Call of the Wild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!*

5 posters

Go down

Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* Empty Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!*

Post by Guest Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:30 pm

*Herd rules*

1. All may have a mate, but the nobles and babies.
2.Please no love drama.
3.No having your charrie comment suiced if they don't get the mate they want.
4.All must listen to Monet or face his punishment.
5.No playing as a Baby\noble dragon, they must be born in herd.

*Herd ranks*

Leaders

Name:Monet
Personality:Find out
History:Not much, his life just really has began.
Picture
Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* 041_24_052
(But with a more hansom face and sliver eyes, he has publes in his eyes unlike in his picture. Smile )

Healers

Male Healer: (Open)
Female Healer: (Open, must be mate or sibling of the Male healer)

Hunters

Top hunter: (Male)
Deputy hunter: (Open Female, must be Top hunters mate.)

Clink hunters : (Open, may be fore in total, 2 females and two males)

Lower hunters: (Open, may be sevreal.)

Warriors

General: (Must be male)
Major: (Must be female and mate of the General)

Sergeants: (Open, may be 3 in total)

Lieutenants: (Open, may be six in total)

Privates: (Open, may be sevreal.)

The lower ranks

Nobles: (Open, but none can come into herd till later on.)
Dragon babies: (Open, same rules as a hunter.)

Caretakers: (Open, may be 4)

Members: (May be sevreal)

Omega and Omega's mate:

Rank explanations

1st two of every rank type but the lower ranks and leaders~

They are the highest rank in that group and rule other all the others in that rank group.

2nt rank in Hunters and warriors~
The ones who have groups and lead them.

Lieutenants~
They are higher ranked Warriors and serve in air.

Privates~
They are the lowest ranked Warriors and serve on ground.

Lower hunters~
These are the hunters that fallow under the Clinks.

Clink hunters~
They are the hunters who have lower hunters asinged to them to lead in their minni group.

Caretakers~
The ones who care for the young when mother is not available.

Nobles~
The yearlings and two year old yet to prove themselves, if they don't they end up as members till earn them a real rank.

Ok I understand not all the rank will be filed out, please join. Smile

____________________________________________________________________________________

He let out a mighty roar while standing on his hind feet and holding his red wings out. He then dropped back down with a thud and tucked his wings moving around on his for legs. "I come for dragons to join my herd!" He yelled walking around and spotting a deer. Quickly he approached the doe and before it could run grabbed a slice of it's stumic and put his head up, eating the food. After that he went on her blood trail till finding her dead. He started to eat till nothing was left. He walked off, tail swishing side to side. Once at a a oping filed with grass he let another roar out and waited looking around with his keen eyes.

(The way they get their ranks will come in at Thunder cloud .)

Back to top Go down

Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* Empty Re: Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!*

Post by Tayssi Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:09 am

Name: Alabaster
Personality: Wise and cunning, Ala has no rank anymore, nor would he ever in any herd he would join and is a mere elder who other dragons often come to advise for. A long time ago, Ala had been the lead male of a herd and ruled for many, many centuries before he was overthrown by a youngster. Now Ala just sits on the side lines, watching what happens from afar. Ala's previous name in his leading days was Retsabala and that name is a mighty name throughout all the lands of the dragon who ruled a herd for the longest.
Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* Gold_Dragon_by_BenWootten

Name: Emiree
Personality: smart, cunning and cuniving, Emi is definately a pro at manipulating dragons to her will when she really wants to. Though, generally Emi is a nice dragoness who just loves to fly. (She sits at the rank of a lower hunter.)
Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* 94fd35a15d031f67b8f5753359da84ad

Name: Averist
Personality: To say the least, Aver can be a troublemaker. He doesn't really mean it, but he's always causing trouble with the other dragons. Though, he's just a happy-go-lucky fun-loving dragon. (He sits at the rank of Lieutenant.)
Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* Infernia_MetalDragoness_c_Exiles_2008_thumb_400

Name: Xyril
Personality: Xyril is hard headed, stubborn and tempermental. It's generally best to stay out of this ice dragon's way. Many would think he should be a fire dragon with his fiery personality, instead of an ice dragon who is supposed to be cold hearted and cruel. Xyril is definately protective of him sister, Mercia, so it's best not to try anything with her. (He sits at the rank of General. It'd be best to get a Major beside him as well to put him in line. But it'd be very hard to overthrow this powerful dragon.)
Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* Samantha_the_dragoness_by_nachiii-d3v9gfo

Name: Mercia
Personality: Mercia is kind hearted, gentle hearted, innocent and pure spirited. Yet, despite all this and her young age, Mercia is a great Healer. Unlike her selfish brother, Xyril, Mercia has always put others before herself. She's very close with her brother, though, as he's the only family she has left. Mercia would definately be the smallest dragon in all the land. Yet, Mercia isn't useless and though she isn't very strong, she uses her speed if she really has to fight.
Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* 92305

(this would be what I hope for them to have)

I have a suggestion. Instead of having everything as mates with one another for the higher ranks, why don't you make that Monet himself chooses who becomes the highest ranks? Because some people may want to be a certain rank, yet not be that dragon's mate..
Tayssi
Tayssi
Excellent Player
Excellent Player

Back to top Go down

Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* Empty Re: Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!*

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:27 am

(Accepted and I was wanting this to be realistic in one way where we go to Thunder cloud and every one who wants a sertan rank that only can have a few dragons can fight over it. Monet will be judge and no one can fight for top ranks. He will decided the top rank for every one and if they have a mate their mate gets 2nt top rank. Ok?)

P.s:Healers don't fight, there will be a fun computation.

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:32 am

Can i be a female member of yes i will post a bio later
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 15, 2011 10:40 am

(Yes, Smile )

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:31 am

Name:Emillee
Personality: She is a kind, loving adult who has a heart for caring things, she is friendly towards others and isn't vicious on perpous, she is only vicious when she needs to be.
(Caretaker)
http://lendrick.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-and-Eggs-73565850

Name: Esparta
Personality: He is a friendlyish dragon, but if you get on the wrong side of him, then he won't get along well with you, otherwise he is a often active dragon.
(Lower hunter)
http://seifer-sama.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Rider-Eragon-47842101?moodonly=24

Name: Caramelo
Personality: He is a young active dragon but hates to harm life, he likes to help people in need and those who are ingured, he has a heart bigger then his wings (not literally!)
(Is it okay if he is a healer?)
http://el-grimlock.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-Rival-71232788

Name: Océano
Personality: she is a grumpy dragoness who likes to sleep, though she wishes to have a higher rank, she is happy with what she is, the only person she truley likes is her mate Bahía!
(Lieutenants)
http://black-dragon-club.deviantart.com/art/ID-33475893

Name: Bahía
Personality: All I can say is the Complete oppisite of his mate Océano!
(Private)
http://ironshod.deviantart.com/art/Dragon-logo-48614726
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sinfeather Sun Oct 16, 2011 11:23 am

Name: Kazstelle/Euphoria (not decided on which name)
Personality: Find out (I guess)
History: Not much really, Kazstelle was born to a four-winged pair, her Matriarch had bat-like leathery wings and her Sire had bird-like feathery wings, so Kazstelle has never been accepted by her two-winged bat-like or bird-like siblings.
Picture; her two back wings are feathered~
Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* Shadow%20dragon%20doom%20form
Artemis Sinfeather
Artemis Sinfeather
Star Player
Star Player

Location : Watching a feather drift down.... I am adrift in a sea of torment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:15 am

Name- Prian
Gender- Male
Personality- Rather gruff, harsh, and straight to the point. There is no mercy in his heart when fighting.
Picture-Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* White-Dragon-dragons-5297591-640-440
And yes, I want him to be that ugly. I dont care what rank, probably fighters.

Name- Onasia
Gender- Female
Personality- She likes to go along with the flow, and is quiet and timid.
Picture-Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* White_dragon
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:07 am

Accepted! I'm going to add a female and spritz nice male dragon. What did you look up for his pic? I love it though he's not hansom. Lol Smile

Name:Ora
Lived:3 years
Personality:Find out, she is mistorerisos(Sorry bad spelling).
Picture-
Looking for a cool one.
Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1TJQdTpaBIcH0KKLg-VRW0CNfoYOHBnXVrgfKv8AZO06zBqsXTw (It's not very pretty but I like it.)

Last edited by wild one on Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:24 pm

I was searching for white dragons and found him. I hope someone will love him despite his looks (Which I think are utterly gorgeously AWESSOMME!!!)
Oops her bio didn't work

Name- Onasia
Gender- Female
Personality- She likes to go along with the flow, and is quiet and timid

Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* Sword_of_the_Dragon__DETAIL_by_Nambroth
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:47 pm

Name:Asana
History:An outcast from the ocean floor, she was raised by sharks until all were hunted and she turned to dwelling on land.
Personality:Bold and stands up for herself but can be very mellow
Picture:Water Dragon

(can someone be her mate she wants to be a mother XD)
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:57 pm

I can!! lemme make the bio
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Spritz Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:00 pm

Name- Omesha
Gender- Male
Species- Water Dragon
Personality- Find out
Pic-Dragon herd *Female and males dragons wanted! More females then males please!* Water_dragon_by_alphapower-d47riai
Spritz
Spritz
Advanced Star Player
Advanced Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:01 pm

I need someone to possibly be a helper to help Emmilee raise the eggs (Like a male.)
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by JayzPF Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:02 pm

thancks spritz
JayzPF
JayzPF
Star Player
Star Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:16 pm

Is every body to start rping? I all ready put what Monet does, Smile ))

Ora heard the call of a male dragon and called back as she slowly flew around in a large circle then landed with a small thud. She shook her green body then started walking around till she found the male dragon, "Hello I'm Ora." She said with a bow and Monet said, "I'm Monet, nice to meet you miss."

Back to top Go down

Post by Nicoco177 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:47 am

Emmilee~
Emmilee wandered gormlesly around, like she had lost something, she heard a male call, she flew towards the male and landed in a heap infront of him "Hello, im Emilee, and I have always wanted to become a care taker! I'd like you to meet my friends Esparta, Caramelo, Oceano and Bahia." each one bowing to him.
Nicoco177
Nicoco177
Super Player
Super Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down