Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

e m i k o ~ [ SilverShadows ]

Go down

e m i k o ~ [ SilverShadows ] Empty e m i k o ~ [ SilverShadows ]

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:56 pm

Name: Emiko Fujishima
Species: Demon/Neko
Personality: She's very quiet and submissive. It doesn't take much to get her to do one's will, unless it's something she's completely and utterly against what it was. She hates being told what to do, but ever since her soul was sold [ see history ] she has become a submissive and lost all dominance in conversations, and many other things--many other things except battles.
History: When she was very young, Emiko was born in a lowly tribe of Nekos. They were not very well-known, but their "cult" of a religion was widespread across the continent, though none knew it originated from her tribe. Due to their religion, Emiko was forced to do something she never would've done on her own accord.
When she was a young infant, barely even one year of age, she became deathly ill. The Soothsayer said that the only way to save Emiko was to give her half the heart of a demon, though the side affects would be costly. Thinking she was working for the benefit of her daughter, Emiko's mother had the awful procedure and possibility of Emiko's whole heart being stolen, had the procedure done. It took a full three weeks for the transformation to be completed. Emiko was nearly claimed by the demons, but her soul--so says the Soothsayer--was stronger than any demon or angel.
After that, Emiko had strange urges and thoughts she never would've had. Due to the fact she had half the heart of a demon, and her tribe was more of a cult than anything, she was revered, and over all given the gift of immortality (well, somewhat; it's complicated) and was made their Princess-Heir. Ever since then, she's been doing anything and everything within her power to make sure she doesn't have to ascend to the throne. The demon inside her has conquered most of her inner being, making her indominant, which, she knows, would be bad for a leadership quality.
Picture~
e m i k o ~ [ SilverShadows ] Indian10

Back to top Go down

e m i k o ~ [ SilverShadows ] Empty Re: e m i k o ~ [ SilverShadows ]

Post by lemmy Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:30 pm

Name: Jordan Nakamura
Personality: Jordan isv very powerful, strong and willing. He is unfeared of nothing and will risk anything to protect the ways of the gate of heaven all the way to the dary allies of hell. He is risky and usually comes up with the most greatest plans, Gods and Goddesses could trust him with. He is very cautious and could hear noises from heaven as far from hell only when they have their gates open to welcome another person. He is also a calm person at times especially when it comes to his father who is lost, and was made a ghost, lost soul on earth who can't find his way to heaven. His mother weeps. He is very heart-loving when it comes to loved ones and is said to be very romantic.
History: When little, Jordan had a good life one earth, regular human and all. His family as well and dad, they all lived in Japan. His mother fell in love with his dad, which is from Japan and his mom's from America. Growing up was tough espeically with the hardships there. Then one day, he lost most of his family when his mom and dad died. He didn't. He didn't know why, but soon he began to understand from many wise men that he was not just a regular child, speical. He was already gifted with the heart of heaven and had powers of it. This was very rare, but he had it and traveled to heaven to be there, and train to be a Guardian. As he got older, others were impressed by his actionable moves and decided to make him leader. His dad soon was lost when sent on a mission, unable to find the light to heaven.
Pic:
e m i k o ~ [ SilverShadows ] Vonnischar
lemmy
lemmy
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down