Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Forget Who The Enemy Is...[SilverShadows]

2 posters

Go down

Don't Forget Who The Enemy Is...[SilverShadows] Empty Don't Forget Who The Enemy Is...[SilverShadows]

Post by Saviour Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Name: Ghren Ferendal
Personality: Ghren prefers to stay away from new people, but not because he is afraid of them. He doesn't like the way humans in particular think of him and his kind, automatically. He is a prince, but doesn't act like it. He is constantly running off with his group getting into trouble, and hunting. He is best at archery, but is deadly with dual wielded daggers. Ghren has never truly been in love, and doesn't want to be. To him, when his friends have girl friends, it's more of a disadvantage than anything else.
Appearance: Ghren has broad shoulders and is taller than most men his age. He has dark brown hair that is medium length, and shorter than most elves. He has green eyes the color of new leaves mixed with dark flakes of crimson.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget Who The Enemy Is...[SilverShadows] Empty Re: Don't Forget Who The Enemy Is...[SilverShadows]

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:54 pm

I knew I had a bio

Do you like it or no?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Don't Forget Who The Enemy Is...[SilverShadows] Empty Re: Don't Forget Who The Enemy Is...[SilverShadows]

Post by lemmy Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:11 pm

Aww.. sorry I didn't know. Like? Love.

Well I'm using Dove. Do you want her long bio or short?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Thanks
And either, the long would help the topic but I know how crappy my bios are so either
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:22 pm

About Dove:
Full name: Dove Ann Cooper

Pronunciation: Just How It Looks
Nickname(s) or Alias: Dovie, Wings, Wise
Species: Guardian {Wolf-Shifter}
Birthday: 12-25-1997
Sexuality: Straight
Nationality: USA
Religion: Christian
City or town of birth: Licon, Nebraska

Currently lives: Lincon, Nebraska
Languages spoken: French, English
Native language: English mostly
Relationship Status: Single

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
Height: 6'1
Weight: 87 pounds
Figure/build: Slim and Skinny Build
Hair colour: Black
Hairstyle: Usually her hair is down and wavy
Eye color: Reddish Yellow
Tattoos: A small swirl on her back indicating her species
Piercings: N/A
Scars/distinguishing marks: N/A
Preferred style of clothing: Dove has a mixed style but she mainly prefers to wear jeans and go tomboy style. If you look in her closet, there is a bit of summer dresses, but then you see ripped jeans. Being an Alpha comes with charges.

PERSONALITY

Personality: While girls daydream about boys and candycanes, Dove is thinking of ripping enemies heads off. She is not the girl to play. Many people undereastimate her because of how she looks. Oh, a girl? Ha, ha a girl is gonna kill me? Yeah, this girl will! She will do anything for her pack. She may have her girly times, but under any circumstances she will kill. No soft side available in the asile of Dove. She is not willing to trust that easily, either. When she meets a person, especially a man she will take some time to get to know them. But when she is not at her girly times, she's a wolf, she is a brute! She will knock you down without even thinking, she will shift into a wolf before even knowing and rip your throat out. But she is not that perfect. With some people, it does take her time but most of the time, it depends what you are, she will not be afraid to kill. She is a mature female, very serious and doesn't like to play at all. She will get to busniess, and handle it quickly. She is very indepentent and likes to go things on her own. No one will tell her what to do. Dove is also a mind keeper, she mainly keeps things to herself... when its about love. When Dove gets around someone she really loves, she doesn't know what to think. Do I really love him? I do. She is afraid of that, that's the most of her weak spots out of all her weak spots... trust me on this one! She loves having fun with her pack at school, too, and can't wait to graduate. She is also very wary, alert, and will force answers out of people without hesitation even if it means grabbing them by the throat and throwing them against the wall. Scary. In wolf form, she loves running free in evenings with her pack, or when depressed alone. She'll howl when sad, mad or just lonely. She is really good at catching things like, rabbits and small stuff alone.
Pic:
Don't Forget Who The Enemy Is...[SilverShadows] 49159714
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:37 pm

Okay, so how should we combine their lives?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:45 pm

Well maybe he's about to be attacked by something then she comes and saves them.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:47 pm

But like she is more modern, he is elven...
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 pm

I know... sowwy. I didn't understand quite. Well, I'll make someone new tomorrow after school.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:01 pm

Are we still doing this topic or no?
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:37 pm

Yes we are I just don't know who to use.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:49 pm

kay
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:55 pm

Any ideas?
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:32 pm

no >_____<
sorry
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by lemmy Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 pm

aww.... I'm so bored.
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:33 pm

Sorryyy
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down