
~Wilson~
"I'm sorry, sissy." I said and hugged her leg.
~Katrina~
"It's okay Wil." I said and patted his head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down