Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrival Of The White Beast (Open to Anyone)

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Arrival Of The White Beast (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival Of The White Beast (Open to Anyone)

Post by Spritz Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:39 pm

"Rude?" Havok frowned, pushing at the large doe. "This is too much for me to eat." He said matter of factly. Shrugging, he lowered his head and finished eating the chunk of venison he had dropped in the first place.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Arrival Of The White Beast (Open to Anyone) - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival Of The White Beast (Open to Anyone)

Post by BayMickey Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:46 pm

(uh. Braindead.)
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Midna heard the voices, but she didn't pay much attention. She knew some wolves here, and wondered if one of them was Havok. They didn't know each other much, but it seemed like a brother and sister relationship kinda... 'Hi byes and how was your days?' was usually what they'd do. She stopped at the edge of the meadow and looked up at the silver moor, the wind blowing in her fur. She looked up at the highrock and looked but at Crimzon. "This is it. Not much, but I think it's beautiful."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:02 pm

Crimzen

Crimzen followed Midna he walked onto the edge, his nose twitched with the scent of the cool fresh air. The wind also ruffled his white fur, he smiled that sight was glorious. His red eyes drifted up towards the glowing sphere above, his eyes shined with the glowing light a smiled slid around his muzzle,

"It's very beautiful." He grinned.
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

http://thecrimsoncresent.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:41 am

Havok shrugged. "Fine, whatever." After finishing all he could eat, he took ahold of the deer's back leg and dragged it a bit aways into a cave, for later use, or if any other wolves found it. He gave himself a good shake, then his ears pricked as he heard solom voices drifting over in the breeze. Curious, he trotted forward, each paw landing without a sound, his tawny fur blowing slightly in the breeze.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Sep 25, 2011 11:17 am

Midna stopped and looked back at him, her midnight blue eyes shinning into his blood-red she asked, "You really think so?" Turning back without an answer she ran towards the highrock, laughing like a pup... she was still kinda one.
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Sun Sep 25, 2011 1:45 pm

(Ughhhh.)

Neshoba snorted and walked off, going to try and hunt for herself. she spotted a rabbit, and leaned back, putting her weight on her hind legs. SHe pounced and landed on it's head, hearing a crack. Neshoba cringed, but tore open it's flesh, eating around all the things that seemed yucky.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Sep 25, 2011 3:14 pm

Crimzen

Crimzen chucked hearing her laugh he swayed his tail, looking back at the shimmering glow of the moon and stars,

"I do." He said, smiling at the mysterious sight, his nose twitched smelling another scent, he turned his head quickly spotting a male. His ears stood straight nose pointed towards the scents source,

"Hello?" He said, wondering if he'd really smelt something.
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:01 pm

Midna stopped and whipped all the way around. She saw that she was half way away from where he was. She sighed and dropped her head and trotted to him then looked up to see that wolf she knew a grin appeared from her muzzle and she looked at Crimzen. "No worries this is Havok." she said and looked at Havok. "Hey Havok," she said and looked at Crimzen. "This is Crimzen."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:07 pm

Havok yipped a hello, trotting up to Midna. "Hey there-" He said, then stopped when he saw Crimson. "Hello." He said, his ears pricking forward.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by BayMickey Mon Sep 26, 2011 4:45 pm

I have nothing to say.
BayMickey
BayMickey
Big Star Player
Big Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:54 pm

Midna smiled when he stopped and looked at Cimzen. "No probs."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am

[ May I post as an orphan pup? ]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:47 am

Crimzen

Crimzen nodded his head, sitting down he turned his head towards the Havoc.

"Nice too me ya." He said, smiling. He stretched out his black paws, and laid down out his stomach his front paws, rested over the eadge of the rock.

(Sure)
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:18 am

[ Alrighty, here's his bio =)

Name
Kodiak
Personality
Independent, Courageous, Strong, Can be a leader but prefers to follow, Smart
Weakness
He has a weakness for pups, and a large scar on his stomach. He gets really frightened if he is rolled onto his back.
Strength
He won't hesitate to kill an enemy male or female, as long as they are an adult
Pic
http://www.jasperjames.com/Denali%2008/slides/Wolf%20Pup%20Pose.jpg
]
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:27 am

[b] Great! Go ahead and start your roleplay!
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:03 pm

[ thank youu!! ]

Kodiak

I trudge through the tall grass, the only things visible were my ears. The scent of other wolves filled my nostrils. I stop and lift myself to my hind legs, spotting a large male and several other wolves. I yip playfully, trying to catch their attention. I then step into the clearing so he could see me. Tail high in the air and ears perked forward. I bark again and lower my belly to the ground. Seeming to smile as I watch them from a distance.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Midna looked at Crimzen and bumped him lightly, smiling. "See you around Havoc!" she said and trotted to the moon-view, her pelt shinning in the moonlight. "This is nice. Come join me, Cimzen." She flicked her tial and waited for him to join him. "Come on."
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:16 pm

My wolf has no purpose here.
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:50 pm

Crimzen

He nodded hearing Midna and followed after her, walking beside her he sniffed the cool air.

"Where are we going next?" He asked. Crimzen paused as he heard a playful bark, his head turned to spot a lonely pup.

"Hello." He greeted, tail wagging.
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Kodiak

I lick crawl submissively towards the alpha and lick at his neck. Then I stood up and dipped into a play bow. Eyes glossed with joy at the sight of another wolf to play with.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:25 am

(Im going to be dropping this, sorry)
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ❥ Destiny Styles Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:50 pm

Midna turned to the young female pup that crawled over submissivly like he was alpha and smiled warmly, trotting up to her and licking her stomach, tickling her. "Hey sweetie, who are you? What are you doing here alone?"
❥ Destiny Styles
❥ Destiny Styles
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimzen Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:00 pm

Crimzen

Crimzen twitched his ears as the youngster licked him and bowed playfully, he chuckled, he wasn't used to the much gentle treatment. He smiled warmly at the pup he always wanted his own family, although he doubted a female would ever fall for him.

"Hey." He greeted the pup, and nodded while Midna spoke, he wanted to know his name as well.

(No problem Spritz)
Crimzen
Crimzen
Good player
Good player

Back to top Go down

Post by Saviour Mon Oct 03, 2011 8:57 pm

I snarl when her tongue rakes across my stomach. Jumping upright and bristling. "Kodiak" I respond. Breathing labored fromthe sudden rage of adrenaline. I didn't trust others around my stomach. When I was young, my pack was killed and they nearly caught me. Scarring my belly just before being scared of by the sound of a musket going off not far away.
Saviour
Saviour
Super Star Player
Super Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next